Jump to content
Forums

Live Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23, 2020


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a slap in the face. How about you spawn nothing instead as this would be the equivalent to angel cat. The company has screwed its players for almost 24 hours with no adena and item drops witho

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance at 11 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT / 8 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes. With this maintena

 

Dear GMs,

some of the latest changes at the game are rather disappointing.

The adena nerf at stgh1 is really a bad thing. Many people bought stocks of isle of soul passes on the basis of a certain income. Now that equation is gone and Stgh1 passes have become useless. So I feel bad for those players who were screwed by these changes. Personally I used to buy passes on daily basis. I was doing 4/5 hours of stgh1 every day. a good deal for your company NCstore and a good deal for me since with my high lvl toon I was able to farm 3/4 b of adena each day and I could subsequently move the market in giran. It was a win win situation from al points of view. Now with this huge reduction of income, stgh1 has become not profitable anymore, neither ingame nor for you because I can foresee that the sell of passes on the NCstore will crumble. Now people will do their free 1 hour and after they will do other stuff.

Check today the place: is empty.....nobody goes to stgh1 anymore.

The other thing which disturbs me, is the changes to Fafurion and DV.

High end parties have worked months to find a setup to farm these areas. Recently there was the 2/3 top parties of Chronos playing there and fighting each other. Now its not possible play there. Mobs have become too tough to kill. So where those top parties are supposed to go hunt? The only profitable area for parties atm is Swamp of screams but you can play there 4 hours per day. So what is the plan for top players beside this?

Are they supposed to make parties at Field of silence with their hard earned dragon bows?

There is not 1 decent exp party area for lvls 110/114 available in all the game. I wonder if you realize this.

Eventually I suggest that you find a way to reward party exp and push for this type of gameplay. If we are playing LA2 is to have fun with other players and the parties should be rewarded and encouraged. It is simply dumb that if I solo I get 100% exp and if im on a party of 5 players I take 20% exp.

I hope that you will think about the above and take the appropriate steps one day or another.

regards

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear GM.

The adena nerf at stronghold is really bad, not worth investing in Prestige Pack, buff emperor and IOS Passes. this adena moved the market, it is true that there are people who had 4 toons and farming 24 hours but I only have 1 and was 6 hours a day, now it is not worth being there.

Edited by Excommunicated
Link to post
Share on other sites

The funniest part of this  they made is that You make allmost same adena on storm isle now, while it's not adena area... Seem's that someone is trying to fool us here... Bring the ios like it was before update, and no one here will even complain. Most of players agree that when You bring new chronicle it was broken, but atm can't be like this, listen to Your community, or You defend adena sellers? Cos mby it's intended to protect their bussines (mby Your also).

Edited by Alaesia
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Alaesia said:

The funniest part of this  they made is that You make allmost same adena on storm isle now, while it's not adena area... Seem's that someone is trying to fool us here... Bring the ios like it was before update, and no one here will even complain. Most of players agree that when You bring new chronicle it was broken, but atm can't be like this, listen to Your community, or You defend adena sellers? Cos mby it's intended to protect their bussines (mby Your also).

 The funniest part is how the ppl are crying here for adena rate at ios, after some time ago they were shooting how they are getting 16-20b per day.

 1-2b per day is enough ... normal ppl get that amount really hard. Sad part is that the only way to make adena for new players is to sell ncoins to these ppl, many of them rules abusers, exploiters ...

  The server works perfectly now ... no lag. The measures are very good. Keep them all please. I can find even free spot at IOS. Thank you!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Juji has said the Dev are the one only making decisions here, so this is to the Dev team. 

the party bonus need to be brought back for CHARACTERS IN RANGE people have been exploiting it to leave toons in town while in party with a DD that xp and get party bonus without the other person there and doubling his xp .   The partying system is ruining the game right now and people are not leveling in groups or with support in the game, they only level archers.   Please make this MMO  involve partying again..... right now its not . 

The adena drops,  This game is requiting so much adena to do things just like this last update requiring about 8b to upgrade a artifact book, but yet you are taking measures to lower adena drops more and more.   The most recent was stronghold.  passes cost 140m   and emperor passes 20m  and rose 50m  so in one hour the cost to xp there is 360 million adena.    before the update the update normal people could farm 300-500m an hour there, which made it worth doing.   Now with update the average player wont go there because the lose money... they only make 200m an hour there now and its not worth going at all.   Sure if you have a stacked toon you can still make 400m an hour, but why even go for a gain of 50m an hour .... ... I think we are moving backwards with the game and not forward.   give the player reasons to log in, not reasons to play less.  The adena rate needs to be brought back to normal. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

That instance needs to be nerfed more the average player cand farm there no mathe how many potions he is using probably les then 5% of the playerbase can farm there. Since that instance is introduced prices went up 50% on Naia server and the only viable solution to make some adena is fishing. Fishing makes 50kk adena a day with the normal fishing rod.  We need ingame ways to obtain equipment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

EXP RATE NOW IS HELL NIGHTMARE

 

We are in 3 lvl107, before at Field of Silence we got 3,7bil per mob, now 800MILION per mobs, we need 2 mobs to do 0.0001% !!!!

 

ARE YOU CRAZY ?! YOU THINK WE HAVE ALL LIFE TO STAY HERE ?! MAYBE WHEN WE ARE OLD 90YEARS WE GET LVL 109 !!

 

USE THE BRAINS CMON, ILL ABANDON THE SERVER WITH THESE RESULTS

Edited by LadyTania
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Hime said:

 

  • The Angel Cat NPC will be available in town until 4/29 to provide buffs due to yesterday’s technical issues.

