Sign in to follow this  
Skirn

Fafurion Temple Changes

Skirn    0

Hi,

With the latest update was it intended by the dev team to make the hunting zone "Fafurion Temple" around 3-5x times harder to defeat the monsters?

I would like to know if it was a bug or is it staying this way for the foreseeable future?

Thank you

zhumie    2

HI @ juji and team

pls chek plunderous plains - fafurion temple and maybe some other area 

the mobs are harder to kill now is this normall ?? or can u reset it to be same before update - and laso no adena drop anymore frustrating.before update mobs in plunderous plains i hit them with m.critical for over 150k - now max is 50k ?????? pls chek dev teamnot normal .

Shimeji    11
Posted (edited)

I just checked.

The mobs were lvl 104, now with a 106 toon they have yellow name, so they had their level increased a few times. They are at least level 109 now.
The adena is from 10k~ to 24k~. Without prestige.

Edited by Shimeji

zhumie    2

@Jujiand the rest of dev 

pls can u put back the mobs lvl @plunderous plains - which for most ppls middle ranged ppls have a chance to gear them self and farm a little adena ..

the mobs lvl ther was i think 104 -105 which was perfect for the most middle geared player to farm there ..

if juji could response on this threat ……..if u are willing to look into this plsss 

thks ++++++++

if some players agree on this one pls respond also it not for me alone but for al ppl who is farming at plunderous plains vote ++++++ pls

• Like 1

zhuwei    0

@Jujiand dev team …..

we are counting on u juji ….it will be 100 % u guys can fix this cause u are GM and u ARE made for this things to solve thks alot in advance !!!!!