Homunculus info

Uriel831

as most of thinks in game, that have too many looting options, also homuculous breed is based on low probability. We have in every breed 15 kinds of homunculous. Formula is probably based on calculation first looting basic kind (5 in total) and after formula looting with chance if homounculous will be general, water or luminious. So simple combinatory maths says 5! (5 factorial) and after additional 3!. And of course we not see if NCsoft introduce for some basic loot additional more or less probability as for general vs luminious. 

So we can discuss that we need only time and resources. This is true. But this looting chance to get 1 exact homunculous moreover luminius will be tricky because everything is unpredictable luck constalation of STARS. Someone get luminious (exact that want) after 5-10 try and someone can try forever.

I am no crying, after 18 breed still no water or luminious Palo/Tanga, i will try and try. But things that need spend a lot of time and resources in dying game, soon or later go to ashes and people became frustrating. And answers that will saying that general is enought or so are pointless because all will want better things not basic. This is role of MMO games, to make progress. Lineage 2 is saddenly no MMO no RPG in basic anymore. 

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 11:40 AM, Degus said:

Excuse me?  I have a level 4 top grade and I work 60 hours a week, NOT from home.  If it takes you all day to get your points, you are hunting in the wrong place, 10 mins per point, maybe 15.  This is a cool addition imo and it's as free as you want it to be.  Don't level 1 if it's not for you.  Honestly, it's about the only thng left to do in game.

Not im hunting in wrong place. But you are wrong LVL :) If you are "lol" and - and spend time in "Coal mine"... Yes - can have many points, But im 110+ and not exist spots where can kill 500 mobs in 10 min (exception storm island - but not all and not every day have time for that, and most important - its not for all class).

Feel difference? :)

On 5/10/2020 at 11:50 PM, Uriel831 said:

Lineage 2 is saddenly no MMO no RPG in basic anymore. 

Lineage long time ago not MMO and not RPG. Its absoliutely RTM game - and 99% top gamers play just for RTM...

MMO and RPG stop when DD  start hit 50.000 in other chars. (Most in game have just ~50.000-70.000 CP/HP. and now hit 1000.000-5.000.000 - so about what we talking...

This is most likely a coincidence, but I managed to get a top grade homunculus only on 2 characters which happen to be the oldest ones that i have.

- Character created in 2006 wynn - 1st attempt Luminous Ari (skill power)

- Character created a few years later mage - 2nd attempt Luminous Churing (m atk)

all others got mostly low grade, very few mid-grade

8 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Not im hunting in wrong place. But you are wrong LVL :) If you are "lol" and - and spend time in "Coal mine"... Yes - can have many points, But im 110+ and not exist spots where can kill 500 mobs in 10 min (exception storm island - but not all and not every day have time for that, and most important - its not for all class).

Feel difference? :)

That depends.. if you want to get those points.. its very easy within 1hour for you.

All you need is kill some mobs that give you more than 0 xp... you should be able to kill mobs that is 7-9 lvl lower than you with 500/10min

It's abit boring to fast track the homun.. but i do see it's worth it.

Was thinking 2bil worth to use powerful fish, is a cheap price to get the lvl1 community skills triggered at lvl4 luminous.

I just use 1 enchant on each skill to trigger them (if you don't they won't activate).. then i move on to keep lvl it up.

Once i got it lvl5 i will backtrack and try get all skills lvl3 (with some priorities).

With todays prices i calc pwrful fish to be 4mil.. so 2bil will give me 500 xtra ench for homun (1x pwrful fish = 1x ench)

So.. 500/15 (max 15/day use of pwrful fish) = 34 days... then add the 5 free on that.. 5x34= 170

So in conclusion can make 670 ench in 34 days (this is based only on killing mobs, not use vitality)

Since i use my dual class vit to gain some xtra ench i will make the lvl5 within that time frame.

Then i spent 2bil for minimum.. con/men +3, hp/mp +3%, atk attribute +30, m.atk 3%, m.crt dmg 3%... and in my book, worth it.. where can you get that for 2bil?

Yes, you can get it all for free if you x4 the time.. but i rather use this sooner than later :P

10 hours ago, NejJim said:

That depends.. if you want to get those points.. its very easy within 1hour for you.

All you need is kill some mobs that give you more than 0 xp... you should be able to kill mobs that is 7-9 lvl lower than you with 500/10min

Exactly, and at 110 it's simple to kill 500 mobs in 15 mins. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi

after new updates another 3 homunculus were added to family. I must again appeal @Wissp @Hermes @GM_EVA to increase advanced and TOP homunculus chances to breed.  TOP are more rare as situation as I win jackpot in lotery. Increase chances please, put more TOP hourglases to game. Last time you put 1x TOP hourglas and imagine that we got the same TOP homunculus as we have from the past. This systems hould be more player freindly.

• 3 weeks later...