Random Disconnect

So only 3 clients logged in, and all day last night random disconnects about every hour.  THIS is crazy and makes leveling/fishing impossible when your disconnects every couple hours.  Is it seriously time to stop playing because you can't keep a stable game?

2 hours ago, D3vilBuffer said:

So only 3 clients logged in, and all day last night random disconnects about every hour.  THIS is crazy and makes leveling/fishing impossible when your disconnects every couple hours.  Is it seriously time to stop playing because you can't keep a stable game?

My 2 clients are on since that Unscheduled maint.

Check your internetz.

Edited by mixa

2 hours ago, D3vilBuffer said:

It isn't just you I myself have had real issues with the client freezing up and lagging while my other two clients work perfectly fine.

This game is really buggy and needs to be fixed.

@Juji @Hime

Random disconnects seem related to the country from where you play and your local provider. Most of the time I see mass DC, ppl from my friendlist are 90% greek.. and most of the time SAME PEOPLE GET DC always in the same time, polish ppl also same

24 minutes ago, Argus said:

Random disconnects seem related to the country from where you play and your local provider. Most of the time I see mass DC, ppl from my friendlist are 90% greek.. and most of the time SAME PEOPLE GET DC always in the same time, polish ppl also same

This makes sense to much more.