Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance at 11 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT / 8 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Fixed an issue where the monster drop table gave incorrect XP/SP, Adena quantity, and item drops.
  • Fixed an issue where the PK “skull” indicator was missing on the world map for nearby chaotic characters with -5760 Karma and higher.
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect rewards were given for the Attendance event.
  • The Angel Cat NPC will be available in town until 4/29 to provide buffs due to yesterday’s technical issues.

• Like 2

On 4/23/2020 at 10:26 AM, MalkavClassic said:

What about the rewards already taken. Lost my rb jewel day?

I agree! We should be given the chance to receive our "actually" reward instead of the mess after the "update".

On 4/23/2020 at 10:18 AM, BOTKILLINGL2 said:

only buff cat? OMG, Patetic

It is truly pathetic in my opinion. Especially the time folks have lost from XP runes and other time counted items. We should be given more than this silly cat unless it gives us the highest level Sayha buffs and to be able to receive unlimited amount of buffs and not restricted to the amount per day.  

• Like 1

hi ! spoiler problem in some areas !!
especially in the giant cellar, the monsters are above their level.
you can't kill it's impossible to spoil a monster !!
is problematic and in several areas
no spoil !! no recipes !!!! solve the problem  !! please

1 hour ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for unscheduled maintenance at 11 a.m. PDT / 1 p.m. CDT / 2 p.m. EDT / 8 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Fixed an issue where the monster drop table gave incorrect XP/SP, Adena quantity, and item drops.
  • Fixed an issue where the PK “skull” indicator was missing on the world map for nearby chaotic characters with -5760 Karma and higher.
  • Fixed an issue where the incorrect rewards were given for the Attendance event.
  • The Angel Cat NPC will be available in town until 4/29 to provide buffs due to yesterday’s technical issues.

Only a cat npc? Give gm buffs omg

1 minute ago, Drtikul said:

I am OK with restart. I am OK with cat buff, still better than nothing. I am OK with drop L2 Coin....but give me my rune from attendence :( 

i've the same issue, 1 month to wait log in every today to have nothing :(

I'm a little bit confused, I don't play long on the server but monsters seems to give half (maybe less) the XP they gave before the update. Is that a bug waiting to be fixed or is that how it's going to be from now on? I just tried it at Death Pass. Also I agree on the attendance rewards.

Short report after the restart :

1. XP + 50 % (as it is supposed to be)

2. Adena drop + 250 % LOL - Gratz TXD with his 30+ bot parties, it will be a harvest night :) 

3. Drop / spoil - n.a. info

4. L2 coins drop - not fixed - approx. 8 per 1 hour

11 minutes ago, Toxic said:

Short report after the restart :

1. XP + 50 % (as it is supposed to be)

2. Adena drop + 250 % LOL - Gratz TXD with his 30+ bot parties, it will be a harvest night :) 

3. Drop / spoil - n.a. info

4. L2 coins drop - not fixed - approx. 8 per 1 hour

Correction :

Adena drop is 300% +++

Drop rate is about 300% +++ /not confirmed/

Juji is printing money like FED :)

Thanks for your answer.

1. So half the XP is normal, I see.

2. Adena drop is half what it was, not more.

3. Also nothing change on the xp/adena rate with the update that just happened in 11am PDT, it's exactly the same, so what am I missing?

3 hours ago, Hime said:

When you fix this??? Nothing has changed. 

Karul Bugbear before update gave normal about 4,5k XP and between 300-500 adena.
After update (and today "fix problems") give   2,2k XP and between 150-300 adena.
We can't play that way. This is barely enough for soul shot. 
After all, we wrote to you that there is a 50% smaller drop in adena. You said you would fix it today. And what? Nothing has changed. Until it returns to the amount it was before the update, there is no point in playing because you only lose money.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Cathalix said:

When you fix this??? Nothing has changed. 

Karul Bugbear before update gave normal about 4,5k XP and between 300-500 adena.
After update (and today "fix problems") give   2,2k XP and between 150-300 adena.

The exp and adena drop event only affects 76+ monsters and players.