Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23, 2020

Hime

Just now, Drakhma said:

Only Angel Cat ?? are u guys kidding ?? think a little bit about the users and everything we lost in this time, we deserve better compensation

And the fact that we can't farm mobs because our tank gets 1 shot after ninja buffs, when before update our healer could easily keep up with dmg they dealt.

4 minutes ago, Delse said:

I have claimed the 7th and 8th days from the incorrect attendance, does that means I actually lost the previous attendance rewards? (The Shumanai's Weapon Pack and the 100% rune).

i have the same problem i need the weapon pack 

1 hour ago, Hime said:

• The Angel Cat NPC will be available in town until 4/29 to provide buffs due to yesterday’s technical issues.

EAAH thanks. It is great compensation to your entire community for broken game. 

• Haha 1

Hello @Hime

Also Shining Venusta's Box reward are incorrect, it gives 3.000.000 adena instead of 30.000.000 (3.000.000 adena gives the simple Venusta's Box), and i think that this affects other rewards of the box also.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance at 11 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT / 8 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Fixed an issue where Adena and items would not drop when the Vitality gauge was empty.
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect rewards were given for the Attendance event.
  • Fixed an issue where reward was not changed for the “Mentee Development” clan mission after the update. It will now reward you 200,000 Mentee Marks upon completion.
  • Fixed an issue where the Adena quantity was scaled beyond the intended design for the Isle of Souls Stronghold timed hunting zone. The Adena quantity has been drastically reduced.
  • The Angel Cat NPC will be available in town until 4/29 to provide buffs due to yesterday’s technical issues.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

u think that cat is recompensation for 1 day lost with rune xp and drop in inventary. u think it?

I don't consider myself rewarded with the buff of a cat put more any or other thing give adena all server for play and dont take adena on 1 day lost 100kk i think it will be of good recompens

1 hour ago, Hime said:
  • Fixed an issue where the Adena quantity was scaled beyond the intended design for the Isle of Souls Stronghold timed hunting zone. The Adena quantity has been drastically reduced.

Sounds to me like you fixed something that the community didn't think needed fixing. (And why did you prioritize that over some of the more severe issues???) I feel badly for people that bought all of those recharge tokens and Prestige packs. 

Edited by Mystikal
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

Sounds to me like you fixed something that the community didn't think needed fixing. (And why did you prioritize that over some of the more severe issues???) I feel badly for people that bought all of those recharge tokens and Prestige packs. 

Lets see what speaks louder to them: crying randoms or cancelled subscriptions.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shimeji said:

Lets see what speaks louder to them: crying randoms or cancelled subscriptions.

Clearly the complaint struck a chord with them. Have you ever seen anything get patched this quickly with this game? Ever???? I can't stop laughing.

Luckily, I did my full day's worth of IOS early this morning. I'll go back tomorrow just to compare how badly the adena drop is. I'm guessing it will be similar to other places, or worse. No point in buying any more recharges from the store or players.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hime said:

I will send it up to the team for them to review. I hope you're doing good as well. Do stay strong during these crazy times!

Hi @Hime, good day to you!

Is the new modification of the Balok Instance (14 people party cc) a part of the update that wasn't added in the patch notes? Or is this a bug too?

Thank you for your time and attention

Edited by thekid_guetta