HELLNIGHTMARE EXP RATE NOW

LadyTania

We are in 3 lvl107, before at Field of Silence we got 3,7bil per mob, now 800MILION per mobs, we need 2 mobs to do 0.0001% !!!!

ARE YOU CRAZY ?! YOU THINK WE HAVE ALL LIFE TO STAY HERE ?! MAYBE WHEN WE ARE OLD 90YEARS WE GET LVL 109 !!

USE THE BRAINS CMON, ILL ABANDON THE SERVER WITH THESE RESULTS

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

This is F2P server, baby)

To get more exp you have to buy Destiny pack with 200% Exp rune. In addition you can boost with:

Vitality maintaining potion (1 hour) - +100% exp

Vitality erupting potion (1 hour) - +100% exp

XP buff 50% (1 hour) - +50% exp

Freya Vital rune (30 min) -  +50% with vitality

Emperor Rune (2 hours)  - +30% exp

• Haha 1

I don't even want to log in with these xp numbers.. And i refuse to spend money just because NC made it this way. Hmm.. Run the PC all day and night Macroing as i watch a movie or do nothing? OR... Play another game, And not make 0.002% in L2 and have a GREAT time...  Hmmmm....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iEHOT said:

This is F2P server, baby)

To get more exp you have to buy Destiny pack with 200% Exp rune. In addition you can boost with:

Vitality maintaining potion (1 hour) - +100% exp

Vitality erupting potion (1 hour) - +100% exp

XP buff 50% (1 hour) - +50% exp

Freya Vital rune (30 min) -  +50% with vitality

Emperor Rune (2 hours)  - +30% exp

Well sorry but it's kinda dishonest to let people think that those items will provide an xp similar to special server settings. 

Actually it's not even close...

I did a test yesterday in coal mine with a 104 character. I had 200% more xp bonus compared to what i used to have prior update.

Well XP was between 1/8 and 1/9 of what it was prior update...

• Like 1

https://i.imgur.com/5LMMuL1.png

Before patch (on the left): I earned 6.7 trillion XP with 570% bonus.
After patch (on the right): I earned 1.8 trillion XP with 470% bonus. 

So before and after patch, I dropped to 82% of the overall XP bonus, but wound up with just 26% of the XP reward. 

470 / 570 * 100 = 82%
1.8T / 6.7T * 100 = 27%

And nothing is strange about this?

1 hour ago, golemka said:

its 4 time less, everything is the same like before the server boost

there is nothing wrong with that screenshot

Most people just don't understand how major of a boost is there base xp increase. And sadly they will never learn a thing.

• Haha 4

With XP all OK. Im using prestige, xp rune, using sometimes vit pots (in xp event periods) and in less then 6 month i make mage 99-110 (easy). And yes - need kill mobs solo. I f you kiling with all party.. its just you problem that want xp for all "army".

1 hour ago, Deathspawner said:

So explain the math, please. 

Lol, you must be new here. This stupid fake problem with exp has been discussed for years over and over again....players like mixa, golemka,draeke,etc are tired to explain again and again same thing.
If you dont miss elemtary school i give you a hint: x100% base exp.

Also, you can stop threaten ncsoft west staff that you cancel prestige or leave game....its over. You dont have any place to go from here, like I wrote  in other post Eu server just made the final step for closing server by introducing more then 300 dragon weapons in game(not fragments). :)

So, stfu and play or quit....stop cry on this damn forum, nothing going to hapent anyway.

Edited by TheThrax

I tried to explain it on another post, it was the same when we had the last exp event that people were mostoly aiming to 107/108 while normies would aim for 105/106, increase in base exp is always strange when its gone but check this out. i can do 1/3 of the exp i was doing with no vp in the event when i had the same runes, but playing alone now no one in party.

We had 100% bonus to direct server EXP, wich means twice xp from mobs with no vp no nothing (means a mob that would give u 4b exp now gives 8b, considering no bonus at all) , then 100% bonus on vp,( exalted 5 toons with vp reached more than 400% in vp state) all that + Runes 1 month with 2 50% runes, 1 100% rune and 1 200% rune, plus the %50 xp bonus in party wich means if u were to get 10b xp in party u would now in the event get 15b, i was doing 150tri exp in 2 man party in Field Of Silence ( feoh and Dread) if i put each one alone now i can do around 60 tri an that is including castilla, cause castilla was also boosted by the event so i was getting 20tri just from 110 castilla, and now i get those 20 tri from imperial, i was exping 5% in lvl 108 now i can do 1% sorta with 3 in party, it does look like crap exp and party seems useless but its just default settings just do the math you will see, its frustrating cause if those were normal rate i would hit 110 in a month...

Well ill stop buy prestige, destiny, too much moneys+elettricity bills for reach nothing per sessions.

Ppl are quitting coz find useless to exp with these rhythm, low gears + these exp + need full pt and u take ridicolous exp to share = destroyed everything.

I'll login only when event bonus settings are On and stop, no more wasting time and money useless here. Goodluck

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Lol, you must be new here. This stupid fake problem with exp has been discussed for years over and over again....players like mixa, golemka,draeke,etc are tired to explain again and again same thing.

I have been playing since March 28, 2004. Around the same time you were born. 

Edit: Oh, and thanks for not explaining the math!

Edited by Deathspawner

I don't get why everyone focuses on XP so much. For most people here it is not worth to lvlup fast, because if they hit 105 in a week, they have no gear and no knowledge of the game to be able to at least try and get some adena to upgrade gear. With those bonus settings you would not even have had enough time to finish exalted questine, so you're 105 and in paulinas... good luck to you :) 

On the other hand, people who already have gear will most likely be able to afford xp boosts, so I do not see any problem.

I'm a new player, only played for a month, got 106 level and I'm already on server Naia top 2000 with all my 7 chars wtf? how bleeping dead is this game? and NCsoft wants me to drop money on a dead game instead of fixing their shit rates/lag/bugs/random DC/gold spammer/fail updates that break the server? NCsoft doesn't understand why players leave the game? they don't understand that more players = more money? this is elementary school simple staff to understand, or they try to kill the game on purpose and cash out?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Echeyak said:

I'm a new player, only played for a month, got 106 level and I'm already on server Naia top 2000 with all my 7 chars wtf? how bleeping dead is this game? and NCsoft wants me to drop money on a dead game instead of fixing their shit rates/lag/bugs/random DC/gold spammer/fail updates that break the server? NCsoft doesn't understand why players leave the game? they don't understand that more players = more money? this is elementary school simple staff to understand, or they try to kill the game on purpose and cash out?

if you want to see dead server go to (EU) Core...

I joined with increased xp settings. I thought the bonus was just 100% increased vitality xp.

Day by day there was a small increase in xp (with afk hunting and timed zones). There was a feeling of progression. Now this is lost.

Knowing myself, I think I will probably xp a bit more, then use 6 chars to farm adena only and then quit because there is no progression.