Lineage II - June Preview

Neutron

13 hours ago, Neutron said:

Server Merge for Freya to Naia (June 27)

The Freya server is currently planned to be consolidated into the Naia server on Wednesday, June 27. Server transfer applications will be closed June 18th. More details will be released next week on how the transition will be handled.

Really? 1 month after i left to chronos :D seems like it's not meant to be for me to go back to home yet haha

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was about time for that merge .. let the battle for supremacy start ...too bad im in chronos atm ,it sure was nice to see Naia's struggle for power .. Neutron you rised more questions .. what about nicknames ? 

8 minutes ago, mixa said:

Actually this might be a good thing, Naia will die twice as fast, Chronos+Naia merge around end of the year or so and then farewell l2@NCWest by the end of 2019.

Whether you're right or not, doesn't matter. The next game everyone goes to will have you, as a pve champion, still trying to troll those who actually pvp and matter in the game.

21 minutes ago, D1sturb3d said:

Whether you're right or not, doesn't matter. The next game everyone goes to will have you, as a pve champion, still trying to troll those who actually pvp and matter in the game.

When there was pvp in this game that was worth it, I was there. In the current state it's wonder that I even log brah, the lame visa warriors are thinking they pvp something. Tell us, what do you pvp and how do you matter, please xD

@Neutron, when can we expect to see the Improved Eternal Armors to come to NCWest ?

This is something that's not crazy game unbalancing, actually nice for both PVE & PVP players and increased value to any L2store promotion or the like that adds to their rewards list items like:

• Dark Eternal Stone
  • Bloody Eternal Stone
  • Crystal (R-grade)
  • Gemstone (R-grade)
  • Energy of Destruction
  • Giant's Energy
  • EAR

https://l2wiki.com/PvP_and_PvE_Sets

ps, nobody will ever bother going past lvl1 as the cost is worse then upgrading dragon weapons and the boost effect is very marginal - these options are really just there for making armors that have both PVE & PVP bonus effects, nothing more and what's not to like about that ? :)

17 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Neutron, when can we expect to see the Improved Eternal Armors to come to NCWest ?

This is something that's not crazy game unbalancing, actually nice for both PVE & PVP players and increased value to any L2store promotion or the like that adds to their rewards list items like:

• Dark Eternal Stone
  • Bloody Eternal Stone
  • Crystal (R-grade)
  • Gemstone (R-grade)
  • Energy of Destruction
  • Giant's Energy
  • EAR

https://l2wiki.com/PvP_and_PvE_Sets

ps, nobody will ever bother going past lvl1 as the cost is worse then upgrading dragon weapons and the boost effect is very marginal - these options are really just there for making armors that have both PVE & PVP bonus effects, nothing more and what's not to like about that ? :)

Don´t understimate the power of master visa ultimate warriors :D , cause the difference between a lvl 1 an a lvl 6 is 10,5% more BASE PDEF (add the pdef each piece gives at lvl 1 then compare the same at lvl 6, info on the link you provide) and not just the mere 1,5% patk / 3% matk...... bet there will be ppl that goes for that extra 10,5% pdef, cause it is from base, it is huge........and that will unbalance the cost of bloody/dark stones

This will spread even further the gap...... unless they add more ways to farm the stones, and also will increase the price of normal bloody/dark gear cause of the increasing demands for stones... 

3 minutes ago, Irlumir said:

Don´t understimate the power of master visa ultimate warriors :D , cause the difference between a lvl 1 an a lvl 6 is 10,5% more BASE PDEF (add the pdef each piece gives at lvl 1 then compare the same at lvl 6, info on the link you provide) and not just the mere 1,5% patk / 3% matk...... bet there will be ppl that goes for that extra 10,5% pdef, cause it is from base, it is huge........and that will unbalance the cost of bloody/dark stones

This will spread even further the gap...... unless they add more ways to farm the stones, and also will increase the price of normal bloody/dark gear cause of the increasing demands for stones... 

please do the math before you blindly look at the final boost effects of the top lvl cause I don't think you fully understand the actual amounts of items required - a stage 3 dragon weapon is CHEAPER so please do tell me who will spend that much for the boost you're talking ?

getting a stage 10 sayha talisman or a +5 dragon shirt which are items we both know are coming this year to NCWest will add way more boost for a fraction of the cost of making top lvl improved armor set - not even Truffle / Zureil or Peppinio will bother with any of that so can I get a "humbug & hubris!" ;)

2 minutes ago, Draecke said:

please do the math before you blindly look at the final boost effects of the top lvl cause I don't think you fully understand the actual amounts of items required - a stage 3 dragon weapon is CHEAPER so please do tell me who will spend that much for the boost you're talking ?

getting a stage 10 sayha talisman or a +5 dragon shirt which are items we both know are coming this year to NCWest will add way more boost for a fraction of the cost of making top lvl improved armor set - not even Truffle / Zureil or Peppinio will bother with any of that so can I get a "humbug & hubris!" ;)

Sure , but most will go for lvl 2 or lvl 3 wich will improve 4% to 5% their base pdef, so the boost get affected by all your gear % modifier and buffs, wich is a lot more than a mere 2k pdef than a high end sayha can provide. 
And ultimate visa master warrios will add all you mention, dont understimate their power :D , but common master visa warrios will aim for lvl 3 for sure, and that will at least triple the demand on stones.......  boosting a lvl 1 to lvl 2 seems not expensive once you ar at lvl 1 dont ya think?  

