Forums

Plunderous plains and some other area mobs 3-5 times harder to kill

ZHUU

PLUNDEROUS PLAINS AND SOME OTHER AREA MOBS 3-5 TIMES HARDER TO KILL

is this normal<that the mobs are increased in lvl@ juji ????

can u guys put it back ?? or wil it stay this way can we have a answer pls 

thks+++++++

@@@@@ juji pls answer this ...

thks Juji !!!!!!!!

i have cheked the mobs was before update 104-105   now they are much higher i hope this was not intended for us !! ?? 

i hope u are willing to discuss this with dev team to change the lvl range back like before the update …..

finger crossed …….there are many players hoping for this !!

thks thks thks thks thks thks +++++

Go check Dragon Valley and Fafurion.

The notes say "Balanced" but people are no longer able to even farm these areas. Is there a typo and it should say "mobs are 4x harder to kill" ? People have been farming in Fafurion and DV for months, now that's been taken away.

14 hours ago, modnar said:

Go check Dragon Valley and Fafurion.

The notes say "Balanced" but people are no longer able to even farm these areas. Is there a typo and it should say "mobs are 4x harder to kill" ? People have been farming in Fafurion and DV for months, now that's been taken away.

Please, check it!

We have no others party exp areas and the game is full of single exp areas.

Mobs are harder than epic dragons.

Thank you

On 4/23/2020 at 9:31 PM, Juji said:

We are looking into it now and will let you know more details about this change very soon.

@Juji - you are Producer. Can I ask - why you care about not important things in game? (im asking with respect). In game exist much more bigger problems then this (for example Primewal Isle 2-3x drop).

https://l2wiki.com/Plunderous_Plains - its must to be now like this - there is no problem at all.

And i can explain "pluderuos plains" situation - this area - drop zona. No xp, but more adena. In fact this area was for bots party's (in most cases, for bots not need xp - just adena for RTM). Yes - some people (not bots, or second, third party's for someone) also was play in that area. Buts its just - "some people". Just rare people in this area was using "prestige" for all party - to get adena.

In game we have ~10 (or more) - people who know game mechanic, know why, what, where, who doing - and most important - like this game. Just bring in command this people - and all problems will be solved...

15 hours ago, zhuwei said:

@Ambicija

pls can u start ur own bug or problem or jealous topic ??? we are asking at juji and the dev team is its possible to restore the mobs lvl etcc… @ plunderous plains -DV fafurion etc....

what is ur problem actually ??? 

Im not have problems. Your problem - not understand English ---> https://l2wiki.com/Plunderous_Plains   // In all l2 regions now the same. This Juji - cannot "solve" - just because "someone want" - its not "illegal" server. Want changes - write for Korea developers.

@Ambicija

if not have problem why would u reply on a topic athts is not ur concern ?? and saying that they are bot ( like u havent used right click on ur hotkeybar and let ur toon kill mobs afk ?? -o w8 u kill them al manually …..- second  who says they use it for RLMT ? u have proof ?  al of this is a proof that u are jealous that ppls there makes more adena or have better things then u !! duh ! --

all ppl have there own way of play style - using prestige or not using prestige or destiny packs w/e .

and pathnots is not for al region same all ppl knows this .example EU have things we dont have etc.... and korean also…..

and besides im not complaining only 1 about the change that was not mentioned on the path notes FOR NC WEST.

and besides of JUJI changes this  about plunderous plains DV and fafrion means he cares …. and its neccesary to keep naia and chonos alive ...

if u have problems about ppls farming so many B a day start a topic maybe in bug section ?? and ask juji to reduce adena drop to1 per mob…...and delete prestige packs ….

……….

