Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for a maintenance beginning Wednesday, April 29, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT /  7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • A new Hunting Zone event and PvE Buff event will start for two weeks to address player feedback regarding high level hunting zone content:
    • Base Physical/Magic Attack stats on monsters will be temporarily reduced in the following hunting zones:
      • Giant’s Cave (Lv. 76)
      • Forgotten Island (Lv. 79)
      • Imperial Tomb (Lv. 84)
  • Added a special PvE buff to the 16th Anniversary NPC (Hermina) for two weeks.
    • Player’s Wish Buff
      • The buff will be in 3 stages and has a duration of 8 hours at each stage
      • As levels increase as the  buff expires, it will give a more powerful effect.
      • The Player’s Wish buff will be removed when the character dies, server connection ends, player logs out, or teleports to an instanced zone.
      • Player’s Wish Buff

Level

Duration

Effect

Lv1

8hr

PVE damage increased by 30%

Lv2

8hr

PVE damage increased by 50%, all stats + 1

Lv3

8hr

PVE damage increased by 100%, all stats + 3

• The World Boss Hunt and Rare Accessory Box Event will continue for one week.
      • The XP & Drop Boss Event for Lv. 75+ will continue for one week.
      • The 16th Anniversary event will start for four weeks! Learn more about the contest and events here.
      • Shiny Jewelry Boxes will be available on the L2 store for four weeks.
      • A special 16th Anniversary Bonus Pack will be posted on the forum to claim after the maintenance. The pack will contain a few items for those who missed the Attendance event rewards last week. The attendance event will also continue for one more week.
      • Fixed an issue where the link to exchange Clan Coins on high priests was not working.
      • Fixed a few localization errors and cutoff text.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hime said:

•  
  • The Player’s Wish buff will be removed when the character dies, server connection ends, player logs out, or teleports to an instanced zone.
  • Player’s Wish Buff

Level

Duration

Effect

Lv1

8hr

PVE damage increased by 30%

Lv2

8hr

PVE damage increased by 50%, all stats + 1

Lv3

8hr

PVE damage increased by 100%, all stats + 3

•  

I don't quite understand. If I take the buff lvl1 and for example in 2 hours I will die or log out, what next?
I will lose this buff and will be able to take buff lvl 2? Do I have to take buff lvl 1 again and play for 8 hours continuously?
If I die or log out, I will lose the ability to use these buffs at all.
It is not clear to me and I am asking for explanation. O.o

ummm the gems could be gems for the bracelets they put in the l2 coin store.  I just want to say one thing though its nice but why are you putting money items in store with the corono virus is on hmmmm?

• L2 Team

Servers are coming up now!

We are delaying the Shiny Jewelry Boxes in the store until the details page is available to read on our website.

Angel Cat has been spawned in town.

The Player's Wish buff will NOT stack with the GM Buffs from yesterday. If you try to take the buff from Hermina, it will appear as nothing happened. Please just wait for the GM buffs to disappear before you can take the new buff as it was not originally designed to be stacked with GM buffs.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Servers are coming up now!

We are delaying the Shiny Jewelry Boxes in the store until the details page is available to read on our website.

Angel Cat has been spawned in town.

The Player's Wish buff will NOT stack with the GM Buffs from yesterday. If you try to take the buff from Hermina, it will appear as nothing happened. Please just wait for the GM buffs to disappear before you can take the new buff as it was not originally designed to be stacked with GM buffs.

I had imagined that.

Thanks for letting me know.

Would it be possible to implement some guards near Monster Track, to avoid char Caotick (PK) getting buff?

I say this would be valid even within cities.

Edited by Casemonstro

HIME and JUJI
Tell me pls why in the event instead of promoting players equally, strong clans and players with good EQ are rewarded, 

this is an event for anniversaries and chances should be equal (Baium 14 flor pvp zone)

They make normal Baium. know they have chance for next good weapon 30x. Change it pls

Thx

3 hours ago, Mayce said:

HIME and JUJI
Tell me pls why in the event instead of promoting players equally, strong clans and players with good EQ are rewarded, 

this is an event for anniversaries and chances should be equal (Baium 14 flor pvp zone)

They make normal Baium. know they have chance for next good weapon 30x. Change it pls

Thx

agree, the only one who can reach floor lvl 14 and kill the baium are the top players (p2w), so if u give to they a weapon S+16 or another epic jewel lvl 3 or 4 is gg, no way to try to hit them, later they are crying because noone want to pvp him... so my recomendation is give a very low rate to that o another event balanced for all, or make not for partys, make an event where can go all the people to that floor to help to kill baium and all who fight win that chest.

Edited by Ank

23 hours ago, Hime said:
    • Base Physical/Magic Attack stats on monsters will be temporarily reduced in the following hunting zones:
      • Giant’s Cave (Lv. 76)
      • Imperial Tomb (Lv. 84)

Hi! I tested Giant Cave. It was fast death. :( Someone tested other places?

I suggest some changes on Devil Island party side. It too hard, and when time changes to night the poison kill all. I ask no poison, and lower stat to mobs.

@Juji

"If" This part of the event will continue, I'd recommend that the bosses .. all lvl 80 bosses spawn at the same time.  Currently they are a fixed time spawn after they have been killed.  If they all spawn at the same time, there will be 15 bosses up and it will be a race to see who can kill which ones, instead of 1 or two clans, in this case now 1 clan getting all the bosses as they pk other clan's dps to get the bosses.  Either way it will be more beneficial to the rest of the server.  

The World Boss Hunt and Rare Accessory Box Event will continue for one week.

HammerForge

Base Physical/Magic Attack stats on monsters will be temporarily reduced in the following hunting zones:

• Giant’s Cave (Lv. 76)
  • Imperial Tomb (Lv. 84)

The mobs of imperial tomb are still op, even after this "nerf" they are hitting the same amount of damage. tank 83 getting 3 shots from 1 mob, and all the mobs of a room are agressive, can't stand inside of a room w/o being wiped every 10 seconds.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lyght said:

The mobs of imperial tomb are still op, even after this "nerf" they are hitting the same amount of damage. tank 83 getting 3 shots from 1 mob, and all the mobs of a room are agressive, can't stand inside of a room w/o being wiped every 10 seconds.

i think no nerf applied, only boost damage from buff (+30% dmg pve). But for sure not enough for regular grinding on IT. 

• Hime unpinned this topic