mentor buffs

Varhalla

Hey I just seen that now my mentor has to be logged in for me to have my mentor buffs.  You must have changed that today.

Well anyway you should change it back to where the mentor DOES NOT need to be logged in for mentees to have their mentor buffs.

I have a very good reason as to why you should change it back:

Requiring mentors to be logged into game just so mentees have their mentor buffs ADDS TO OUR LAG by making a whole lot of toons stay logged into game who might otherwise be logged out of game.

I think that might help the server to avoid the "server is at maximum capacity" syndrome that has been plaguing us for a while now; and help to lower the need for you to put the log-in-queue's into use.

Please think about it before you say "no" to my idea; I think it will go a long way into reducing "lag" and "max capacity" issues.

Thanks for your time reading this;

Varhalla

6 hours ago, Varhalla said:

Hey I just seen that now my mentor has to be logged in for me to have my mentor buffs.  You must have changed that today.

Well anyway you should change it back to where the mentor DOES NOT need to be logged in for mentees to have their mentor buffs.

I have a very good reason as to why you should change it back:

Requiring mentors to be logged into game just so mentees have their mentor buffs ADDS TO OUR LAG by making a whole lot of toons stay logged into game who might otherwise be logged out of game.

I think that might help the server to avoid the "server is at maximum capacity" syndrome that has been plaguing us for a while now; and help to lower the need for you to put the log-in-queue's into use.

Please think about it before you say "no" to my idea; I think it will go a long way into reducing "lag" and "max capacity" issues.

Thanks for your time reading this;

Varhalla

This is part of the update. I don't know why it was changed from missing only harmony when mentor is off to missing the whole set of buffs, but that's what it is.