Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team
3 minutes ago, Laran said:

The Greater Jewels from event are 30-day, lol :D out of season april's fool joke!

This is from the free 16th Anniversary Bonus Pack, not the rewards from the 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chest.

• Haha 1

?

14 hours ago, Hime said:

• A special 16th Anniversary Boost Pack will be posted on the forums to claim after the maintenance. The pack will contain a few items for those who missed the Attendance Checklist reward last week. The attendance event will also continue for one more week.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

any information about this, or where to claim?

6 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Juji

Please work on the event shilen soul cry details. i can't wait cmon

with the lag, ques, disconnects, lack of communication and general discomfort and crying in the forums your 1st instinct it is "there is a sale, i don;t know what it is yet, but i can;t wait to buy as much of it as i possible can" 

here is what is wrong with this community ladies and gentlemen, and why nothing gets resolved, bugs just become features 

what is the point to provide a decent service when ppl will buy things they don't even know what they are... Everything works as intended

• L2 Team
1 minute ago, Zelphiel said:

The drop of the chest should be the same as aden ones, so 0.1% - 0,5% rate I get 20 to 30 per day

The 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chest has a lower drop rate than the regular Aden one because of the items you get from it.

16 minutes ago, Quenia said:

Did 16th Anniversary Treasure Chest drop fixed at Mahum?

@Juji

It does not appear to be dropping there. I will check with Dev why it no longer appears on the monster drop table for that area :( 

24 minutes ago, Ikaris said:

@Juji can u please add in store the vitaility rune 7days from yesterday? :( I've spoken with many players and most of them forgot about it and all have ncoins saved for it ... 

Extended a week. Check in-game now.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, eXEQ7er said:

Hello,

For sure its good idea for add cooldown. But with this fix we have another problem.

When owner Zariche/Akamanah weapon have to use Augment Skills from Giant Life Stone – they have big problem.
I speak at least for x2 main skill for top players:

1. Giant’s Battle Roar (MAX HP/CP +10% for 5 min);

2. Giant’s Critical Damage (P. Critical Damage +15% for 5 min).

That mean, when owner sword will use Augments from another weapon – skills from same Zariche/Akamanah always will have cooldown. Its main skills and people need keep these skills always! Its like owners Cursed Sword have choice what to use - Giants LS or skills from Cursed Weapons.

How its possible fix:

1. Change duration time Giant skills for 15-20+ min. Why? Because there no any abuse for have same skill because they have few second reuse by self. And people with Cursed Swords will no have any problem.

or

2. Change timer upon equip for Cursed Sword Weapon from 5 minute to 2. It’s already will fix same issue with trade weapon.

Because did fix about same reuse will be fair make same rules with cooldown for Dragon Weapon Skills.

Thanks.

@Juji @Hime

How about fixing it like this: ?

1. Make Cursed weapons untradeable?

2. Souls confinement skill reuse 1 hour?

3. Want to use Giant’s Battle Roar and Giant’s Critical Damage, no problem use them with another weapon if you are not happy? You can't have all as you please

4. How about telling us about the nice program you use for getting Cursed weapons every evening?

PS: you still have adena in stock for 5$/ billion?

21 minutes ago, Juji said:

The 16th Anniversary Aden Treasure Chest has a lower drop rate than the regular Aden one because of the items you get from it.

It does not appear to be dropping there. I will check with Dev why it no longer appears on the monster drop table for that area :( 

Extended a week. Check in-game now.

And prolly same prob on plains of lizardmen....do you have an ETA of the fix?

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Quenia said:

And prolly same prob on plains of lizardmen....do you have an ETA of the fix?

Confirmed issue there too. No ETA as it is night time in Korea now, but I will see if it can be fixed by next maintenance. Our design documentation for thsi event has these areas as drop locations for the chest. I will see if Dev removed them intentionally or if it is just a mistake on forgetting to add the items for the monsters in these areas.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Juji said:

Confirmed issue there too. No ETA as it is night time in Korea now, but I will see if it can be fixed by next maintenance. Our design documentation for thsi event has these areas as drop locations for the chest. I will see if Dev removed them intentionally or if it is just a mistake on forgetting to add the items for the monsters in these areas.

So I'll ask again;

"Shilen's Soul Crystal promotion will be available on the L2 Store for two weeks."

Was this addressed yet or???

• L2 Team
11 minutes ago, Rodah said:

So I'll ask again;

"Shilen's Soul Crystal promotion will be available on the L2 Store for two weeks."

Was this addressed yet or???

We had some technical issues yesterday with getting the Shilen Soul Crystal details published, so that is the reason for delay.

49 minutes ago, Juji said:

Just now realize that they are not dropping on sel mahum

I play at Fields of Massacre and I can confirm that I get 20 - 30 per day, already got 2 pcs of r110 armor

1 hour ago, Laran said:

The Greater Jewels from event are 30-day, lol :D out of season april's fool joke!

They gave out a similar pack for returning players including the 30 Greater Jewels last year, or maybe year before. For people who never get a chance at having a Greater Jewel it's a helpful boost, even if it's only temporary.  The pack  also gave a +7 Elmore Cloak (permanent). If I had to complain about anything, it's that the cloak should have been given, too. But seeing that we just had a cloak event, I can see why they didn't want to give those out now. It would just make people madder. 

9 minutes ago, Zelphiel said:

Just now realize that they are not dropping on sel mahum

The boxes have been dropping since last week in other places. I have been hunting Sel Mahum all week and never got a single 16th Anniversary Treasure Box. I did get the other Aden Treasure Box a bunch of times. It's possible that because Aden Treasure Boxes drop often it affects frequency of 16th Anniversary Treasure Box drops. Probably best to hunt elsewhere.

What level is Fields of Massacre? Maybe I try that next.

Edited by Brimstone

23 minutes ago, Juji said:

We had some technical issues yesterday with getting the Shilen Soul Crystal details published, so that is the reason for delay.

There's only one way to make this right for players. Free Shilen Soul Crystals for all! :)