Switch claas inventory limit FIX

Hello,

@Hime @Juji

Can you guys look into Fixing Switching claas and inventory limit?

i must have 95 item max in my inventory in order to switch to my sub,

I have so much bound item to my character that i need to trade Every single item and clean my bag of everything even Adena and SS to be able to switch to my subclaas

This is very annoying and it must get fixed, so many item cant be traded, im now STUCK in my claas and i need to Delete bound item in my inventory in order to make slot to switch?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Hello,

@Hime @Juji

Can you guys look into Fixing Switching claas and inventory limit?

i must have 95 item max in my inventory in order to switch to my sub,

I have so much bound item to my character that i need to trade Every single item and clean my bag of everything even Adena and SS to be able to switch to my subclaas

This is very annoying and it must get fixed, so many item cant be traded, im now STUCK in my claas and i need to Delete bound item in my inventory in order to make slot to switch?

Play Ur Main Class, whole new systems have been implemented to rank/evaluate Ur Main Class only. Dual Class is just a distraction... do not live as Dual Class, you could lose all  time/effort when they re-work entire Dual-Class system.(subclasses were irrelevant and they EVENTUALLY got removed...)

22 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Play Ur Main Class, whole new systems have been implemented to rank/evaluate Ur Main Class only. Dual Class is just a distraction... do not live as Dual Class, you could lose all  time/effort when they re-work entire Dual-Class system.(subclasses were irrelevant and they EVENTUALLY got removed...)

i am not playing my Dualclaas much, it's a buffer when i need it and the most important is that my dual has "LUC" dyes, which i need to enchant stuff,  i can't put luck dyes on my main that would be stupid :D