Forums

May I have my Hero coins back???

Zelphiel

Hey since I got totally ignored on my other posts and GMs just love to ignore us. May I have my hero coins back?

My issue and why I'm doing this post is cos I made my purchase of the Anakim transform sealbook about a year ago with hero coins, usually to ask for a refund the GMs ask you to have recently purchased the item and mine were not. That's why I'm asking here if would it be feasible to ask for a refund with a so old item. I kept my hopes every patch for a year till now that maybe the npc was gonna be back/fixed but nope and neither GMs answered or the npc was fixed on the patch. The funny thing is that yesterday 04/22 that the patch notes said that the system was gonna be removed. So what happened the last year IDK maybe Devs hate old players.

So @Juji @Hime or anyone would it be posible to get the refund or I'm screw to hold my hopes on an item for almost a year.

• Like 1

They probably also didn't understand wtf you are talking about.  All I can get is you bought a seal book with hero coin and now you don't want it and want your coin back after a year?   Am I understanding this properly?

2 hours ago, Degus said:

They probably also didn't understand wtf you are talking about.  All I can get is you bought a seal book with hero coin and now you don't want it and want your coin back after a year?   Am I understanding this properly?

If you had read the forum carefully, you would have known that he wanted to learn this skill, but the #ncwest team avoided him. 

NCWest also devalued things that were very rare.  

It is because of the unique features of these things that real money was spent.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Zelphiel said:

Hey since I got totally ignored on my other posts and GMs just love to ignore us. May I have my hero coins back?

My issue and why I'm doing this post is cos I made my purchase of the Anakim transform sealbook about a year ago with hero coins, usually to ask for a refund the GMs ask you to have recently purchased the item and mine were not. That's why I'm asking here if would it be feasible to ask for a refund with a so old item. I kept my hopes every patch for a year till now that maybe the npc was gonna be back/fixed but nope and neither GMs answered or the npc was fixed on the patch. The funny thing is that yesterday 04/22 that the patch notes said that the system was gonna be removed. So what happened the last year IDK maybe Devs hate old players.

So @Juji @Hime or anyone would it be posible to get the refund or I'm screw to hold my hopes on an item for almost a year.

You should have leaned the transformation back then, when you purchased it. Bringing this a year later makes no sense at all.

23 hours ago, Zelphiel said:

If support can't help you, forum can't help you either

19 hours ago, mixa said:

You should have leaned the transformation back then, when you purchased it. Bringing this a year later makes no sense at all.

It sucks, but this is the truth.

On 23/4/2020 at 4:04 PM, mixa said:

When I purchased it with hero coins the npc was already bugged, and every time I asked they still ignore me.

On 23/4/2020 at 3:42 PM, LordDragnil said:

If you had read the forum carefully, you would have known that he wanted to learn this skill, but the #ncwest team avoided him. 

NCWest also devalued things that were very rare.  

It is because of the unique features of these things that real money was spent.

TY for the understanding, it's true I only wanted to learn it, but while I kept hope for almost a year that the npc were gonna be fixed cos in the last 3 patch note were not pointed the removal of the system, a year later they just added on notes the removal. so what most hurt me is the silence, if I read on a note that the system is going to be removed well gg wp move on... no a year later after a year of bugged or missing npc.

26 minutes ago, Zelphiel said:

When I purchased it with hero coins the npc was already bugged, and every time I asked they still ignore me.

TY for the understanding, it's true I only wanted to learn it, but while I kept hope for almost a year that the npc were gonna be fixed cos in the last 3 patch note were not pointed the removal of the system, a year later they just added on notes the removal. so what most hurt me is the silence, if I read on a note that the system is going to be removed well gg wp move on... no a year later after a year of bugged or missing npc.

I have a fraps, where I came up to npc and it was already wo option to start quest or learn skill.

24 minutes ago, LordDragnil said:

I have a fraps, where I came up to npc and it was already wo option to start quest or learn skill.

I have all my chars with tiger and the silver cat, but later when I got the hero coins for the anakim the npc was already bugged by June 2019... well gg wp /ff xD

BTW cos I know that ppl love to troll every time I see a QQ post like mine I remember the meme of the whinebulance xD

I lost the image but if someone has it would be fun to see it again. =3

1 hour ago, Zelphiel said:

Uh, if that's the case, then I agree that you should get your hero coins back and the sealbook deleted from your inventory.

• Thanks 1

@PhoenixMitra & @Juji i summon thy!, is there anything to be done? like support ticket, or tweet on social media with the issue?

From what i understood player bought item with hero coins, item wasn't working properly, player contacted GM, there was no reply, hero coins were lost on useless item.

it's like kid going to the arcade, accumulating tickets for top prize for a year just to be denied of that prize.