HELLNIGHTMARE EXP RATE NOW

LadyTania

14 hours ago, Echeyak said:

I'm a new player, only played for a month, got 106 level and I'm already on server Naia top 2000 with all my 7 chars wtf? how bleeping dead is this game? and NCsoft wants me to drop money on a dead game instead of fixing their shit rates/lag/bugs/random DC/gold spammer/fail updates that break the server? NCsoft doesn't understand why players leave the game? they don't understand that more players = more money? this is elementary school simple staff to understand, or they try to kill the game on purpose and cash out?

There are a lot of people playing dual classes, my main is 105 with dual 109, that ranking system only counts mains.

On 4/24/2020 at 11:51 AM, Xeen said:

I don't even want to log in with these xp numbers.. And i refuse to spend money just because NC made it this way. Hmm.. Run the PC all day and night Macroing as i watch a movie or do nothing? OR... Play another game, And not make 0.002% in L2 and have a GREAT time...  Hmmmm....

Gosh, you are so unworthy lol

On 4/24/2020 at 3:32 PM, mixa said:

Most people just don't understand how major of a boost is there base xp increase. And sadly they will never learn a thing.

oh God Mixa, you are so dead right about THAT!  Bunch of noobs coming into this server, have NO IDEA how easy they had it.  You're not suppose to be seeing billions and billions of XP per mob, that just isn't L2.  They don't know what REAL grind is.  I mean, they're complaining now with Macros... how about 100 times less XP without Macros or PK Scam?  lol.