Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hime

Hi Hime  i have a  question for you since juji  said it will bring it to the dev  to see if  it is a bug like adena  or it was intentioned change  the question goes  for crystal prisson aka in game balok  so will the number of participants  will  be reduced to 7 people minimum  like  before the update 4/22 or  it will stay 14 members  minimum ?  the reason i ask  that it is too dificult  to take a skil that needs  4 rune stones  if it is 1 every 14 people that  for sure it will going to be sell and share  for adena and even with  dice  reroll  parties  where you get  by luck the full drop  the odds  are allmost zero . thank you in advance   for your repply  

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

Probably IOS is going back to normal, it was increased by misstake yesterday. 

Are you sure it was yesterday? Because someone posted a complaint about IOS on April 10th. I gather the scaled rate was in place for much longer than a day or two.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17576-isle-of-souls-breaking-all-market/

1 hour ago, Hime said:

G

• Fixed an issue where the Adena quantity was scaled beyond the intended design for the Isle of Souls Stronghold timed hunting zone. The Adena quantity has been drastically reduced.

What kind of reduction is this @Hime? This is total fail! Check if prestige rune work...another bug on...

The Balok change is intentional, dunno what some people don't understand about it...

IoS was outputting way too much Adena, that was nerfed as most things in the game, what were you exactly expecting?

Edited by mixa

@Hime@Juji

Adena is really NERFED in Stronghold and it's NOT worth buying recharge stones and Prestige anymore....   Someone on your Dev team really has their head up his ass to make changes like this... People farm to get ahead and help others,  you guys are really bleeping this up...   We know you're trying to kill this game with the shit you're feeding us, but you're really speeding this up.... 

Edited by SkimMilk

I will have to add here that field mobs also, drop adena cut in half or less and that makes me think that prestige is not working as intented or the adena reduction was a general one and not just in Stronghold.

FoS mobs dropped like 18-28k adena on prestige....now no more than 15k and low as 7-8k!

Also adena drop rate is now lower......thanks for all those nice improvements.

Subscription cancelled successfully...

• Like 1

@Hime @Juji

What about the attendance rewards, since some players took the last attendace reward from the one 6 years ago???

That agathion is basically giving you a rose buff for 30 days... Does not seem fair to other players that allready claimed all attendace rewards from this year. Would you consider deleting that item or giving it out to everyone? And what is the deal with the 1 ncoin for the 7 week vitality rune? We had lag, melee lag for months, wasted prestige packs and destiny packs and recharge stones that are not getting refunded, even tho we lost adena and exp because of that and the fix you had, that was monster reduction....

That 1 week vitality rune should be free and so should at least 3 dinasty packs and prestige packs, just sayin.

2 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect rewards were given for the Attendance event.

Hello,

Please roll back the attendance check-in

On this 28 day attendance check in event, the only relevant item was Freya bloody rune, you announced on forums that you will bring the old event back only today in the evening.

But this morning i got the agathion joon charm instead of the freya bloody rune because i didn't know ... the announcement you will make later evening that u bring back the old system but i already used that last check in to take that crappy agathion. i would want the freya bloody rune, not the useless agathion.

im lvl 107 yull and still cannot do the daily party instances with my CP (7ppl with DDs lvl 107)

maybe with that freya bloody rune we would have a chance.. but now its gone forever because of this change and change back and not announcing anything on time

im very disappointed of how this was handled... at least roll the event 2 days, im sure im not the only one in this situation.

Thanks, maybe i will get positive feedback for this.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mixa said:

The Balok change is intentional, dunno what some people don't understand about it...

IoS was outputting way too much Adena, that was nerfed as most things in the game, what were you exactly expecting?

what's not understood about balok is why it was changed with zero mention of it in the patch notes i suppose... 

Edited by Sheilyn

1 minute ago, Sheilyn said:

what's not understood about balok is why it was changed with zero mention of it in the patch notes i suppose... 

As with many other smaller or bigger changes, they have missed to mention it.

I'm playing in 2 other regions and Balok is 14 ppl CC since Homu update.

The item I wanted most from the Attendance Check event was Freya`s Bloody Rune. With exactly 1 day left to catch it all these bugs happened. Anyway I ended up getting the last reward after the update. And now? Will I be without Freya's Bloody Rune?
That is very unfair.

4 minutes ago, mixa said:

As with many other smaller or bigger changes, they have missed to mention it.

I'm playing in 2 other regions and Balok is 14 ppl CC since Homu update.

smaller, bigger, medium sized... at any rate, they failed to mention it. when they make changes that impact gameplay, it leads to misunderstandings.. now maybe you will understand what people don't understand about it.. 

Edited by Sheilyn

reverse event?    what is this?!???!?!

why don't you put the same adena before?

no idea why i will still spent with prestige wtf

Stronghold in the World Normal > NA Fixed an issue where the Adena quantity was scaled beyond the intended design for the Isle of Souls Stronghold timed hunting zone. The Adena quantity has been drastically reduced + Lag + angel cat + dragon buff + dandy.

this was supposed to be an event, congratulations onwards like that.

12 minutes ago, Sheilyn said:

smaller, bigger, medium sized... at any rate, they failed to mention it. when they make changes that impact gameplay, it leads to misunderstandings.. now maybe you will understand what people don't understand about it.. 

An omission or a mistake to mention a change, doesn't change the fact that such change will occur. Since the notes are received from Korea, it's probably their fault for the missing info.

The only thing to be done here is ncw to insist on better patch notes, but that ain't top priority I guess. and here the story ends.,

4 hours ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where the Adena quantity was scaled beyond the intended design for the Isle of Souls Stronghold timed hunting zone. The Adena quantity has been drastically reduced.

1st boost farmers/bug abusers to extreme extends....then when the gap is settled just close the door.

If u had problem with the amount of generated Adena you should have removed recharge stone not nerf the whole TZ.

There is only one balance that concerns NCW...and that's definitely not game balance.

Edited by Quenia

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now!

We are checking on the other issues brought up in the thread. Please make sure to report any game bugs in the "Report a Bug" section for easier tracking.

how do you not know the game issues? have you not logged in recently? you didn't verify the correct patch?

well for 1 issues, the exp is extremely low...like lower than normal server settings

and also, the clan quests give only 1 vitality tonic and only 280 points, instead of 2 vitality tonics and 560 points