@Jujia

and dev team

hope u have a answer soon if u guys might change the mobe to as before updates etcc….@ plundrous plains - fafrion DV - BS

1 minute ago, zhuwei said:

@Ambicija

if not have problem why would u reply on a topic athts is not ur concern ?? and saying that they are bot ( like u havent used right click on ur hotkeybar and let ur toon kill mobs afk ?? -o w8 u kill them al manually …..- second  who says they use it for RLMT ? u have proof ?  al of this is a proof that u are jealous that ppls there makes more adena or have better things then u !! duh ! --

all ppl have there own way of play style - using prestige or not using prestige or destiny packs w/e .

and pathnots is not for al region same all ppl knows this .example EU have things we dont have etc.... and korean also…..

and besides im not complaining only 1 about the change that was not mentioned on the path notes FOR NC WEST.

and besides of JUJI changes this  about plunderous plains DV and fafrion means he cares …. and its neccesary to keep naia and chonos alive ...

if u have problems about ppls farming so many B a day start a topic maybe in bug section ?? and ask juji to reduce adena drop to1 per mob…...and delete prestige packs ….

……….

@Jujia

and dev team

hope u have a answer soon if u guys might change the mobe to as before updates etcc….@ plundrous plains - fafrion DV - BS

Because i was killing mobs in pluderuos plais 2 updates ago (when in 24 was possible to make 1-1.5kkk - but aprox no xp. After they change that area - and in 24h star getting ~500kk - and approx no xp. For me was no reason to kill mobs just for 500kk and 0 xp. Better in other areas get 110-111lvl - and less adena.

From where i know.... im long time play l2... know nicks, clans - where its bots or 2-nd, 3-rd party of someone. Yes i can make mistake - but most cases im right.

41 minutes ago, zhuwei said:

your concern or w/e has nothing to do with this treath dont u understand ?? 

leave this topic as it is …….. juji respinded on it so they are looking on it ……...

Its official  forum - for everybody who have account in ncwest. And everybody have right read/write, answer, or ask. And if i know and have time - im writing. But if you have problem with that... just go from forum.

End i have time because administration 9 month cannot understand that lag = mentes system = mentes revard. Half acc which ruining in server = mentes. Before running for earning reward, now for circlet scrolls (profit).

So I have delay to login 400 q... So read forum - because someone 9 month cant understand,...

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Its official  forum - for everybody who have account in ncwest. And everybody have right read/write, answer, or ask. And if i know and have time - im writing. But if you have problem with that... just go from forum.

End i have time because administration 9 month cannot understand that lag = mentes system = mentes revard. Half acc which ruining in server = mentes. Before running for earning reward, now for circlet scrolls (profit).

So I have delay to login 400 q... So read forum - because someone 9 month cant understand,...

You have been playing for a long time,but it seems that you have not realized that 9 months ago it did not exist at all the mentee system,so i guess is better if you re-watch your knowledge about the game buddy.

Cheers

@Ambicija

i dontpost alot on forums ……..

9 month me ?? w/e i play this game since 2004-2011  and then from 2018-till ….

what i say from ur post on this forum is - u are a jealous person from what u said on this post from me to juji .

and u cant stand what other ppl have more or less ……….what a jealmous person u are ambijia or what ever shame on u …...

@Ambicija

also im trying to ask juji and dev if they can arrange the area such as plundrous plains dv and fafurian . so alot player and me still can do the farm we used to equip our main chars .

and what do u  do ?? saying to juji and dev . in other words dont do it its fine as it is ??? 

if juji and dev not ganna fix it then id rather hear it from them not u .

and u GO figure yourself out  at a mirror ….

On 23.4.2020 at 10:31 PM, Juji said:

We are looking into it now and will let you know more details about this change very soon.

@Juji do we have any update yet? i know that you have multiple spamms about different problems in the server but we would like to know whats gonna happen about plunderous...i still have 10days on 3 prestige packs and im not able to use them properly...should we all cancel our prestige packs? plz let us know

1 hour ago, gioulinar said:

@Juji do we have any update yet? i know that you have multiple spamms about different problems in the server but we would like to know whats gonna happen about plunderous...i still have 10days on 3 prestige packs and im not able to use them properly...should we all cancel our prestige packs? plz let us know

It's weekend :)

5 hours ago, Tora said:

You have been playing for a long time,but it seems that you have not realized that 9 months ago it did not exist at all the mentee system,so i guess is better if you re-watch your knowledge about the game buddy.

