A Strange Thing About DC!

Onesimos

I hear many people and producers of the game, saying that the disconnects are usually the fault of our ISPs.

In a 450-500 queue, in order to login to the game (3 chars), i have to wait between 90-120 minutes.

During that time I have NEVER been disconnected. NOT once!

After loging my chars and start playing, during that same period of time (90-120 mins), it is almost certain that i will get disconnected.

It has happened too many times. It is not a coincidence!

So, I started login 2 char in one PC and 1 char in another (a laptop) and guess what...

NOT all 3 chat get disconnected. Either the PC or the laptop stays CONNECTED!

--

• Butter me up and call me a biscuit!

• Like 1

120 minutes is 2 hours and don't login one char at the time, so it is max 2 hours total for ALL 3.

Anyway, the exact same thing happened again about an hour ago, so this is it for me. I am leaving.

I wish everyone happy gaming!

On 4/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, Onesimos said:

I hear many people and producers of the game, saying that the disconnects are usually the fault of our ISPs.

In a 450-500 queue, in order to login to the game (3 chars), i have to wait between 90-120 minutes.

During that time I have NEVER been disconnected. NOT once!

After loging my chars and start playing, during that same period of time (90-120 mins), it is almost certain that i will get disconnected.

It has happened too many times. It is not a coincidence!

So, I started login 2 char in one PC and 1 char in another (a laptop) and guess what...

NOT all 3 chat get disconnected. Either the PC or the laptop stays CONNECTED!

--

• Butter me up and call me a biscuit!

lineage 2 clients has a way to leak memory over time, how much is that first PC's RAM that you have a hard time connecting 3 clients?

Also you're exaggerating on the queue, take a picture of 450-500 in queue because I would love to see that.
Second, take a picture with a watch and really show me you waited 90mins.  

I will tell you i have waited on 215 in queue and I waitied for maximum of about 10-12 minutes, every few seconds drop by 2-4 positions.

Edited by GhostintheShell