IOS adena drop changed/ Primaveral drops boosted NOT WORKING!

Good day to you @Juji @Hime

With all the possible respect I can offer you, how in the earth is it possible that you make these 2 changes at the same time? 

IOS max normal drop is around 120k per mob, which is the same than Storm Isle that is a lvl +100 Timed Zone, so are we making the same amount in level 110 than in 100? How does this make any sense?

It is true that you get a lot of adena at IOS if you are full geared, but these people have been playing and leveling up their characters for months, YEARS, and donating and saving to be able to do this, isn't it unfair after all the time it can take to gear up and lvl up a character to 110 you get this adena nerf plus all the lag issues still unsolved in server?

We are saying that not even with +110lvl and decent gear you can make enough at Stronghold to pay the pass per hour, at the same time, Primeval is now the only adena money making and enchants went down in price very quick, still prices of gear are not going down but staying the same or even going up. So economy at lineage Chronos server is just dead now, a lot of unhappiness and complainings from the crowd, but who cant blame them? Some only have known lag since they joined server and seems like there is no future ahead for them so no point even keep playing and spending money here. 

So isn't there any way you consider changing it back? It is just ruinning primeval as timed zone, no room to even farm there and everyone selling off their stronghold passes because nobody can farm there anymore.

It is being constantly said by 90% of L2 players in global chat that this update has been the worst ever, not only because most that have been playing since December are used to the exp boost stats, but also because most feel they farmed/donated/wasted time and now want to quit the game. Isn't the point to keep people playing because they can actually achieve something after a lot of time and patience? A lot of heroes and top players are quitting or leaving the game after these changes, you should really consider if this is positive for the  players or just a bad choice.

Thank you for your time and attention

Edited by thekid_guetta
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, thekid_guetta said:

Good day to you @Juji @Hime

With all the possible respect I can offer you, how in the earth is it possible that you make these 2 changes at the same time? 

IOS max normal drop is around 120k per mob, which is the same than Storm Isle that is a lvl +100 Timed Zone, so are we making the same amount in level 110 than in 100? How does this make any sense?

It is true that you get a lot of adena at IOS if you are full geared, but these people have been playing and leveling up their characters for months, YEARS, and donating and saving to be able to do this, isn't it unfair after all the time it can take to gear up and lvl up a character to 110 you get this adena nerf plus all the lag issues still unsolved in server?

We are saying that not even with +110lvl and decent gear you can make enough at Stronghold to pay the pass per hour, at the same time, Primeval is now the only adena money making and enchants went down in price very quick, still prices of gear are not going down but staying the same or even going up. So economy at lineage Chronos server is just dead now, a lot of unhappiness and complainings from the crowd, but who cant blame them? Some only have known lag since they joined server and seems like there is no future ahead for them so no point even keep playing and spending money here. 

So isn't there any way you consider changing it back? It is just ruinning primeval as timed zone, no room to even farm there and everyone selling off their stronghold passes because nobody can farm there anymore.

It is being constantly said by 90% of L2 players in global chat that this update has been the worst ever, not only because most that have been playing since December are used to the exp boost stats, but also because most feel they farmed/donated/wasted time and now want to quit the game. Isn't the point to keep people playing because they can actually achieve something after a lot of time and patience? A lot of heroes and top players are quitting or leaving the game after these changes, you should really consider if this is positive for the  players or just a bad choice.

Thank you for your time and attention

Read Me

Maybe it will change again. Pray to Korean RNG ^_^

I guess it feels rly bad for you bro that you don't make 8  b/day anymore... well welcome near all the other noobs like me who barelly do 50kk /day . If you rly wanna put the problem like this they should change all zones adena not only for stronghold. Let the players <110 lvl to do some adena also. The system is broken but atleast the 200-300 adena farmers got some hard times now :), cause yea they keept the market prices so high. Will soon drop when adena income per server will get lower and lower ;). Still best decision NCSoft made since months (and for your info it is like this on other L2 servers for long time).

• L2 Team

The rate may get changed back in the future with another content update. We will monitor the situation for now with the Dev team.

Primeval Isle drops are already doubled since last week. It will go back to normal on 5/27. Same with XP rates for Storm and the quest rewards for Imperial Tomb.

@Neesir If the idea was to "drop prices" and fight the inflation it didn't happen, all the opposite instead, now there is no adena influx but Primeval and that makes it the only adena money making which only drop prices of enchants and the rest of the items remain the same or more expensive.

