Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jumanji

Comparison between Tauti 2h vs +12 Blessed Apo Retri

Recommended Posts

Jumanji    2

Hi guys,

i would like some opinion about the comparison as referred to the title, PVE wise only.

Not enough adena to buy PVE weapon, so my choices are Tauti 2h or +12 Blessed Apo Retri 2sa.

If i don't need the hp, atk speed and crt rate from Tauti, it comes to compare:

Tauti 2h: more patk (base plus sa) - 150 more attribute atk

+12 Blessed Apo Retri: 8,4% more ss dmg, sa and augment give about 20% more crt dmg.

Price difference is not much, around 10b for Tauti and 8,5b for Apo.

Char is Tyrr Maestro 99. Just a fun toon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irlumir    10

why you going with a retributer?  the passive is for one hand blunt weapon, so better go for a blessed apo slasher. or u using SOS buff?
Tauti weapon sucks for the main instances,,,,, well also tyr maestro got the lower damage of all tyr on pve (also duelist)... i recommend use a chaoss ess and change it to Khava or Titan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jumanji    2
5 hours ago, Irlumir said:

why you going with a retributer?  the passive is for one hand blunt weapon, so better go for a blessed apo slasher. or u using SOS buff?
Tauti weapon sucks for the main instances,,,,, well also tyr maestro got the lower damage of all tyr on pve (also duelist)... i recommend use a chaoss ess and change it to Khava or Titan. 

My main is Titan 104, fully equipped, also with PVE Retri +12. I will change it in next red libra for slasher, since with next update sos will be probably pointless for Titan and i have to get used to it. Maybe not the same deal with Maestro. This is just a fun toon, so no need to change it to another specialization. Lets say that i am dead set on using either the 2h Tauti or the +12 Bl. Apo retri. The fact is i already have SoS, so its better to go with one of these 2 weapons. So the main question remains:

" If i don't need the hp, atk speed and crt rate from Tauti, it comes to compare:

Tauti 2h: more patk (base plus sa) - 150 more attribute atk

+12 Blessed Apo Retri: 8,4% more ss dmg, sa and augment give about 20% more crt dmg."

Which one would be best in PVE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    105

In our current version I bet on +12 bless apo...but retributer will be change to Cane or smthing like this in next update and will be useless for your tyrr.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxes    57
3 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

In our current version I bet on +12 bless apo...but retributer will be change to Cane or smthing like this in next update and will be useless for your tyrr.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChiChele    23
On 1/6/2018 at 7:59 AM, Jumanji said:

Hi guys,

i would like some opinion about the comparison as referred to the title, PVE wise only.

Not enough adena to buy PVE weapon, so my choices are Tauti 2h or +12 Blessed Apo Retri 2sa.

If i don't need the hp, atk speed and crt rate from Tauti, it comes to compare:

Tauti 2h: more patk (base plus sa) - 150 more attribute atk

+12 Blessed Apo Retri: 8,4% more ss dmg, sa and augment give about 20% more crt dmg.

Price difference is not much, around 10b for Tauti and 8,5b for Apo.

Char is Tyrr Maestro 99. Just a fun toon.

Tyrr Maestro You are Not titan ! First Check Your Passive skills , Second as they said right now no need titans retri cause of the new items they can farm faster and easier like for example PVE Cloak +15 , Radiant Circlet , ruby lv 6 ,opal 6 , red cat eye lv 6, depends also you can make a talisman from factions which gives 3% critical dmg, Sos at the next updates will not have the sos buff anymore , if you can afford so much gear you should start with tautis 2 handed but still atm you are tyrr maestro the main weapon of a tyrr maestro was 1 handed axe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jumanji    2

Nice video Foxes but they compare PVE weapons, so its not that helpful to the question i asked.

ChiChele, although Maestro has passive for 1h Blunt, they do more dmg with 2h Blunt, if you compare similar items (eg. Tauti 1h vs Tauti 2h, or +12 Blesed Apo Avenger vs +12 Blessed Apo Retri). It has been tested in the old forums, maybe here too, dont remember.

Also, not everyone has top items. And, even they do, many of them cannot be transferred due to augmentations, like the weapons for example, or the circlets.

