Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance at 11 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT / 8 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Fixed an issue where Adena and items would not drop when the Vitality gauge was empty.
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect rewards were given for the Attendance event.
  • Fixed an issue where reward was not changed for the “Mentee Development” clan mission after the update. It will now reward you 200,000 Mentee Marks upon completion.
  • Fixed an issue where the Adena quantity was scaled beyond the intended design for the Isle of Souls Stronghold timed hunting zone. The Adena quantity has been drastically reduced.
  • The Angel Cat NPC will be available in town until 4/29 to provide buffs due to yesterday’s technical issues.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Hi Hime, 

Hope you are well. Could you please double check the Pole Mastery range? 

Looks like nothing change. In FOS I can't hit all the mobs in the melee zone. Is it only a skill range +40 or a normal attack range +40? 

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe!

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, Loghan88 said:

Hi Hime, 

Looks like nothing change. In FOS I can't hit all the mobs in the melee zone. Is it only a skill range +40 or a normal attack range +40? 

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe!

I will send it up to the team for them to review. I hope you're doing good as well. Do stay strong during these crazy times!

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance at 11 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT / 8 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Fixed an issue where Adena and items would not drop when the Vitality gauge was empty.
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect rewards were given for the Attendance event.
  • Fixed an issue where reward was not changed for the “Mentee Development” clan mission after the update. It will now reward you 200,000 Mentee Marks upon completion.
  • Fixed an issue where the Adena quantity was scaled beyond the intended design for the Isle of Souls Stronghold timed hunting zone. The Adena quantity has been drastically reduced.
  • The Angel Cat NPC will be available in town until 4/29 to provide buffs due to yesterday’s technical issues.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

What about if you already took the wrong mentee reward of 2 scrolls instead of 200k coins?

19 minutes ago, Hime said:

@Hime could you please define how much ...?

19 minutes ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

Good job and thank you! @Hime

Edited by Reserva

9 minutes ago, Ruche said:

@Hime Several arears have seen changes not mentioned in patch notes. Plunderus Plans have seen an increase in level of mobs.
Is this intented or are this just yet another server setting we wasnt surpose to have ?

This! Since update I am unable to farm areas such as plunderous plains and tanor canyon that previously my tank healer iss yul party could handle without issue...

What's up the these NINJAS BUFFED MOBS?!

32 minutes ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

This is a slap in the face. How about you spawn nothing instead as this would be the equivalent to angel cat. The company has screwed its players for almost 24 hours with no adena and item drops without vit, I for one pay for a prestige pack and for 24 hours that 300% Adena and item drop rate rune meant nothing.

This is terrible compensation and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.

@Hime @Juji

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

48 minutes ago, Hime said:

With this maintenance:

What about Balok instance need 14 ppl change , is that going to be fixed ?

28 minutes ago, BattleScav said:

What about if you already took the wrong mentee reward of 2 scrolls instead of 200k coins?

Thou shall have 2 scrolls in your inventory, they shouldn't disappear

They should remove dead players from the farm areas. There are several players who are dead for weeks, or even months, this makes the game very difficult by increasing Ping etc. Several characters that get killed and hinder the game a lot. Visit Blazing Swamp (lvl.99 +), and observe the number of players killed. Also check, it looks like there are Russians playing the server.It is useless to stay with adena if you have nowhere to grow it, due to an overcrowding of "BOTS" or ill-influenced players who use a program. I played the European lineage and there they ban. Why don't you ban these malicious players here in the American?

• Like 3

Yesterday, at the time of the update, several players migrated from classic to Live, and the amount of "BOTS" is unbelievable, without being an automatic hunter. You kill and that thing remains dead lying on the ground, while a normal player gives TO VILLAGE! Notice that! Fix it! It is impossible to play with cheating players !.

56 minutes ago, Hime said:

you just ruined my day

it was literally 5x the rate pre-patch

• Haha 2

Just now, Hyperlite said:

you just ruined my day

it was literally 5x the rate pre-patch

Yeah let's have an area only top gear people can farm drop 1.5kk adena per mob so the gap continues to grow and prices continue to rise. Thus making adena drops in the places the majority can go even less meaningful.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hime said:

I have claimed the 7th and 8th days from the incorrect attendance, does that means I actually lost the previous attendance rewards? (The Shumanai's Weapon Pack and the 100% rune).

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Loghan88 said:

Hi Hime, 

Many Thanks,

Stay Safe!

The passive description says only skill, but im not sure if they wanted to do also normal attack What i do know is we need the increase in normal atks as well, mobs are too fat and they dont get in the range of ur pole if they are hitting u, which means mobs seem to have higher normal attack range than you.

Btw i would also like to suggest.... dreadful roar is quite useless now, i understnd it cant have lower reuse bcs it would be too OP to have mobs/players with 1 patk/matk perma but i mean just make it as old Howl skill of warlords (reduce patk/matk 20-25%), which i guess is kind of the point. 

Edited by Ashnek