Sign in to follow this  
Maerwen

Regarding new pdef/mdef or lvl of mobs in open field

Maerwen    18
Posted (edited)

My questions:

Is the increase on pdef/mdef/ atribute resistance/ lvl of mobs on the open areas something that you will keep going wich each update?

Is the game is going in a direction where only those with dragon/cursed weapon or top bloody r110 can play even something like kill normal mobs in open field?

I ask that because after this update i see that both of my toons hit a lot less in most of the openfield areas were i can lvl. And i mean, the damage i do is really low compared to before the homunkulus update in places like beleth magic circle and EV.

My lvl 106 toon is a tyr dread with bloody r99 pole +12 3 sa 300 element and attribute element augument. I have elmore cloak +7, long tallisman, 7s, venir 14, exalted one, abundance lvl 1, evolved virgo agathion lvl 1 (yea dont ask why that one haha), noble authority, bess valakas, atlas +12, creation, aq soul, leg dye lvl 5 str, emerald 4, ruby, opal, pearl and diamond lvl 3, dragon shirt +3, veteran mask +1, giant active augument of +15% crit damage artifact for attribute attack and defense.

My 105 toon is a feoh storm, usually using all th tradeable gear i use in the previous one, plus shaphire 3, foresight) and a bloody retri 3SA+12 full element, no augument.

Before the update in magic circle i killed the mobs (that i see green) in 2 hits if crit landed, now i need more than that, specially in the feoh, i need like 4-5 crit hits to kill the mobs.

This do not happen in the instances like castilla or abandoned coal mines. I cannot test the tyr in coal anymore because i lvl up, but on the feoh i skill kill in 2 crit hits (or less, 1 crit hit is way more than half hp of mobs)

I think my toons are low-mid gear to what is needed today, but adena wise there is way more than 100b to gear the toons that way. if the game is going in a direction where only those with dragon weapon can play, just tell us so i stop wasting my time trying to play the game ;)

Edited by Maerwen
  • Like 1

mixa    499
14 minutes ago, Maerwen said:

My questions:

Is the increase on pdef/mdef/ atribute resistance/ lvl of mobs on the open areas something that you will keep going wich each update?

Is the game is going in a direction where only those with dragon/cursed weapon or top bloody r110 can play even something like kill normal mobs in open field?

I ask that because after this update i see that both of my toons hit a lot less in most of the openfield areas were i can lvl. And i mean, the damage i do is really low compared to before the homunkulus update in places like beleth magic circle and EV.

My lvl 106 toon is a tyr dread with bloody r99 pole +12 3 sa 300 element and attribute element augument. I have elmore cloak +7, long tallisman, 7s, venir 14, exalted one, abundance lvl 1, evolved virgo agathion lvl 1 (yea dont ask why that one haha), noble authority, bess valakas, atlas +12, creation, aq soul, leg dye lvl 5 str, emerald 4, ruby, opal, pearl and diamond lvl 3, dragon shirt +3, veteran mask +1, giant active augument of +15% crit damage artifact for attribute attack and defense.

My 105 toon is a feoh storm, usually using all th tradeable gear i use in the previous one, plus shaphire 3, foresight) and a bloody retri 3SA+12 full element, no augument.

Before the update in magic circle i killed the mobs (that i see green) in 2 hits if crit landed, now i need more than that, specially in the feoh, i need like 4-5 crit hits to kill the mobs.

This do not happen in the instances like castilla or abandoned coal mines. I cannot test the tyr in coal anymore because i lvl up, but on the feoh i skill kill in 2 crit hits (or less, 1 crit hit is way more than half hp of mobs)

I think my toons are low-mid gear to what is needed today, but adena wise there is way more than 100b to gear the toons that way. if the game is going in a direction where only those with dragon weapon can play, just tell us so i stop wasting my time trying to play the game ;)

I don't really see much of difference on the mobs on my feoh.Usually farming FoS or Tanor, no much have changed.Not sure about HB though, haven't been there for a while.

Helv    102

I've noticed a huge difference at Blazing Swamp for my feoh, I usually kill without shots, because I'm cheap ;p and mobs were dying in 4-6 hits before the update. Now the feoh gained one level more but it needs around 15 hits to kill a mob lol and mind you, it's a dualclass that I am leveling, so I have dualclass skills. I don't even want to think how it looks for new characters, though they at least get free shots ;)

Maerwen    18
35 minutes ago, mixa said:

I don't really see much of difference on the mobs on my feoh.Usually farming FoS or Tanor, no much have changed.Not sure about HB though, haven't been there for a while.

Maybe they changed the 101-103 mobs only. Sadly there is not a good spot to lvl 106 to 107 so i need to go to beleth magic circle or EV for exp and exalted quest. At the moment i will leave one of my toons fishing, more worth than spending shots haha

17 minutes ago, Helv said:

I've noticed a huge difference at Blazing Swamp for my feoh, I usually kill without shots, because I'm cheap ;p and mobs were dying in 4-6 hits before the update. Now the feoh gained one level more but it needs around 15 hits to kill a mob lol and mind you, it's a dualclass that I am leveling, so I have dualclass skills. I don't even want to think how it looks for new characters, though they at least get free shots ;)

Hehe i to am a cheap one to play but on beleth i need to hit with all i got haha. I think the biggest difference on those lvl is for feohs

Ty both for the replies