Party Bonus +100% to make cheap makes partyes

McFlurry

the UNIQUE way (to help ur friends who have lower gears) is:

DELETE REDUCTION OF XP FOR EVERY PT MEMBER THAT JOIN.

You will keep with this way EVEN a slowers fresh ppl that starts not so much, they dont steal exp and u get even a little help to kill mobs.

So equation: ok if i exp in solo i take 4bil per mobs xp, if i full pt i take even 4bil per mob, but they will help in something to kill more fast while they exp great.

You will search a party full alltime, not only ppl high grade gears.

Fresh/lower/beginners ppl so dont abandon server, search friends, stay with friends, all continue to do something fine.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? IS THAT BIG HARD?

Edited by Caballeros
  • Thanks 2

On 24/4/2020 at 2:01 AM, Caballeros said:

You will keep with this way EVEN a slowers fresh ppl that starts not so much, they dont steal exp and u get even a little help to kill mobs.

So equation: ok if i exp in solo i take 4bil per mobs xp, if i full pt i take even 4bil per mob, but they will help in something to kill more fast while they exp great.

Fresh/lower/beginners ppl so dont abandon server, search friends, stay with friends, all continue to do something fine.

@Juji

@Hime

Please really, remove reduction of xp for every each members into a pt, or minimun pt +100% xp party bonus, ppl now exp all in solo or in duo and WE HAVE NOT MORE SPOTS FOR ALL....IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND A SPOT ALL BUSY BY 1/2 PPL...WE ARE 5.000 PPL LOGGED...

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Staff have to put permanent pt bonus minimun 100%, really we can't busy all poor spots for 1/2chars only, the rest of server and it's really boring to stay all time in solo coz ppl dont want join in party coz is horrible exp.

• Thanks 1

This is the reason why I totally stopped doing parties at coals/storm/pi.

Since with my dread 105 in exalted I can kill easily in coals, just takes 3 seconds more time. Everytime I add 1 more person into party, less xp.

I made calculations: 7 men/women party I lose 50% of my daily XP instead of killing solo.

So basically parties are just a waste of time atm. Even if you kill faster, exp drops compared to soloing.

I hunt atm in Alligator with my main. 3-7b exp per mob solo, 1-1.5b exp in full group. Totally useless to make a party (>3) that big and destroys the purpose of doing a party.

On 4/23/2020 at 7:01 PM, Caballeros said:

Though bad English, but you make EXCELLENT suggestion sir!  :)