Cheers

No.

1. we cannot log in server because so many mentes. Ok - i see you new in game. Lets make test - lvl up mente 104.99. and check ranking system place. Arter 1week - check 1 more time - and you will be surprised how much "new people". I was checking  in xp event period - in 72h its was not 1000 and not 3000. Much more

2. Before mentes with bots was lvluping for codex. My dwarf was buying 800-1000 codex per day from the same people. One person every 1h was selling 36-40 codex. Now mentes making for ciRclet skrolls (and erning) - 1 scroll 50-180kk. People who doing that - geting 2-5kkk per week. Can people 105-110 lvl who play with mines chars in game get this amounts of adena - NO!.

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

No.

1. we cannot log in server because so many mentes. Ok - i see you new in game. Lets make test - lvl up mente 104.99. and check ranking system place. Arter 1week - check 1 more time - and you will be surprised how much "new people". I was checking  in xp event period - in 72h its was not 1000 and not 3000. Much more

2. Before mentes with bots was lvluping for codex. My dwarf was buying 800-1000 codex per day from the same people. One person every 1h was selling 36-40 codex. Now mentes making for ciRclet skrolls (and erning) - 1 scroll 50-180kk. People who doing that - geting 2-5kkk per week. Can people 105-110 lvl who play with mines chars in game get this amounts of adena - NO!.

Dude im not new in game im playing since GOD,when in the server was running zillion of bot and there was not DC or latency,and if ur english is not good enough for understand i repeat u one more time 9 MONTHS A GO THE MENTEE SYSTEM U KNOW WAS NOT EXISTING!!!!so to put it easy to understand(even for u)mentee system is not related with those problems,the mentee system started about 2 months a go........hoping u understand what i wrote.

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

No.

6 minutes ago, Tora said:

Dude im not new in game im playing since GOD,when in the server was running zillion of bot and there was not DC or latency,and if ur english is not good enough for understand i repeat u one more time 9 MONTHS A GO THE MENTEE SYSTEM U KNOW WAS NOT EXISTING!!!!so to put it easy to understand(even for u)mentee system is not related with those problems,the mentee system started about 2 months a go........hoping u understand what i wrote.

anyway whatever you write belong to different topic...the post here is about how plunderous and other areas lvled up and became harder to farm without any notice,so plz stay in subject or otherweise do a different topic in suggestions

Edited by gioulinar

@Jujiand dev tream i hope u guys have looked into this about the mobs in plundrous plains - dv - fafrion etc....

u said u were looking into this and will inform us about the change very soon …………………...

thks juji !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 4/24/2020 at 10:08 PM, Ambicija said:

@Juji - you are Producer. Can I ask - why you care about not important things in game? (im asking with respect). In game exist much more bigger problems then this (for example Primewal Isle 2-3x drop).

https://l2wiki.com/Plunderous_Plains - its must to be now like this - there is no problem at all.

And i can explain "pluderuos plains" situation - this area - drop zona. No xp, but more adena. In fact this area was for bots party's (in most cases, for bots not need xp - just adena for RTM). Yes - some people (not bots, or second, third party's for someone) also was play in that area. Buts its just - "some people". Just rare people in this area was using "prestige" for all party - to get adena.

In game we have ~10 (or more) - people who know game mechanic, know why, what, where, who doing - and most important - like this game. Just bring in command this people - and all problems will be solved...

This "no problem at all" I know at least 10 guys who canceled prestige pack due to Plunderous last changes. WE have not leveled chars to be in plunderous in this last events wich took 3 days to get 105, it took a lil time more, a year ago, so WE are not in mood to spend more to level boxes to 110 to keep what we ALREADY had  achieved. Now count that the 10 guys canceling prestige cancels abbout 2 packs each ( dd/iss), not counting personel that I wasnt informed, the ones about quit, the ones who already quit...