Why is the xp so bad with this update?

Harjoz

Why is the xp with this udate so bad? I know we came off a 300% server boost, but still with the same runes and vit get only 1/3 the xp as before. I am starting to rethink not worth the time anymore or the money....sad......very sad server setting imo.  :(

VP + erupting pot + 200% rune during xp event in ivory crater duo was 20b/mob

After event setting and only 200% rune duo  its  3b/mob , and  6-7b with vp + erupting pots

at 109 while 1-2 shotting mobs, i make 0,08/hour duo,   How is that even grinding? , 24 hour xping spending buff/shots for 2% ? + Electricity bill

This is not serious , xping now is worthless.

In theory I don't mind low XP rates.  However, one of the big problems is the extreme disparity in leveling speed between classes which was amplified during the event.  Comparably geared ranged/AOE classes were leveling at 5x (often times more) the speed of single target melee classes. 

So now we have a situation where Archers and Nukers are, on average, 2/3 levels ahead of most melee chars.  To make matters worse, it will be even harder for the melees to catch up in the current environment.  Obviously there are exceptions to this but not many.

8 hours ago, iAndouille said:

VP + erupting pot + 200% rune during xp event in ivory crater duo was 20b/mob

After event setting and only 200% rune duo  its  3b/mob , and  6-7b with vp + erupting pots

at 109 while 1-2 shotting mobs, i make 0,08/hour duo,   How is that even grinding? , 24 hour xping spending buff/shots for 2% ? + Electricity bill

This is not serious , xping now is worthless.

I can't resist to ask what the hell are you doing at ivory tower on lv 109?

The question is rhetoric, just for the giggles and laughter.

39 minutes ago, mixa said:

I can't resist to ask what the hell are you doing at ivory tower on lv 109?

The question is rhetoric, just for the giggles and laughter.

Some people are not enough geared and have to stay little longer on various spots? But indeed various player have notice unfortunately the same.

Leveling mentees also became more difficult. Where they used to be 103 in 2 days, they are only 101 now.

Let´s try to make the best out of the current situation.

We had 100% bonus to direct server EXP, wich means twice xp from mobs with no vp no nothing (means a mob that would give u 4b exp now gives 8b, considering no bonus at all) , then 100% bonus on vp,( exalted 5 toons with vp reached more than 400% in vp state) all that + Runes 1 month with 2 50% runes, 1 100% rune and 1 200% rune, plus the %50 xp bonus in party wich means if u were to get 10b xp in party u would now in the event get 15b, i was doing 150tri exp in 2 man party in Field Of Silence ( feoh and Dread) if i put each one alone now i can do around 60 tri an that is including castilla, cause castilla was also boosted by the event so i was getting 20tri just from 110 castilla, and now i get those 20 tri from imperial, i was exping 5% in lvl 108 now i can do 1% sorta with 3 in party, it does look like crap exp and party seems useless but its just default settings just do the math you will see, its frustrating cause if those were normal rate i would hit 110 in a month... 

I hit 111 before they updated and now exp is tragic. stronghold is tragic adena is tragic... but  I kind of agree with this because for too long ppl have been stronghold 6 hours per day with 3-4 toons making a ridiculous amount of adena while the rest of normal players get pked and cant managed 1 hour. as for exp its good its slowed down as soon will get out of hand ppl hitting 113+ when the rest of server are hitting 110. carrying on with the exp would of got seriously stupid.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Some people are not enough geared and have to stay little longer on various spots? But indeed various player have notice unfortunately the same.

Leveling mentees also became more difficult. Where they used to be 103 in 2 days, they are only 101 now.

Let´s try to make the best out of the current situation.

This "player" I've quoted is very well geared, he's more often on the l2store button than actually playing his toon.

Otherwise what you're saying is indeed true and I agree.

57 minutes ago, mixa said:

This "player" I've quoted is very well geared, he's more often on the l2store button than actually playing his toon.

Otherwise what you're saying is indeed true and I agree.

I am wondering how you come to this conclusion and how you know who I am IG.