lvl102 Beleth magic circle

Ezulan

Hello guys. i finish 2nd exalted and got some good stuff from that Lionel Hunter, i do enchanted my exalted weapon ( bow) and equip all lvl3 gems. The question is i can't survive there ( Beleth's Magic Circle) BMC for 3rd Exalted , me and my ISS take age to kill a single mob and it almost kill me sometimes ...it cant be my Ability trees. did i miss somethings ?. so i create 4 more DPS 2 nuker and 2 bow they all lvl102 and start 3rd exalted quest with my archer and ISS , this time i barely kill them faster and safer but still too much dangerous to use auto hunt,go get some drink and here u go ....fews was killed >:(  please Help :$

PS sry for my bad english hope u guys understand what im typing here :D

Hello Ezulan. With Free gear you will not be able to farm in Any area same as your char's level. Even if you make a full party still the xp will be slow . This game is Free to play , but if you want to progress fast you need to pay. I am not a big fun payment either but this is the truth. Old days having a party of chars was good as you could solo some instances and make some extra Adena. At the current stage of the game there is no point to log more than 2 chars. Your main DD and an ISS . Focus on your DD. For Auto macro @ 102 you should stay in Blazing swamp till 103 -104 . Daily Coal mines ( use the 2 roses from Castilla ) = Great xp for you. I don't want to lie to you though. Even at 105 with exalted gear, you won't be able to kill fast in Belleth Ring. The only alternative is to join a clan maybe and see if some people can help you. Either way below 105 there is not much Clan activites you can do. I wish you luck and have fun ! :)

• Thanks 1