Lineage II - June Preview

Neutron

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/6/2018 at 12:18 AM, Chrysty said:

You serious dude ? Go buy a brain for 2 min.
On a server merge why one server should get advantage on an other one ?

It's exactly like when Chronos and Zaken merged together. Why Chronos got advantage on Zaken server ? 

Merge server = all castle own droped all CH own droped. Everyone have a chance to pick a CH and fight for a Castle without previous owner. A fresh start.
But maybe you scared that you could loose your castle/ch and couldn't take it back ? Come on dude ... Stop crying

Are you stupid? Chronos didnt need zaken at the first place, you guys on zaken did have advantage because of your server already dead and people can farm freely, u merge to Chronos because zaken needed more people to play with, thats why u zaken people came to Chronos to get sheltered from your loneliness. Stop defending yourself immigrant, go back school

On 6/1/2018 at 11:25 AM, Mazakin said:

Now can see how rats runing from sinking ship !!! other max members ????  falow your leader llllllllllllbot and Vnchicken to Chronos this is not EQ so IQ and Realmayer can mass report so enemys can get band and win the server this is hands vs hands PVP 

Im just curious...why did you quote me?

@Neutron

Server Merge for Freya to Naia (June 27)

The Freya server is currently planned to be consolidated into the Naia server on Wednesday, June 27. Server transfer applications will be closed June 18th. More details will be released next week on how the transition will be handled.

Will all items including dimentional saved within merged servers?

On 01/06/2018 at 1:50 AM, Draecke said:

so next update is when ? EU/RU will have it this Summer so July / August ?

from what I've read on their forums the 105+ XP cap will be changed aka removed so what precisely can we expect of this boost XP event for the 105+ player base ? just saying don't let us down as it's better to wait for the next update then to get annoyed with inadequate XP boosts.. 100% boost to base XP is like minimum requirement for those that are 105+ with current game server build imho..

bump, new update is mainly tailored for players 105+ with 106/7+ content

also funny side note but Korea has now players that are 111+ so level 110 is not the cap, at least not like how NCWest has the current 105.. I mean seriously in Korea at the moment they do 110 ->111 faster then we can do 50% into 105..

On 31/5/2018 at 8:27 PM, Suricata said:

XP Boost Event for High-Level Players

what of the players lv 85 to 98??? why you not things in them ?? the 60% of the server stay in that levels, why yours all  are so of racist whit that players??  the big numbers of new players quitting for that event for top players .

It's a joke right?... you don't need an Xp event from 85 to 98 come on!, you can do that in 2-3 weeks, (and even that may be too much). I made a new toon in 2 weeks it's lvl 99 now!. Just follow the damm quests they added!, (the adventurer's guild faction quests).... 60% of the players stay at level 99 because of gear issues, below level 99 you still have Paulina's.... And 60% is also an overstatement.

On 1/6/2018 at 8:07 AM, mixa said:

Actually this might be a good thing, Naia will die twice as fast, Chronos+Naia merge around end of the year or so and then farewell l2@NCWest by the end of 2019.

you hate NCWest and L2 so much why don't YOU go away?, I'd be ok with "farewell Mixa..."

On 1/6/2018 at 12:18 PM, Chrysty said:

It's exactly like when Chronos and Zaken merged together. Why Chronos got advantage on Zaken server ? 

Merge server = all castle own droped all CH own droped. Everyone have a chance to pick a CH and fight for a Castle without previous owner. A fresh start.
But maybe you scared that you could loose your castle/ch and couldn't take it back ? Come on dude ... Stop crying

Because it was never a SERVER MERGE, one server (the one most active) absorbed the other....

On 1/6/2018 at 12:32 PM, Spirrow said:

Well after the merge I believe I will be -1 player to play this injustice where I will lose clanhall / nicknames / and there is no pronouncement on ....>:(

Can't you wait until the official announcement? It will be one just like this one:

http://www.lineage2.com/en/news/announcements/zaken-chronos-merge-guide-08112017.php

As a community we've been crying more visibility for a long time, we finally get it (through the roadmap and the monthly previews) and now we cry because we want full details immediately, stop it!, want to know what will happen? read the information on what happened last time, it will be identical or very close to that....

