Forums

+16 Krishna weapon

bo0ya

The following Prize will be awarded to each of the Winners of the Contest: • (1) Lineage II Physical Prize Pack – (1) Elpy stuffed animal, (1) Freya’s Shopping Bag, (1) Lineage II Classic Extended Mousepad (ARV: $50) • (1) +16 Weapon (ARV: $75) • If the Winner’s provided character’s server is Talking Island or Giran: +16 A-grade Weapon of choice • If the Winner’s provided character’s server is Chronos or Naia: +16 Krishna Weapon of choice (no additional properties)

So nc soft values a +16 krishna weapon for 75$? so why u dont put it on l2 store for this value in nc coins? 75$ its like 6000 coins i wonder who can make a +16 weapon for this coins.

12 hours ago, bo0ya said:

The following Prize will be awarded to each of the Winners of the Contest: • (1) Lineage II Physical Prize Pack – (1) Elpy stuffed animal, (1) Freya’s Shopping Bag, (1) Lineage II Classic Extended Mousepad (ARV: $50) • (1) +16 Weapon (ARV: $75) • If the Winner’s provided character’s server is Talking Island or Giran: +16 A-grade Weapon of choice • If the Winner’s provided character’s server is Chronos or Naia: +16 Krishna Weapon of choice (no additional properties)

So nc soft values a +16 krishna weapon for 75$? so why u dont put it on l2 store for this value in nc coins? 75$ its like 6000 coins i wonder who can make a +16 weapon for this coins.

As long as i know on Classic krishna weapon are not avaiable.And on live i think is more than fair to win a +16 krishna just from an art contest what u think???

Edited by Tora

14 hours ago, MalumInSe said:

Chronos or Naia winner should get a Cursed or Dragon Weapon -- +16 Krishna isn't that great when you think of all people on server that have +21 and above weapons all over the place.

Winner for what? Foto? :):):) Who will vote? Maybe they not understand what is nice :):):)

15 hours ago, MalumInSe said:

Chronos or Naia winner should get a Cursed or Dragon Weapon -- +16 Krishna isn't that great when you think of all people on server that have +21 and above weapons all over the place.

O.o just....

I thought that you were going to talk about this:

1. Eligibility. Except where regulated or restricted by law, the Lineage II 16th Anniversary Screenshot Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), and the United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), who are the age of majority or older (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) as of the date of entry.

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, Maxximilian said:

I thought that you were going to talk about this:

1. Eligibility. Except where regulated or restricted by law, the Lineage II 16th Anniversary Screenshot Contest (“Contest”) is open only to legal residents of legal residents of Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), and the United States (including the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico), who are the age of majority or older (18 years of age in most jurisdictions) as of the date of entry.

We do not have the licensing for L2 in Europe, so we cannot give prizes out to residents outside of NA.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Juji said:

We do not have the licensing for L2 in Europe, so we cannot give prizes out to residents outside of NA.

You mean only about the physical prizes, right? Or is it also true for the in game rewards?

• L2 Team
Just now, Jeune said:

You mean only about the physical prizes, right? Or is it also true for the in game rewards?

It would apply to both since each winner gets both a physical and in-game prize.

2 hours ago, Jeune said:

So if I don't care about the physical reward, I can't, as a European, participate just for the +16 weapon?

NCsoft doesnt care for the European players, they never did and never will.
Sad but true story, they do care about your money though :)
We dont pay USD prices for NCoin no no no JUST BOOM replace USD for EURO!!!

13 hours ago, Juji said:

This is false. I won in the power of love event 2 years ago, and got the in-game prize.

I had read participation terms and even though it explicitly stated only for US residents, I typed my country, which is Greece, and won.

What is your opinion on this instance?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, BloodThirster said:

This is false. I won in the power of love event 2 years ago, and got the in-game prize.

I had read participation terms and even though it explicitly stated only for US residents, I typed my country, which is Greece, and won.

What is your opinion on this instance?

>

On 29/04/2020 at 5:28 PM, Juji said:

It would apply to both since each winner gets both a physical and in-game prize.

The difference is that now they added a physical prize. And yes, the rules always stated that it's only for US and Canada peeps, but they're obliged to put that information anyway for legal purposes.

On 4/29/2020 at 1:28 PM, Juji said:

How much is the lineage 2 franchise license for south america? the br market seems quite interesting and many players on NA are from outside the us, so it might be a nice opportunity to open new server in south america specially since costs might be a lot cheaper than running in the use/ca.

Any oil prince willing to invest on this idea?