This server is just too crowded and have more demand than offer, even if you say "Stacked characters" were buying the server that makes no sense, it takes months even earning +5b per character to actually gear up. They need around 1T min to be able to "do something" not even top farm, it would take months to even farm that amount at Stronghold, so the issue is not Stronghold folks, it is that there is not enough gear available in game for sale to satisfy the demand of the high income of new players. We need more events like Cloak-event /Jewel  event/ Artifacts event etc, so there is more availabilty of items in general 

Edited by thekid_guetta

11 minutes ago, Juji said:

The rate may get changed back in the future with another content update. We will monitor the situation for now with the Dev team.

Primeval Isle drops are already doubled since last week. It will go back to normal on 5/27. Same with XP rates for Storm and the quest rewards for Imperial Tomb.

I agree that rates after update were too much but current rates (even accounting for our version of premium account aka prestige that comes with a 300% adena rate  increase) are half of what people average on other regions with comparable gear. Even 2/3rds of what it was instead of 1/3rd would be more than enough to bring IOS back to relevance.
As it stands, there is hardly anyone farming there while it should be a 110+ contested area forcing people to go out of peace zone and pvp for the loot. Even the exp focused area (storm isle) generates more adena than the adena focuses area (ios), even if this was intended it was clearly not well thought out and it should already show in the decrease of sales I suspect you have for passes. @Juji thanks for your consideration.

Edited by KeepDreamiN

Honestly talking,

i confirm that there's nothing logic behind the fact that storm DROPS more adena as a XP spot, than IOS an Adena spot.

The nerf should happen but not that much. a drop of 30% would be enough. top player were making 5b,  drop it to 3b a day - pass - rose - shot, they get max 2b around, its fair enough. 

and even with 4 archer rotating is 8-9b MAX, and counting its pvp spot, ppl will gank eachother for spots, bring back the fun and competition :) 

The trick to every economy is to get everyone to spend at their level. A lowbie should not expect to afford a +21 R110 Limited weapon the minute he/she hits 105, or god jewels, or dragon weapons. That's not reasonable. But they should be able to purchase R99 weapon and build from there.

As things stand right now the adena drop is so low that low players can't even afford to get R99 weapons. That's the bigger problem. But guys want to shoot Santa because he visited IOS, but doesn't visit their 'hood. Level up! It's as simple as that. 

And therein is my point. What good does it do to complain about how high the drops are in IOS as a lowbie? Don't they expect at some point to hunt there when they reach 107? Crab-barrel mindset and complaints only result in everyone being dragged back to the bottom. So worried about what the other guys are doing that they can't even see their own path forward to daylight. 

But I get it. You're worried about the power structure now, not what you can do to change that tomorrow. You're worried about others being so far ahead, even though L2 always has a way to balance the wealth scales by playing the market. I've squandered  all of my adena and earned back trillions in adena more times than I can count. I've quit this game and given everything away 3-4 times, but each time have come back to earn billions and billions again, all legal and legit. Those players who were here when I quit and kept playing may have 2 - 3 more shiny objects than I do, but I also have my share of stuff that they don't have and envy.

That's L2 in a nutshell. Eventually everyone has a chance to advance if they are smart and a little lucky. But most won't get there because they can't take their own heads out of someone else's back pocket.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Please don't make Venusta's Reward Box from the Imperial instance any lower. So far I've received an EWR and the other times were only 3M adena. That's too low. I know this game is feast or famine, but hoping to feast more. Venusta's Box reward should at least be 100-200M, even if it means that you have to stay the full hour collecting quest items, instead of 10-15 minutes.

Thanks for your time.

2 hours ago, Juji said:

@Juji Do not come with this story that is normal no, you are aware that it is nerfed, a place where 450kk falls and now after an update (that no other server had made a change) start dropping 150kk, and think that your games are one bunch of idiots or those prestige pack they're selling isn't giving the correct bonus? something that coming from this staff would not surprise me. 

2 hours ago, Juji said:

yeah, monitor the prestige cancelations

4 hours ago, Juji said:

This is joke. All the time investigating, all the time monitoring instead keep ppl playing this game You push them all the time out. All time zones got boosted for the 16th aniversary, and ofc You decide to destroy ios, no idea why... Eh.

4 hours ago, Juji said:

WAIT, NORMAL reward of Imperial Tomb quest is 20 Bilion, like all this week, why after 5/27 you want give half XP???
Now quest MUST give 40 Bilion, and after 20b....