Zodiac Cube Fragment Drops?

Transmit

I read in the official patch notes for Dawn of Heroes that Zodiac Cube Fragments can be farmed from certain mobs:

Zodiac Cube Fragments can be obtained through fishing boxes or by hunting monsters in the following zones:

• Atelia Refinery

• Giant’s Cave

• Shadow of the Mother Tree

I have been farming in each of these zones for the past few days to see what exactly these drops rates may be and if they're comparable to the rates seen from the fishing boxes that most people are finding success when opening boxes. I haven't received a single drop of Zodiac Cube Fragment from any mob in any of these three areas during my entire time trying to get a drop.

I know the drop rates on these can't be that horrendously bad that I wouldn't get even a single drop. Is there something wrong with the rates in these hunting zones? I'm going to move on because the EXP/Adena in these areas are absolutely terrible and I'm falling behind. @Juji, could you look into this? The drop rates are either so prohibitive that the drop rate is irrelevant or the rate is incorrectly set to zero.

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Transmit said:

I read in the official patch notes for Dawn of Heroes that Zodiac Cube Fragments can be farmed from certain mobs:

I have been farming in each of these zones for the past few days to see what exactly these drops rates may be and if they're comparable to the rates seen from the fishing boxes that most people are finding success when opening boxes. I haven't received a single drop of Zodiac Cube Fragment from any mob in any of these three areas during my entire time trying to get a drop.

I know the drop rates on these can't be that horrendously bad that I wouldn't get even a single drop. Is there something wrong with the rates in these hunting zones? I'm going to move on because the EXP/Adena in these areas are absolutely terrible and I'm falling behind. @Juji, could you look into this? The drop rates are either so prohibitive that the drop rate is irrelevant or the rate is incorrectly set to zero.

Thanks!

The chance is 0.01% or so. Rare drop for some reason.

• Haha 1

I figured it would be relatively low considering how drop rates for some components have been treated in the past, but this seems a little excessive. I've killed probably 10,000+ mobs in these areas, so I was hoping for at least one drop to calculate a drop rate.

• Like 1