Clan Quest 280 per vs 560 a bug too?

57 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

Clan Quest 280 per vs 560 for hunting 800/800 lv.101+ mobs a bug too?  Why reduce after you increased?

it's the same on core, so don't hold your breath on this getting "fixed".

• Like 1

we dont play at core mate and i dont care what is going on core .....i cant understand why if it stays  that reduction on clan pts quests they mess the clan system .You need 27m points for lvl 13 and they reduce the pts you can get from clan quests 50% ......

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

we dont play at core mate and i dont care what is going on core .....i cant understand why if it stays  that reduction on clan pts quests they mess the clan system .You need 27m points for lvl 13 and they reduce the pts you can get from clan quests 50% ......

You may not care, but you might actually have to start to, since the updates come sooner there (not always the case) and they do match most of the stuff except for some things.One of these things is the reduction of crp from the daily missions.I`m pretty much sure that Juji will confirm this, just watch.

6 hours ago, Solaris said:

Really? Exist just 2 bugs about clan. 

1. Clan leader can go when want in dimension - and clean clan quest. So can make this 2-3 times per day. Also get a lot vit pots for that. (And it mine reason why people now play solo - just need make clan - and start geting free vit bottles)

2. Everybody can go in siege, oly an etc - and also clean clan quest.

This 2 bugs people was using some years - get 2-3 times more clan pins then normally. Want more?