Jump to content
Forums

Homunculus info


Uriel831
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi i have some question that are not clear to me from patch notes @Juji.

1. What differencies are between general, water and luminious homunculus?

2. What chance possibility is to born general or water or luminios?

3. If i level up general homunculus to lvl 5 then it evolve to water homunculus and so on? Or not?

I try 2x born and i got 2x general churing (mage homunculus) on tank/titan. So with 15 different homunculus possibilities how long with this random gambling i born Palo? With bad luck i can try and try forever? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Uriel831 said:

Hi i have some question that are not clear to me from patch notes @Juji.

1. What differencies are between general, water and luminious homunculus?

2. What chance possibility is to born general or water or luminios?

3. If i level up general homunculus to lvl 5 then it evolve to water homunculus and so on? Or not?

I try 2x born and i got 2x general churing (mage homunculus) on tank/titan. So with 15 different homunculus possibilities how long with this random gambling i born Palo? With bad luck i can try and try forever? 

 

1. The differences are the degree of bonuses you get from them. For example General can get you +1 con/men/luc/cha, while the top-grade ones give +3. Their special proc skill is better. Their stats are better (p.def etc).

2. Not sure of exact chance but from my experience it's smth like 50% for General, 30% for mid and 20% for top. Juji may or may not share these.

3. Not sure, it takes quite a while to level one to the maximum, you're better off just deleting them and creating new ones until you get whatever you want.

I did get today Luminous Pallo (top), but on mage... while my iss got that dragon one (water).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got 2xGeneral - one Churing which is useless for me and second one an Ari - could be better but I'll leave him for a while since my SP got burned for these 2 :D

But I don't get the thing - why they have HP, Patk, Pdef, Crit rate? They are not even visible like pets so they are not attacking? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Juji hi all,

The juji homunculus  VP recovery Trigger only works on last hit and its not needed to recive XP/SP to trigger it. ( killing monsters that don gives XP or summons )
I am Tank when i am on party hunting this effect never triggers while i see it on DD's in party pretty often.
To make it fair and not abuseable you should switch conditions to trigger it to recived XP/SP

Let us know if that is possible, if not i know that as a tank or support its useless

Thanks and GL
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Uriel831 said:

Hi i have some question that are not clear to me from patch notes @Juji.

1. What differencies are between general, water and luminious homunculus?

2. What chance possibility is to born general or water or luminios?

3. If i level up general homunculus to lvl 5 then it evolve to water homunculus and so on? Or not?

I try 2x born and i got 2x general churing (mage homunculus) on tank/titan. So with 15 different homunculus possibilities how long with this random gambling i born Palo? With bad luck i can try and try forever? 

 

1. You have these stats on the patch notes: https://www.lineage2.com/news/dawn-of-heroes-patch-notes

Basically it's: low-grade (gray background, stage 1), mid-grade (green background, stage 2) and top-grade (red background, stage 3). Like @mixa said, the stats are better if the pet is higher grade / stage. You can improve the stats, but a low-grade pet won't have the same stats as a top-grade pet.

2. I believe it's completely korean random. So 1:15 chances of getting any of the pets. But a percentage like @mixa suggested would make sense on NCWest servers xD

3. No. You cannot upgrade the grade/stage of homunculus. You can increase the homunculus level from 1 to 5, but a low-grade lvl 5 homunculus won't be the same as a mid-grade lvl 5 homunculus and much less a top-grade lvl 5 homunculus. Not the best comparison, but think it like this: a +5 Circlet is not the same as a +5 Noble Circlet and not the same as a +5 Radiant Circlet, even if they are all +5.

And finally, basically yes. Seems like it's korean random (or worst, NCWest random), so you'll have to keep trying until you're happy or until you give up trying :D keep making as much "Enchant Points" as you can per day and when you get the pet that you want, you can raise it's level, enchant stats, etc. Until then, pray for the korean random luck ^_^

Edited by Nymphadorae
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have 2 questions:

1) Should I level up first the homunculus level and then level up his comune or the opposite?

