16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chest Drop Rate?

Mystikal

Anyone know the drop rate for these? On some days I never get any, then on a day like today I get 2 after farming all day.  Not sure how we're supposed to have an event based on these extremely low drop rate/quantity.

Also, are the servers still operating under a "peak drop time" schedule, or did they finally get rid of that ridiculous mechanism?

It is pure chance to get them.

People have been reporting that in lower level zones (BS, Swampland, War Plains) they don´t drop at all even when you killing 120k monsters.

I saw those droping in Alligator Island for example.

You can count an average of 10-20 per day maybe while hunting all day. I would rate it from 1/hour. When opening, you get randomly 1-15 coins and 240k Adena from what I´ve opened. No items from it yet and I opened like 20 of those and kept other ones.

We will see when they officially announce the event.

6 hours ago, extase1987 said:

People have been reporting that in lower level zones (BS, Swampland, War Plains) they don´t drop at all even when you killing 120k monsters.

You can count an average of 10-20 per day maybe while hunting all day. I would rate it from 1/hour. When opening, you get randomly 1-15 coins and 240k Adena from what I´ve opened. No items from it yet and I opened like 20 of those and kept other ones.

Well i didn't even know there were already dropping as i didn't got any despite a lost of farming last days ?

• Like 1

I think I can pretty much confirm they DO NOT drop in Altar, Bloody Swamp, War Torn Plans, and EV.  I've killed a TON of mobs in these three areas on alts and nothing. 

I've gotten about 50 on my main on Alligator Island.  I've gotten about 120 Coins, 2x Zodiac Cube Frags, small amount of adena and, just this morning, Leviathan Gaiters!

14 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Someone on Chronos claimed that he got a Greater Tanza from opening a box. Not sure if true and unable to confirm.

I have seen them drop in Alligator Island and Forest of Mirrors. Like OP, some days I get 2-3 after all day grind, other days none. I have Prestige drop rate boost, which leads me to believe that the drop rate is really low.