Bots in Ruins Of Agony

Ruins Of Agony (Giran GTM +1) is ridiculously full of bots. It's basically imposible for new players to level there and finish the quest. Is the server this way? There's any plans to fix this? Should me and my friends just give up and leave?

On 4/26/2020 at 9:28 AM, Slingster said:

Ruins Of Agony (Giran GTM +1) is ridiculously full of bots. It's basically imposible for new players to level there and finish the quest. Is the server this way? There's any plans to fix this? Should me and my friends just give up and leave?

I was just there this morning and it's so bad most of the spots have TWO elf casters spamming the near instant cast damage skill with the free shots. I ended up having to basically KS one of the two camps that had "normal" players that looked like they were afk auto hunting. Soon as I completed the quest I left.

Between the near instant cast of the elf bots and their ability to target mobs before they even appear in the game client it's impossible for a real player to compete. Auto hunt targets and attacks far too slow to be of use there. Since loot is worthless there are giant piles of loot throughout the area.

The place definitely lives up to it's name now....

Edited by Tool_of_Society

Yea there are alot of farmers there (btw killing on nextarget macro is faster than killing on bot) but I didnt had problems doing quest there on autohunt even on melee classes, just go to the fields outside ruins. Run autohunt, get back after 1-2 hour and voila- quest done.

Edited by ZosiaSamosia

Is not just about the quest, if you use autohunt you can go watch netflix, then come back 2 hours later and have the quest done and a tiny bit of exp..  It should be a good place for beginers to level, and I understand theres also people farming there, not only bots, but you can see 3 characters 24/7 running in circles buffing chars. Also if you kill some of them, they come back to the same exact place in a min..