FEOH - Homunculus HELP pls

archgrl21

Help on which one to choose......

I believe I have my Matk maxed. if that is true. but not sure.  so with that being said, would I rather have ARI or Churing homunculus ???  ARI ----P. Skill/M. Skill Power. 3% @ stage 4

or go for the Churing--- 3% M. Skill Critical Damage at stage 5  

or go for defense?  please give some input.  this game has me confused ><  lol

Maybe think of it this way. Imagine you want to knock down a wall.

M. Skill Power means you're going to hit that wall 3% harder every time no matter what.

M. Skill Critical Damage means that on the occasional times that you hit the wall EXTRA ,EXTRA hard (i.e., a magic crit), you're going to do more damage by 3%. But it doesn't mean that you will always hit the wall extra extra hard, just that when you do -- and if the wall is still standing -- it will be really, really hurt. In most cases the wall will be obliterated or very near to it.

Most people pick Skill Crit Damage because hitting a little harder every time is still less damage over time usually than a Crit + Extra Damage.

But in the end, it's all up to how you want to build your character. There are a few ways to increase Power and Crit Damage now in game. How you prioritize that is up to you.

One last thing to consider -- it wont be that easy to enchant up the Homunculus. You will have plenty of time to figure out what works best.

PS: Defense won't save you. There's really not much you can get from Homunculus, Agathion or whatever that will keep you upright if Raid Boss or other stacked character targets you. So best to boost what you're already good at, which is dealing damage.

Edited by Mystikal
  • Like 1

Depending on your priorities, for a Feoh, for PVP I would choose a Ayri (m. skill power) and a Pallo (defense); for PVE I would choose Ayri (m. skill power) and Chuchu (vita recovery while farming). Of course Luminous options of all the above would be nice. Probably in future updates, you can hold more homunculus, but for now, those seem good options, depending on what game style you play.

Besides that, +1 for everything @Mystikal said above.