bring them or not ! all donators will have the Ultimate and also draecke on core the put event with bloody/dark stones and mats as i saw the craft set until lv1 until now, 5% here 5% somewhere else i know that everything is matter

1 minute ago, Irlumir said:

Sure , but most will go for lvl 2 or lvl 3 wich will improve 4% to 5% their base pdef, so the boost get affected by all your gear % modifier and buffs, wich is a lot more than a mere 2k pdef than a high end sayha can provide. 
And ultimate visa master warrios will add all you mention, dont understimate their power :D , but common master visa warrios will aim for lvl 3 for sure, and that will at least triple the demand on stones.......  boosting a lvl 1 to lvl 2 seems not expensive once you ar at lvl 1 dont ya think?  

my point was more that compared to the boost they will have from say a stage 10 sayha talisman and +5 dragon linnen shirts it's not even close particulary when looking at it from a big bang for buck point of view :)

anyways the positive effect these sets would have for the average player outweigh the bad effect of the very few that may indeed go nuts and aim for lvl3+ type of armors and let's not forget the most important aspect: this is done with ingame items, accessible to everyone and can actually boost the markets aka incrase the ability for ppl to make adena thru ingame means!!

again what's not to like ?

4 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

bring them or not ! all donators will have the Ultimate and also draecke on core the put event with bloody/dark stones and mats as i saw the craft set until lv1 until now, 5% here 5% somewhere else i know that everything is matter

so just curious but as EU/RU have this for a while now did anyone there bother yet making a lvl +2 set yet ?

7 hours ago, Boosted said:

What??? u afraid to loss all ur castle's form dead serveer or what?? u afraid to loss vs Naia server or what??

less cry noob

You serious dude ? Go buy a brain for 2 min.
On a server merge why one server should get advantage on an other one ?

It's exactly like when Chronos and Zaken merged together. Why Chronos got advantage on Zaken server ? 

Merge server = all castle own droped all CH own droped. Everyone have a chance to pick a CH and fight for a Castle without previous owner. A fresh start.
But maybe you scared that you could loose your castle/ch and couldn't take it back ? Come on dude ... Stop crying

maybe naia players have stewardship with the GM / ADM,
there is no other explanation for this and neither a GM / ADM set out to say anything about it wanting it to gain advantage over others.
Put an ounce of honesty into it and let's do what's right, put both where there will be no disadvantage for anyone.
I think they should think and analyze if they do not already know that naia has friendship with the ADMIN / GM of the game unfortunately
Good luck in this stupid mix where only 1 server wins and another bleeps

after this announcement unfortunately the people who have purchased and if suffered to keep the CLAN HALL will leave for free and only naia will have the advantage very well thought out.

Well after the merge I believe I will be -1 player to play this injustice where I will lose clanhall / nicknames / and there is no pronouncement on ....>:(

17 hours ago, Patriska said:

Why you make merge Freya into Naia and not make 1 new server ? Number of ppl in both servers is almost same so why ppl from freya have big disadvantage.

Also why you make this merge servers in June 27 when its end of month ? and not for example 1 week after in begin of July. Again ppl from freya will have big disadvantage.

I agree -_-

you all asked for merge Accept it ! Naia /Chronos Old Servers of course if there is some fear or something what players of freya have to afraid??? pve freya pve naia , pvp freya pvp naia , oly for all hunt for hero etc hunt gainak! if they can take heros/gainak/rbs from dh of course! freya ppl doesnt change anything i cant understand where there is disadvantage from side of freya players???(Same thinks you do in freya same things you will do in naia!! can you ask me to this? and second you all cry 1 year about merge take it or leave it so simple... 

2 minutes ago, ChiChele said:

you all asked for merge Accept it ! Naia /Chronos Old Servers of course if there is some fear or something what players of freya have to afraid??? pve freya pve naia , pvp freya pvp naia , oly for all hunt for hero etc hunt gainak! if they can take heros/gainak/rbs from dh of course! freya ppl doesnt change anything i cant understand where there is disadvantage from side of freya players???(Same thinks you do in freya same things you will do in naia!! can you ask me to this? and second you all cry 1 year about merge take it or leave it so simple... 

+ stop QQ max

4 hours ago, Draecke said:

my point was more that compared to the boost they will have from say a stage 10 sayha talisman and +5 dragon linnen shirts it's not even close particulary when looking at it from a big bang for buck point of view :)

anyways the positive effect these sets would have for the average player outweigh the bad effect of the very few that may indeed go nuts and aim for lvl3+ type of armors and let's not forget the most important aspect: this is done with ingame items, accessible to everyone and can actually boost the markets aka incrase the ability for ppl to make adena thru ingame means!!

again what's not to like ?

Answering your question, "whats not to like", i think i never say i dont like it BUT not recognize the incidence this will have on stones, specially BLOODY would be of a blind man.
This will increase the price mainly for bloody stones due the increase on demand, and dark stones may low its price . This can be good or bad, but market itself will be  changed like i am saying
To put it simple you will be able to create a DARK gear with BLOODY stones........ therefore most will seek the bloody over dark, cause continue the improvements on bloody demands more bloody stones, instead of the improvements on the dark gear cause the result of both is the same...... 

Archived