Classic Unscheduled Server Maintenance: Thursday, April 23

Hime

I don't know what the adena drop event is. The post says "Fixed an issue where the monster drop table gave incorrect XP/SP, Adena quantity, and item drops" 

but it's not fixed, everything still is half what it was.

• Like 1

On 4/23/2020 at 1:32 PM, Patsavouris said:

The exp and adena drop event only affects 76+ monsters and players.

I don't understand :( What event? I play on this server from 3 weeks. I have SK on 45lvl. 

It was hard to make money from hunting even though mobs gave twice as much aden. So that after the upgrade, the mobs give 50% XP less and 50% adens less is normal? Why have mobs been giving twice as much over the past three weeks? I do not understand anything.

150 aden from mob on 45lvl is ok? 

• Like 1

1st There was an event last 5 weeks, with bonus exp and bonus party exp, bonus adena drop, drop rate, no exp loss upon death.

That event ended yesterday.

2nd A new event started this week with bonus exp, adena drop and drop rate that affects only 76+ zones (adena boost only affects the mobs that drop adena)

• Thanks 1

• L2 Team
6 hours ago, MalkavClassic said:

What about the rewards already taken. Lost my rb jewel day?

5 hours ago, Delse said:

I claimed the 7th and 8th day from the incorrect attendance, does this mean Im have lost the previous attendance rewards? (The shumanai's weapon pack and the 100% exp rune). 

4 hours ago, Drtikul said:

I am OK with restart. I am OK with cat buff, still better than nothing. I am OK with drop L2 Coin....but give me my rune from attendence :( 

4 hours ago, coyofarm said:

i lost the attendance jewels? 2 of mi chars lost 30 days of jewel boss, common man. we lost attendance good rewars -.- . plz check this

We are looking into solutions for this issue. Please hang tight while we figure out a best course of action. Thank you!

I left the server when dragon pendants have been announced. Today I logged after next game update and created new character and what I see? Items in shops are worth 0 adena. I got quest to kill 300 monsters in Ruins of Agony so I came there. Every spot is taken by Elemental Summoners bot. It is impossible to kill manually 300 monsters and these bots are getting adena when normal player can't. I am happy that I stopped playing here in right time. See you in next some years, bye.

• Like 1

On 23/04/2020 at 8:51 PM, Hime said:

We are looking into solutions for this issue. Please hang tight while we figure out a best course of action. Thank you!

Did you guys gave up on that? Please, let me know while i hang tight. Thank you!

• Hime unpinned this topic