Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hime

1 hour ago, RasgaTanga said:

I agree with point 2 and 3. As for point number 1, you have to remember that the Naia server is American, not European.

I know we re not supposed to say Naia is a european server but we re still allowed to say its EU friendly with the GMT+1 time zone it has. Summer time moved everything 1hour later, but the server time wasnt adjusted accordingly. Its ridiculously late for most things that are worth contesting and some people have real jobs so staying until 1-3am everyday just doesnt cut it.

18 hours ago, Edbougleux said:

@Juji @Hime u really need to check mobs in Dragon Valey and Fafurion ( im not talking about the spawn and quantity, but in dificult to kill them) , because now we have a planty of 113 + players killing in solo areas like FOS and FOW, once is impossible to kill mobs in a group areas. A lot of good players with good itens and have no another place to make party exp.

And IOS, more nerfed area in all server i have seen these days.

These mobs were glitchy and were fixed. They had no damage penalty for level difference and also they weren't even attacking at all, most of the time. They didn't get stronger or boosted, you just need to be around lv 117-118 to have no penalty now.

3 hours ago, mixa said:

These mobs were glitchy and were fixed. They had no damage penalty for level difference and also they weren't even attacking at all, most of the time. They didn't get stronger or boosted, you just need to be around lv 117-118 to have no penalty now.

Full stacked (for ncwest standards) parties 114 cannot exp there anymore so I would consider that an issue tbh. We re not NC Japan where everyone goes around with stage 3 weapons and stage 6 god jewels..
Where are you supposed to help exp your supports (if any left at this point), 2+2 hours per day at swamp?

Edited by KeepDreamiN

2 hours ago, KeepDreamiN said:

Full stacked (for ncwest standards) parties 114 cannot exp there anymore so I would consider that an issue tbh. We re not NC Japan where everyone goes around with stage 3 weapons and stage 6 god jewels..
Where are you supposed to help exp your supports (if any left at this point), 2+2 hours per day at swamp?

That question should be answered by the devs, but since they have their own agenda, there is no other option, but to farm the swamp of screams and toi (which you probably do in a single day). Plains of lizardmen might work for macro. Just my thoughts.

well, since everything goes to the dev team for an answers.  can't we just get the dev team to comes to us and provide updates instead of using a middle man/woman?

a monthly dev team facebook feed would be nice for a question and answer period.  who knows it might seem like ncsoft cares.

Edited by LuckyStrikz

• Hime unpinned this topic