What pronouncement are you expecting? The only "pronouncement" they will give is "THIS IS NOT A MERGE, IT'S ONE SERVER ABSORBING ANOTHER SERVER"

2 hours ago, Oeste said:

you hate NCWest and L2 so much why don't YOU go away?, I'd be ok with "farewell Mixa..."

Good conclusion xD

Unfortunately I don't really care what you'll be ok with.

Just now, mixa said:

Good conclusion xD

Unfortunately I don't really care what you'll be ok with.

Neither I about what you think so we're even. It just worries me to some extent that a fellow human being submits himself to so much abuse. I mean it's gotta take a toll on you eventually, to hate something so much and yet expose yourself this much to it. 

5 minutes ago, Oeste said:

Neither I about what you think so we're even. It just worries me to some extent that a fellow human being submits himself to so much abuse. I mean it's gotta take a toll on you eventually, to hate something so much and yet expose yourself this much to it. 

Thanks for being concerned about my well-being.I doubt I'll be harmed by having too much fun xD

Don't let that turn into an obsession though, You might end up in some institution that you may not like...

It is strange someone not like 'Naia' name.
It name is soft and nice. Maybe they too hardcore players..
Wellcome to Naia!
We need more intelligent in English players, who use 'WTS' instead of 'SELL' .

LOL looks like I only saw two posts asking for this: Many of you have been asking for the server merge and the Red Libra event. Now the time is nearly upon us!

Come on NCsoft.. I am rolling on the floor laughing.. like some said about 60% are lvl 85+ alts.. and the rest are 99+ buff boxes - few are over the 101 mark that really play been in  vent with some peeps.. they purchase cakes just to run instances for xp you have keep them prisoners for a long time they don't know how to break free of you all. oh and the only way they can lvl is buy spending $$$ on fishing baits.. how fun is that? very sad.. 

And you keep giving stuff only for 99+ players, how you expect to stop doing merges every 2 years without giving some help or compensation for new or returned low lvl players? Does it really matters to give the XP buff for everyone and not only 99+ players???

On 1/6/2018 at 2:18 PM, Chrysty said:

U serious dude ? Go buy a brain for 2 min :)

U cry about advantage and u are in the Dominant clan on Freya

u are afraid about castles ? then fight and take one, or u want have aden w/o any competition like in freya ? no sir ;)

u are afraid about Clan Halls ? and all this time ur clan have a CH in floran Village..... now u will have chance to get a better CH ;)

u are afraid about Heros ? fight for it

Freya Server will Merge INTO NAIA, freya was already dead when Naia still was with action (DH vs RS), and till now naia have more active players than freya, is too difficult to understand ? why when zaken merge into chronos the ppl dont QQ ? ;)

u dont need be soooo much inteligent to know that in a future, naia will MERGE INTO CHRONOS.

but its okey, is chrysty!, the guy who was perma QQ/Trashtalking in the times when max was with aden on Dim

On 9/6/2018 at 8:20 PM, Chibiusa said:

And you keep giving stuff only for 99+ players, how you expect to stop doing merges every 2 years without giving some help or compensation for new or returned low lvl players? Does it really matters to give the XP buff for everyone and not only 99+ players???

that's was I saying in other post. Lineage2 only cares old players give them advantage and get them more away than new players. 

for newbies they get exhausted to farm items with instances with no drop, quest with no adenas, and event.... but those event only for NCsoft developers. because for participate in them u need to spend real cash on nc store, or be farming years with 0,000000000000005% CHANCE of get something. 

im not saying that spend real money on the game is something bad. but NCsoft really need to think about this and make the game FRIENDLY to new and returning players if they want to stay alive with the game. this is why other popular game have thousand of players than lineage 2. 

with more players = more money for the game. old players will leave the game some day and what u will have then?

if u dont understand this, I hope dont be late for lineage 2 becoming a new MxM for NA. 

to me seems illogical to pay more than 100 $ evry six month, if u start telling crap about western society etc i know many americans

valuating 100 dollarz as rest of planet 100 dollars are 100 dollars!

btw even big buisneses pay like 2-3.000 $ for their websites including maintenance i dont know where those borghes players come and spend those ridiculus ammount of money !!??!!

I love you too

Archived