2) Do the homunculus stats (p.atk, pdef etc) effect me?

Edited by zina
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, EnasAllaLikos said:

my question is  simple :

Can you  commune  with more than 1 momu  at the same time  for example  can you have the vp triger from juju and  patt from  tanga ? or  you can have  either vp or pattc ?

No.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, zina said:

I have 2 questions:

1) Should I level up first the homunculus level and then level up his comune or the opposite?

2) Do the homunculus stats (p.atk, pdef etc) effect me?

1.First get a mid or top tier that benefits your class.

Then you can level either, but the scheme is like this:

At level one you can increase only one of the special stats (+men, con, luc, cha). So in order to level these further, you need to increase the homu's level.

2. Yes, they do (from only one that's bound/commune with you).

Edited by mixa
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GottWillEs said:

the casino is not so bad to be honest.... at least it free to play casion ( no cash involved here)

For the time being.... ?

Sooner or later homunc promo will come...

Edited by Quenia
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, mixa said:

1.First get a mid or top tier that benefits your class.

Then you can level either, but the scheme is like this:

At level one you can increase only one of the special stats (+men, con, luc, cha). So in order to level these further, you need to increase the homu's level.

2. Yes, they do (from only one that's bound/commune with you).

2.no,they dont,probably is a bug,cos u cant see your p.attck and p.def increase.

Edited by Tora
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zina said:

I have 2 questions:

1) Should I level up first the homunculus level and then level up his comune or the opposite?

2) Do the homunculus stats (p.atk, pdef etc) effect me?

1. You can only enchant the communing abilities after you increased the pet level. Ability 1 opens on level 1, ability 2 on level 2, and so on until 5.

2. No. The homunculus abilities no (HP, P. Atk., P. Def., Crit. Rate; I don't understand why those exist. Maybe they will have a "physical" form in the future, who knows ^_^), but the communing abilities yes (the ones from the "slot machine"). Those stats are increased on your char.

Like mixa said, get a mid or top grade pet that fits your class and then level that one up and invest on it.

 

2 hours ago, EnasAllaLikos said:

my question is  simple :

Can you  commune  with more than 1 momu  at the same time  for example  can you have the vp triger from juju and  patt from  tanga ? or  you can have  either vp or pattc ?

No, you can't. You can release from one and commune with another without a problem, but not the 2 homunculus at the same time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

3. No. You cannot upgrade the grade/stage of homunculus. You can increase the homunculus level from 1 to 5, but a low-grade lvl 5 homunculus won't be the same as a mid-grade lvl 5 homunculus and much less a top-grade lvl 5 homunculus. Not the best comparison, but think it like this: a +5 Circlet is not the same as a +5 Noble Circlet and not the same as a +5 Radiant Circlet, even if they are all +5.

 

I think you are wrong about this.  There are 2 areas in which a Homunculus can be improved.  You can Enchant (level) Homunculus Ability and Cummuning Ability.  While I'm not certain about this, if you can't increase the grade of your Homunculus then there us ZERO reason to enchant the Homunclus Ability area. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Rodah said:

I think you are wrong about this.  There are 2 areas in which a Homunculus can be improved.  You can Enchant (level) Homunculus Ability and Cummuning Ability.  While I'm not certain about this, if you can't increase the grade of your Homunculus then there us ZERO reason to enchant the Homunclus Ability area. 

The issue here is how NCWest decides to put up information (or the lack of) in their patch notes... In game what you have is colors and names, let's call it ranks/grades: General (gray background), Advanced (green background) and Top-grade (red background) for each homunculus. So 5 different ones x 3 rank/grades.

This cannot be improved so far. You get korean random chance in the creation of the homunculus, and a General one cannot be upgraded / leveled / whatever you wanna call it to a Top-grade one. 

