Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hime

7 minutes ago, Brimstone said:

The boxes have been dropping since last week in other places. I have been hunting Sel Mahum all week and never got a single 16th Anniversary Treasure Box. I did get the other Aden Treasure Box a bunch of times. It's possible that because Aden Treasure Boxes drop often it affects frequency of 16th Anniversary Treasure Box drops. Probably best to hunt elsewhere.

What level is Fields of Massacre? Maybe I try that next.

Lv 115 I play evis and the mobs go down In 2-3s I know for some other classes should be harder but for maestros and evis with the new 30% hp hit proc is easy.

Edited by Zelphiel
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the free items and also the gm buffs!, i'm to lazy to submit a ticket but had a small issue with changing my dual where i still had all my ability points even after restarting the client or changing to main then back to dual, i don't know if it's an intended feature or not. 

• L2 Team
26 minutes ago, Losstarot said:

Thanks for all the free items and also the gm buffs!, i'm to lazy to submit a ticket but had a small issue with changing my dual where i still had all my ability points even after restarting the client or changing to main then back to dual, i don't know if it's an intended feature or not. 

Did you just come back to the game recently? Are your ability points reset every time you switch to dual or just after one time?

3 hours ago, Juji said:

This is from the free 16th Anniversary Bonus Pack, not the rewards from the 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chest.

@Juji ppl are saying the 16th boxes arent dropping in sel mahum.  can you confirm?

nevermind i read up

are there any issues in wastelands with the boxes dropping?

Edited by Hyperlite

3 hours ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now!

We are delaying the Shilen Soul Crystal in the store until the details page is available to read on our website.

Angel Cat has been spawned.

@Juji how about the double xp for the IT quest and storm time zone? From what I read the IT quest normally gives 20T xp not 10 ... any info from the DEVs?

11 minutes ago, xxbutcherxx said:

18k NCOINS for the Shillen Crystals, WTF are you guys smoking?

BTW if the success rates are the same of other regions we have this xD

1 > 2   50%

2 > 3   50%

3 > 4   50%

4 > 5   45%

5 > 6   40%

6 > 7   35%

7 > 8   30%

8 > 9   15%

9 > 10 10%

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Did you just come back to the game recently? Are your ability points reset every time you switch to dual or just after one time?

i returned like 5-6 weeks ago, last time i played i was still on server bartz at most i might have logged for less than 5 mins when my brother tempted me to play again but that was all, i remember i stopped because botters started to pk with the character they geared up on the last haven to get adena (s80 jewelry  on monastery of silence), then the exp in harnak was too slow, like 3% a week of farm and finally the last sweet thing to obtain exp (open field raid bosses) started to be farmed only by the clans of the same botters(before i could shout and use pf to create cc with random people and enjoy).

Anyhow, about the ability points, what happens is every time i learn a new dual class i get this issue where i still have the ability points from main class allocated on the newly aquired dual class but this is resolved by switching to main and back to dual class, however, what happened this time is that i still had the ability points from previous dual class still allocated and i was even able to reset them to re allocate them (had 21 points to allocate on a newly aquired class level 85).

5 hours ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now!

We are delaying the Shilen Soul Crystal in the store until the details page is available to read on our website.

Angel Cat has been spawned.

Hey @Juji

Could you please create a post with the images of the Appearance Stones available for collection at the event's NPC? PLEASE!!! 

We want (i think everybody wants) know to select one appearance for us. 

Thank You!

2 hours ago, Zelphiel said:

BTW if the success rates are the same of other regions we have this xD

1 > 2   50%

2 > 3   50%

3 > 4   50%

4 > 5   45%

5 > 6   40%

6 > 7   35%

7 > 8   30%

8 > 9   15%

9 > 10 10%

I failed twice, at +2 and +1. That's it, no more money will be spent on Goddess Shilen crap. I go to DEV now to spit in her face. :D

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Now its balanced. Where is problem? Or for you normal 105-109 lvl people per day can make 10kk and  110+ 5kkk+(mostly just archers) ?

Sorry You've been playing for 1 year....  Lots of us nerds have been playing for 16 years competitively .... If you put in the time and Money into this game as we have, it's nice to get something back..  We pay for Prestige Packs and Runes Monthly.. On top of Dropping $$ on events.....  SO YEA...  Nice to get something in return we don't have to pay for.....    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SkimMilk said:

Sorry You've been playing for 1 year....  Lots of us nerds have been playing for 16 years competitively .... If you put in the time and Money into this game as we have, it's nice to get something back..  We pay for Prestige Packs and Runes Monthly.. On top of Dropping $$ on events.....  SO YEA...  Nice to get something in return we don't have to pay for.....    

I play last 7 years ( im in top 100 list), im buy prestige and runes. And sometimes buy from l2store - if for me need something. But situation was not coreckt. 50 people (top lvl) farm adena 5kkk per day and sell (for cash) for all sever - becouse who not in this top 50 - can farm 20kk per day. Or im not corect?

17 hours ago, Juji said:

Confirmed issue there too. No ETA as it is night time in Korea now, but I will see if it can be fixed by next maintenance. Our design documentation for thsi event has these areas as drop locations for the chest. I will see if Dev removed them intentionally or if it is just a mistake on forgetting to add the items for the monsters in these areas.

@Juji The boxes also seem to have stopped dropping in Ivory Tower Crater after the maintenance.

10 hours ago, SkimMilk said:

I think your missing a simple truth about the adena farming issue pre-patch.  Only Archers (and maybe a handful of nukers) could make that type of adena.  You think Gicobbe or Conan (2 of the most stacked melee chars in NCNA) can make that type of adena farming?  Hell, they can even AOE semi effectively and still can't come close to those numbers.  What about a super stacked, 16 year, single target melee char?  I guess just "@#$% them" because they aren't an archer right?

Look, I don't know what the solution is but, anyone looking at the situation without bias, can see there was a problem.   

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rodah said:

I think your missing a simple truth about the adena farming issue pre-patch.  Only Archers (and maybe a handful of nukers) could make that type of adena.  You think Gicobbe or Conan (2 of the most stacked melee chars in NCNA) can make that type of adena farming?  Hell, they can even AOE semi effectively and still can't come close to those numbers.  What about a super stacked, 16 year, single target melee char?  I guess just "@#$% them" because they aren't an archer right?

Look, I don't know what the solution is but, anyone looking at the situation without bias, can see there was a problem.   

Gic and Conan did pretty good there as well...  But yes I see...    Solution = Reroll to archer !!!     Was def good while it lasted...   lol.   

15 hours ago, Rodah said:

I think your missing a simple truth about the adena farming issue pre-patch.  Only Archers (and maybe a handful of nukers) could make that type of adena.  You think Gicobbe or Conan (2 of the most stacked melee chars in NCNA) can make that type of adena farming?  

Why are you conflating this with how quickly an archer or nuker kills versus a melee type? That's how the game is designed. A stacked archer should be able to kill faster than any melee type. No different than a guy with a machine gun being able to kill faster than a guy with a machete. Whether it's 1 adena per kill or 1M, at the end of the hour a melee will walk off battlefield with lighter purse than an archer. Those are just basic facts and mechanics of game. If you don't like it, re-roll.

Again for the special needs section, this is NOT about class or station. It is about NCSoft hurting players by having such low adena drops in all areas. IOS was an oasis in the desert...until they nerfed it. Some lesser minds think reducing drop amount helps them, but in the end it hurts everybody.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1