 Hi @Hime, what doest it matter that the NPC is in town until 4/29 if you can only get the dandy balls once? and you took off the npc that gave dandy's cheers after the 2nd day, do you think this is compensation enough? 4hours of 100% xp bonus along with 4 VP refills, and a 2hour buff that barely increased stats given once in 2 days ? This is just throwing sand to our face... You have such a big array of buffs and items you can give players to compensate for YOUR mistakes, and you give this... I mean, one thing is to have so many problems needed to be corrected, and I get that you cant solve them all, but another is just neglecting the player base, this compensation is just outrageous.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji  @Hime An item from the 15th anniversary pack, the Raid master armor, we can't delete, can't drop, can't put in private warehouse, 

Can you at least make it so we can put it in wh to avoid using an inventory slot forever for something totally useless, ty

Edited by Drakkus
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

 

Juji has said the Dev are the one only making decisions here, so this is to the Dev team. 

the party bonus need to be brought back for CHARACTERS IN RANGE people have been exploiting it to leave toons in town while in party with a DD that xp and get party bonus without the other person there and doubling his xp .   The partying system is ruining the game right now and people are not leveling in groups or with support in the game, they only level archers.   Please make this MMO  involve partying again..... right now its not . 

The adena drops,  This game is requiting so much adena to do things just like this last update requiring about 8b to upgrade a artifact book, but yet you are taking measures to lower adena drops more and more.   The most recent was stronghold.  passes cost 140m   and emperor passes 20m  and rose 50m  so in one hour the cost to xp there is 360 million adena.    before the update the update normal people could farm 300-500m an hour there, which made it worth doing.   Now with update the average player wont go there because the lose money... they only make 200m an hour there now and its not worth going at all.   Sure if you have a stacked toon you can still make 400m an hour, but why even go for a gain of 50m an hour .... ... I think we are moving backwards with the game and not forward.   give the player reasons to log in, not reasons to play less.  The adena rate needs to be brought back to normal. 

    Come on ... now you are talking about 400m/hour, no more 20b per day only profit?

What s the ideea to have only some stacked ppl in server? The others ppl what to do? Selling them ncoins for adena, making them even more stacked and watch how they farm everything with value in game, being 1 shot at sieges/olympiad, etc. That s the new L2 ....

Edited by Geo22
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Srelock said:

That instance needs to be nerfed more the average player cand farm there no mathe how many potions he is using probably les then 5% of the playerbase can farm there. Since that instance is introduced prices went up 50% on Naia server and the only viable solution to make some adena is fishing. Fishing makes 50kk adena a day with the normal fishing rod.  We need ingame ways to obtain equipment.

+++ Right point of view!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Balok was nerfed too! The last good instance with some drops for normal players .... Need 14 ppl to enter, that means 1/2 drops than before update. So ... a normal player have 1/14 chance to get a rune stone doing a hard instance and the "stacked" ppl wanna get 1-2b per hour watching TV.

You should stop talking about quit, cancel subsciption etc ... nobody cares. Normal players can live without the "stacked" ones for sure. This game will be for sure more playable and there will be more new players ingame, not only thousands of bots and boxes, farmers.

Edited by Geo22
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Geo22  I play all levels of this game,  I do oly, i do pvp, i do pve, I do instances.   The top players in this game is like 30 people, thats it. I am talking from a perspective of the rest of the server where NC has ruined their reason to play or even participate in the game.   There is no reason when you have  end game items you should be punished for farming something efficiently, and punishing players who want to do that with unobtainable ways to get there.  Stronghold adena should be returned to normal rates before the update.  OR even after the update,  just not what they are now. 

 

 This thread is about the unscheduled maint that caused the adena nerf to stronghold and drops/adena with vitality,  so lets try to stay on topic instead of going off on random tangents that a whole new thread can be made from.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

@Geo22  I play all levels of this game,  I do oly, i do pvp, i do pve, I do instances.   The top players in this game is like 30 people, thats it. I am talking from a perspective of the rest of the server where NC has ruined their reason to play or even participate in the game.   There is no reason when you have  end game items you should be punished for farming something efficiently, and punishing players who want to do that with unobtainable ways to get there.  Stronghold adena should be returned to normal rates before the update.  OR even after the update,  just not what they are now. 

 

 This thread is about the unscheduled maint that caused the adena nerf to stronghold and drops/adena with vitality,  so lets try to stay on topic instead of going off on random tangents that a whole new thread can be made from.  

Exactly that s the ideea ... 30 players are farming everything in this game and others can only fish for some bones. Most players don t even go at sieges for example, because they will be 1 shot for those "stacked" ppl who farm everything.

Edited by Geo22
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Geo22 said:

Exactly that s the ideea ... 30 players are farming everything in this game and others can only fish for some bones. Most players don t even go at sieges for example, because they will be 1 shot for those "stacked" ppl who farm everything.

so they should make emergency maintenance changes because less than 5% of the server is benefiting from something because they have invested more time and adena into the game than the other 95% to be able to do something you cant.  so lets punish them, am i understanding you correctly?  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Geo22 so if those 30 people played for lets say 10 years and they are stacked and some newbie just joined the server coming in can't farm there so they should maybe give them better items too. That's your logic for those people who spent 10 years on this game?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

HI, anyone have MP issues? i am in War Torn Plains with a party Tyrr+ISS, both of them have MP issues, very low recovery, the tyrr only one skill, power bomber, don t support another skill... the ISS only attack and buffs... don t support clipping attack in the macro.

Before yesterday unscheduled maintenance was very fine the MP regeneration.

thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

   I agree that what they did with IOS is not a good thing. And i understand why ppl are frustrated. In the same time there are people that were in IOS and got bullied by said "big boys" because the ones that don't  kill mobs with one or two shots don't count. And because of this kind of behavior there will always be just those 30 top players. There is no room for others to grow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...