Regarding the stages 1, 2, 3 for the Communing Abilities (slot machine), that table you have in the patch are only stats the General (gray background, lower grade pet). They are missing the tables with the stats for the Advanced and Top-grade homunculus. And the difference for a level 5 stage 3 general homunculus skills to a level 5 stage 3 top-grade homunculus stats are +20 or +2%, sure it isn't much, but that goes as everything else in this game. If you have a top-grade pet for your character class, it's best to invest on it. If not, you play with what you have ^_^ not everyone can afford to spend vitality bars and 50bi SP every 24h.

BUT you cannot upgrade a General low level homunculus to a Top-grade one.

Edited by Nymphadorae
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020. 04. 24. at 10:29 PM, mixa said:

1. The differences are the degree of bonuses you get from them. For example General can get you +1 con/men/luc/cha, while the top-grade ones give +3. Their special proc skill is better. Their stats are better (p.def etc).

2. Not sure of exact chance but from my experience it's smth like 50% for General, 30% for mid and 20% for top. Juji may or may not share these.

3. Not sure, it takes quite a while to level one to the maximum, you're better off just deleting them and creating new ones until you get whatever you want.

I did get today Luminous Pallo (top), but on mage... while my iss got that dragon one (water).

are you sure about trigger its low on top? not reverse? low trigger low and top trigger faster?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, KissMyKnife said:

are you sure about trigger its low on top? not reverse? low trigger low and top trigger faster?

I believe the trigger skills have the same "cooldown" regardless of the grade/rank of the pet. Just changes the effect / % of the skill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

The issue here is how NCWest decides to put up information (or the lack of) in their patch notes... In game what you have is colors and names, let's call it ranks/grades: General (gray background), Advanced (green background) and Top-grade (red background) for each homunculus. So 5 different ones x 3 rank/grades.

This cannot be improved so far. You get korean random chance in the creation of the homunculus, and a General one cannot be upgraded / leveled / whatever you wanna call it to a Top-grade one. 

Regarding the stages 1, 2, 3 for the Communing Abilities (slot machine), that table you have in the patch are only stats the General (gray background, lower grade pet). They are missing the tables with the stats for the Advanced and Top-grade homunculus. And the difference for a level 5 stage 3 general homunculus skills to a level 5 stage 3 top-grade homunculus stats are +20 or +2%, sure it isn't much, but that goes as everything else in this game. If you have a top-grade pet for your character class, it's best to invest on it. If not, you play with what you have ^_^ not everyone can afford to spend vitality bars and 50bi SP every 24h.

BUT you cannot upgrade a General low level homunculus to a Top-grade one.

I'm well aware of the three different types of Homunculos; I have a General on my main and a top grade on my buffer :(.  My theory is that by investing enchantment points in the Homunculos Ability section (not the Communing Ability section) you can raise the grade of your Homunculos.  I mean hell, there is an actual Exp section you can invest points into.  This isn't any type of luck/slot machine function either; 1 Enchant point = xxx amount of Exp (XP).  Why else would they have this if not to raise the grade of your Homunculos. 

Like I said, I could be wrong though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rodah said:

I'm well aware of the three different types of Homunculos; I have a General on my main and a top grade on my buffer :(.  My theory is that by investing enchantment points in the Homunculos Ability section (not the Communing Ability section) you can raise the grade of your Homunculos.  I mean hell, there is an actual Exp section you can invest points into.  This isn't any type of luck/slot machine function either; 1 Enchant point = xxx amount of Exp (XP).  Why else would they have this if not to raise the grade of your Homunculos. 

Like I said, I could be wrong though.

 

7 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

1. You can only enchant the communing abilities after you increased the pet level. Ability 1 opens on level 1, ability 2 on level 2, and so on until 5.

Communing abilities only open up for "enchant" after you increase the pet's level ^_^

Edited by Nymphadorae
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, GottWillEs said:

the casino is not so bad to be honest.... at least it free to play casion ( no cash involved here)

But if think twice... its very bad system. Now need all day check every hour computer - to get enchanting points. Homulukulus system crated for no-lifers (or people who not have job)...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...