Timed Hunting Zone Boost - IT Quest

TazBag

Hello,

here: https://www.lineage2.com/news/16th-anniversary-contest-and-events you write:

Important note: You are already seeing these boosts. The Anniversary timed hunting zone boosts went into effect early on April 22. The XP/SP, item drop, and quest rewards will return to normal (pre-Dawn of Heroes and pre-server boost events) for these zones on May 27.

But quest of Imperial Tomb, normal Reward is 20bilion XP, like we take this week (from 22 April to 28 April), so, from tomorrow (29 April), will be 40 Bilion?

• L2 Team
4 hours ago, Alaesia said:

@Juji imperial tomb and storm isle boost isn't working. Instead of destroying ios focus on post corect information...

They were deployed by mistake last week with the Dawn of Heroes update. What you are seeing now is the boost active for the Imperial Tomb quest reward (originally 10 billion without boost), Double XP/SP rewards in Storm, and the Double drops in Primeval.

Prior to the update, we had 100% XP/SP Boost, 300% Vitality Boost, and the Party Hunting Bonus for 6 weeks, so it is hard to see XP change in Storm Isle (check Fury Tier Nero XP reward on L2 Wiki for reference).

Double Drops you can easily see in Primeval as the original quantity (x1) and drop chance has doubled.

The Imperial Tomb quest did not exist before the update, so there is no "before" number to compare it with. Other regions received the same quest reward file for their update.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Juji said:

The Imperial Tomb quest did not exist before the update, so there is no "before" number to compare it with. Other regions received the same quest reward file for their update.

@Juji I play on Core EU server too and IT quest by default gives 20 bil exp there without any 2x boost, Streamer 4r4m did that quest too and in Korean server gives the same 20 bil exp without boost

so very strange why ncwest got 2x less cut exp there :D ? and now you made as it double exp. if it double should give 40 bil exp

Edited by Play4Fun

• L2 Team
31 minutes ago, Play4Fun said:

@Juji I play on Core EU server too and IT quest by default gives 20 bil exp there without any 2x boost, Streamer 4r4m did that quest too and in Korean server gives the same 20 bil exp without boost

so very strange why ncwest got 2x less cut exp there :D ? and now you made as it double exp. if it double should give 40 bil exp

This was what Dev told me two hours ago regarding the current 20 billion XP for the quest and that we already had the boost. I will check with Dev team and the design documents again.

It has always been known of some differences between prices or rewards between the different areas (EU / KR / JP / NA / UK), remember that one of the most restricted is here, in NA.

Reason: economy zone differences, the answer from a GM ( sounds sarcastic ).

5 hours ago, Juji said:

They were deployed by mistake last week with the Dawn of Heroes update. What you are seeing now is the boost active for the Imperial Tomb quest reward (originally 10 billion without boost), Double XP/SP rewards in Storm, and the Double drops in Primeval.

Prior to the update, we had 100% XP/SP Boost, 300% Vitality Boost, and the Party Hunting Bonus for 6 weeks, so it is hard to see XP change in Storm Isle (check Fury Tier Nero XP reward on L2 Wiki for reference).

Double Drops you can easily see in Primeval as the original quantity (x1) and drop chance has doubled.

So explain me who did a mistake? While in patchnotes there is info that base xp bonus is 20b... Or probablly You've changed it to cover mistake... 

Yes, our current server xp and adena settings are very low.
- Higher level mobs give SAME XP which don't make any sense. They should be giving more XP instead.
- The 100% server base XP boost should be made as a default setting because the time and soulshots spent doesn't justify the current base server XP settings.
- Imperial Tomb current quest reward is decent XP. It's worth the time and effort made by players. If you are saying it's already x2 and will be back to x1 after event, then it's another diappointment again. There are many people trying to get at least level 110 to do the new content and many level 110 need to level up to help others.
- Please try playing one character from level 1 and experience what all new players are experiencing.

9 hours ago, Juji said:

reward on L2 Wiki for reference

You told us, that L2 Wiki is for other regions, and it's not suitable with our, and now bring it up for reference? 

Edited by Alaesia
  • Like 1

@Juji

7 hours ago, Juji said:

This was what Dev told me two hours ago regarding the current 20 billion XP for the quest and that we already had the boost. I will check with Dev team and the design documents again.

Thas great!

@ LVL 106 exp bar not moving exping in Tanor or similar zones. My question is : when we're gonna get an update to that subscription?  Some 30 days runes for exp 200%, vitality rune - 30 days, etc. Good stuff in subscription, not just l2store. The 1h - 30min pots are good, but need something more hardcore...
30 days goals better than 1h or 30 mins... 

Bump the price if you have to.  Give me a reason to say: 

Where's the good stuff Juji? Release the subscription Kraken !!!giphy.gif

@Juji @Hime

ETA for this info?

On 29/4/2020 at 6:44 AM, Juji said:

We can have same Quest XP of other people, or we are different again?

On 29/04/2020 at 7:45 AM, Alaesia said:

So explain me who did a mistake? While in patchnotes there is info that base xp bonus is 20b... Or probablly You've changed it to cover mistake... 

Not on NCWest patch notes xD

Also this:

On 29/04/2020 at 5:01 AM, Foxes said:

It has always been known of some differences between prices or rewards between the different areas (EU / KR / JP / NA / UK), remember that one of the most restricted is here, in NA.

Reason: economy zone differences, the answer from a GM ( sounds sarcastic ).

And this:

On 29/04/2020 at 8:02 AM, Srelock said:

There are so many differences between region's that no-one can figure out what is going on so they improvise.