This brings me back to the question: 10% more patk and 150 element or 20% critical damage? Applying to Maestro

Of course, if in the future if retri is not considered 2h Blunt, Tauti will be better since only that will work with SoS. But info about this is not certain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChiChele    23

i cant answer on this cause its not that you compare a pve Retri +12 3 SA with tautis(Which tautis have 450 Element which also Big advange for pve farm ) and yes PVE Retri +12 with 3 SA Its much better with sos for rbs you compare a Apocalypse retri +12 Which for me its Useless and ppl who use Apo Weapons means that you will not reach the dmg you will need for me i answer  that tautis for low lvl is good for now and after , until to have the oportunity to go for pve weapon also you need to think what setup your char wants to follow which means there is ppl who play with p.attack others with p.critical dmg and others with p.skill critical dmg if you go for P.critical dmg go full p.critical if you go for p.attack you go full for p.attack depends also your gear one weapon will not save you as a apocalypse retri +12 and a sos if you dont have jewls ,talismans,augments

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Longinus    8
1 hour ago, ChiChele said:

Tyrr Maestro You are Not titan ! First Check Your Passive skills , Second as they said right now no need titans retri cause of the new items they can farm faster and easier like for example PVE Cloak +15 , Radiant Circlet , ruby lv 6 ,opal 6 , red cat eye lv 6, depends also you can make a talisman from factions which gives 3% critical dmg, Sos at the next updates will not have the sos buff anymore , if you can afford so much gear you should start with tautis 2 handed but still atm you are tyrr maestro the main weapon of a tyrr maestro was 1 handed axe

the guy is asking for a apo or a tauti and you are talking about jewells lvl 6  (surreal) now the guy will think thats the rule and is not,  and desmotivate people,seriously dude..

regular pve joe need ruby 3 opal 3 red cat 3 pearl and diamond 3 , if you have the money you can try jewells lvl 4 later, yeah tauti works until 101 and i see people (tyr titan) doing fast shinedust , get the special pve attack belt, abun 1 , longi , after that there is another level of inversion that make you able to soloing,  but not as maestro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Foxes    57
3 hours ago, Jumanji said:

...if in the future if retri is not considered 2h Blunt, Tauti will be better since only that will work with SoS. But info about this is not certain.

For that reason was the video, maybe sos 100% P.Crit dmg will still works on R99 retributer.

nothing is written yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Foxes said:

For that reason was the video, maybe sos 100% P.Crit dmg will still works on R99 retributer.

nothing is written yet

excuse my ignorance but, why when the guy make the test for tyr  he use skill critical rate, damage and mastery skill ap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Foxes said:

For that reason was the video, maybe sos 100% P.Crit dmg will still works on R99 retributer.

nothing is written yet

also kinda confusing he is doing comparation of damages of duals with frenzy, yeah of course the numbers will be different , frenzy not apply to duals also furious slasher ,do i am missing  something?

  Description
Skill 176 1.jpg 1 Frenzy

For 60 seconds, P. Atk. +10%, Atk. Spd. +10%, P. Critical Rate +10, P. Critical Damage +10%, and Spd. +10. Additional Accuracy 8 and P. Atk. +10% when using a two-handed sword, two-handed blunt weapon, or spear. Available when HP is 60% or lower.

 

 

Edited by Gastric_Penguin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pleistoros    105
3 hours ago, Gastric_Penguin said:

also kinda confusing he is doing comparation of damages of duals with frenzy, yeah of course the numbers will be different , frenzy not apply to duals also furious slasher ,do i am missing  something?

   
       

He tested because ncsoft rework clasification of weapons...magic retributer become cane and dual swords/blunts become 2handed weapon. So no more SOS for Titans unless they use Tauti 2h. But after 1 year in a ninja  patch they restore it and atm Titans can use Cane and deal mega damage with SOS...im curious what we will have here on NcSoft.

Edited by Pleistoros

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    488
6 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

He tested because ncsoft rework clasification of weapons...magic retributer become cane and dual swords/blunts become 2handed weapon. So no more SOS for Titans unless they use Tauti 2h. But after 1 year in a ninja  patch they restore it and atm Titans can use Cane and deal mega damage with SOS...im curious what we will have here on NcSoft.

the restore might have been an oversight and could be removed again anytime in Korea but yeah so in the update we get, based on the provided cut off dates of the patches gathered in it, sos will not work - having said that it's still possible it's sneaked back into the build they send us so just gotta wait and see how it will be.

fact is that due to the reclassification retributers will not receive any benefits of certain Tyr skills as those are still set on blunts etc. so Furious Slasher and the like will NOT work with Canes aka Retributers, this you can clearly see on the above youtube from 4r4m as the visial effects of the skills dissapear the moment he equips the +12 pve retributer

Edited by Draecke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Propet    2
On 2018. 06. 04. at 1:56 PM, Draecke said:

the restore might have been an oversight and could be removed again anytime in Korea but yeah so in the update we get, based on the provided cut off dates of the patches gathered in it, sos will not work - having said that it's still possible it's sneaked back into the build they send us so just gotta wait and see how it will be.

fact is that due to the reclassification retributers will not receive any benefits of certain Tyr skills as those are still set on blunts etc. so Furious Slasher and the like will NOT work with Canes aka Retributers, this you can clearly see on the above youtube from 4r4m as the visial effects of the skills dissapear the moment he equips the +12 pve retributer

where you see this in 3:14? all skill stay sos slasher and frenzy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×