Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hime

Can we see appearance of this:
or at least new ones

Butler Outfit Appearance Stone (NEW)

Alice Outfit Appearance Stone (NEW)

Appearance Stone: Red Assassin Suit (NEW)

Appearance Stone: Blue Assassin Suit (NEW)

Appearance Stone: Pink Assassin Suit (NEW)

Appearance Stone: Dark Assassin Suit

White Assassin Suit Appearance Stone

Vampiric Style Appearance Stone

Formal Wear Appearance Stone

Healer Outfit Appearance Stone

Red Noblesse Appearance Stone

White Noblesse Appearance Stone

Valkyrie Costume Appearance Stone

Dark Knight Suit Appearance Stone

White Knight Suit Appearance Stone

Red Musketeer Appearance Stone

Blue Musketeer Appearance Stone

Pirate Captain Appearance Stone

Pirate Crew Appearance Stone

Cowboy Appearance Stone

Chevalier Costume Appearance Stone

Kat the Cat Costume Appearance Stone

Barbarian Wolf Costume Appearance Stone

Edited by Barnabas666

2 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

@Juji Yes guys the green orc need more adena on IOS make his dream come true, but let me suggest something, Double the pass price on NCOIN, make the seller happy as well. right now, 250m for the pass, and most of the farmer pick like 700m in a hour.

The only one price which should be raised here is from Your internet provider, to stop You using it at all. Why You even speak while You don't have idea what is going on? 700m in hour... Price for ncoins was 2,5kk/each, and You want to tell me that was low? It went down now to ~1,5/1.

48 minutes ago, Ikaris said:

@Hime what about the maintaining rune 7 days ? it should have been available today too but seems it got removed from the store and cannot take it ... Will it be added back after maintenance since today still 29th?

The 7day vitality rune was in shop yesterday 28/4/2020 only. It was advertised like 1 week ago and even yesterday or day before Juji posted on forum about this. I think you are unlucky and missed to read properly.

11 minutes ago, Flaff said:

The 7day vitality rune was in shop yesterday 28/4/2020 only. It was advertised like 1 week ago and even yesterday or day before Juji posted on forum about this. I think you are unlucky and missed to read properly.

QQ haven't seen the post :o

@Juji could you add again the rune for 1 NC today? I am sure many players didn't remember to get it :( 

1 minute ago, Lunastariel said:

@Juji Why are players living outside NA and Canada excluded from the screenshot competition? ALL players should have a fair equal chance of participating in such event seeing that they also buy ncoins supporting the game throughout all these years isn't it?

They dont have 15$ for international shipping. 

Im wondering where i will go to lvl now, and the same for some of the 112 -113 guys in server.

We need a good party exp area, like fafurion was, and DV +-.

The mobs are tooooo harder, even with top gears ppl cant kill more in that areas.

Was a funny exp farm over there, but seens nc want to us farm solo only.

A lot of people asking for this and u guys keep quiet about that.

I hope u hear us faster as u nerf adena in SH1

12 hours ago, Hime said:

Added a 5 minute cooldown timer upon equip for Blood-Stained Zariche/Akamanah weapon skills..

Hello,

For sure its good idea for add cooldown. But with this fix we have another problem.

When owner Zariche/Akamanah weapon have to use Augment Skills from Giant Life Stone – they have big problem.
I speak at least for x2 main skill for top players:

1. Giant’s Battle Roar (MAX HP/CP +10% for 5 min);

2. Giant’s Critical Damage (P. Critical Damage +15% for 5 min).

That mean, when owner sword will use Augments from another weapon – skills from same Zariche/Akamanah always will have cooldown. Its main skills and people need keep these skills always! Its like owners Cursed Sword have choice what to use - Giants LS or skills from Cursed Weapons.

How its possible fix:

1. Change duration time Giant skills for 15-20+ min. Why? Because there no any abuse for have same skill because they have few second reuse by self. And people with Cursed Swords will no have any problem.

or

2. Change timer upon equip for Cursed Sword Weapon from 5 minute to 2. It’s already will fix same issue with trade weapon.

Because did fix about same reuse will be fair make same rules with cooldown for Dragon Weapon Skills.

Thanks.

@Juji @Hime

Edited by eXEQ7er

1 hour ago, Alaesia said:

The only one price which should be raised here is from Your internet provider, to stop You using it at all. Why You even speak while You don't have idea what is going on? 700m in hour... Price for ncoins was 2,5kk/each, and You want to tell me that was low? It went down now to ~1,5/1.

Alaesia can u please, make a list with your expenses and amount of adena /hour farmed in IoS before and after nerf ? passes/roses/and rest

34 minutes ago, eXEQ7er said:

Hello,

For sure its good idea for add cooldown. But with this fix we have another problem.

When owner Zariche/Akamanah weapon have to use Augment Skills from Giant Life Stone – they have big problem.
I speak at least for x2 main skill for top players:

1. Giant’s Battle Roar (MAX HP/CP +10% for 5 min);

2. Giant’s Critical Damage (P. Critical Damage +15% for 5 min).

That mean, when owner sword will use Augments from another weapon – skills from same Zariche/Akamanah always will have cooldown. Its main skills and people need keep these skills always! Its like owners Cursed Sword have choice what to use - Giants LS or skills from Cursed Weapons.

How its possible fix:

1. Change duration time Giant skills for 15-20+ min. Why? Because there no any abuse for have same skill because they have few second reuse by self. And people with Cursed Swords will no have any problem.

or

2. Change timer upon equip for Cursed Sword Weapon from 5 minute to 2. It’s already will fix same issue with trade weapon.

Because did fix about same reuse will be fair make same rules with cooldown for Dragon Weapon Skills.

Thanks.

@Juji @Hime

Yes, sure! ex(?) bot users have requests now. Like the dragon/cursed wep's are not strong enough alrdy.

6 minutes ago, PharoPh said:

Yes, sure! ex(?) bot users have requests now. Like the dragon/cursed wep's are not strong enough alrdy.

my guess the issue comes in during oly/coc

they need to use buff sticks and then re-equip the dragon/zariche/whatever wep.

however, with that said, i dont see why anyone would need giants critical or giants battle roar if you have the zariche wep skills unlocked.  theyre basically an auto win in a 1v1 considering most people behind them have every single supporting jewel/la vie/artifact/forgotten/etc.  The skills are insanely op.

personally, im for the change. the wep is already insanely overpowered.

with all that said, im all for the giant buff skills being longer than 5 mins, regardess of how it affects cursed/dragon weps.

nothing can be traded

nothing can be sold

nothing is worth the effort

nothing good at all

its like the aniversary of the worst most hated guy ever, not even the cake tasted good!

Edited by cr3t1n0

4 minutes ago, cr3t1n0 said:

nothing can be traded

nothing can be sold

nothing is worth the effort

nothing good at all

its like tha aniversary of the worst most hated guy ever, not even the cake tasted good!

read before you post...

A special 16th Anniversary Boost Pack will be posted on the forums to claim after the maintenance. The pack will contain a few items for those who missed the Attendance Checklist reward last week. The attendance event will also continue for one more week.

Where to claim?

• L2 Team
5 minutes ago, Duel said:

A special 16th Anniversary Boost Pack will be posted on the forums to claim after the maintenance. The pack will contain a few items for those who missed the Attendance Checklist reward last week. The attendance event will also continue for one more week.

Where to claim?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17957-16th-anniversary-bonus-pack-time-limited-coupon/

• Thanks 2