NO MORE 14 Ch BALOK

Revolver

Hey Guys

The short version of this post is simple,

LIKE this post if you support the petition for reset balok instance back to 7 chars instead of 14.

As you already know, Balok's cc requirements for entry have changed from 7 to 14 chars which makes it really hard for average players to find a Rune Stone which is pretty much the reason why most people run this instance.

Let´s do some maths, having to get together 14 chars just for 1 run every twice in a week, and being this instance almost the only one you can get rune stones from, the average player, being the luckiest guy in the universe will get 2 rune stones a week, it means 1 month to learn 1 single skill, and that only if you are the luckiest person in the universe, the chances for an average player to get 1 rune stone have been considerably cut down.

So please, we the players ask for a soon solution on this issue since I read in another post by @Juji this is not a change they had been informed, in case this is an intended and misinformed change, then please forward our petition to the developers so they change it back to the old 7 chars requirement.

@Hime

Edited by Revolver
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, socketka said:

I am against this.

2 minutes ago, mixa said:

me too

If you guys do not support the petition, at least help the community by giving some tips on how to get Rune Stones as free drops since none of you both are average players and spend way more money than average players in this game.

2 minutes ago, Flaff said:

+1.. Lineage is not an easy game... u want to have items and lean skills ? u need to grind and  suffer... old school players know best. )

Why players have to suffer? we come here to relax and fun not for suffering or struggling. we already have too much of that in real life.

and I am not asking for an "easy game" but also do not want developers making player's life a nightmare of trying to get 1 item as common and needed as a rune stone. If I was asking an easy game I would ask them to simply remove the Rune Stone requirement for learning skills.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Revolver said:

Why players have to suffer? we come here to relax and fun not for suffering or struggling. we already have too much of that in real life.

and I am not asking for an "easy game" but also do not want developers making player's life a nightmare of trying to get 1 item as common and needed as a rune stone. If I was asking an easy game I would ask them to simply remove the Rune Stone requirement for learning skills.

if u dont want an easy game that is it ... just farm for items in existing conditions... or u can buy them from stores and problem solved.. easy game...Lineage was always a nightmare in term of items aquisition... u can blame korean players for that cos is their style to grind and farm without limit for 1 item... free to play game means u are free to increase your lvl by xp.. and ppl are complaining about balok instance cos now they are not able to do it 1 player =whole party logged in and sell runes for proffit.. rinse and repeat...

Edited by Flaff

57 minutes ago, Revolver said:

Hey Guys

The short version of this post is simple,

LIKE this post if you support the petition for reset balok instance back to 7 chars instead of 14.

As you already know, Balok's cc requirements for entry have changed from 7 to 14 chars which makes it really hard for average players to find a Rune Stone which is pretty much the reason why most people run this instance.

Let´s do some maths, having to get together 14 chars just for 1 run every twice in a week, and being this instance almost the only one you can get rune stones from, the average player, being the luckiest guy in the universe will get 2 rune stones a week, it means 1 month to learn 1 single skill, and that only if you are the luckiest person in the universe, the chances for an average player to get 1 rune stone have been considerably cut down.

So please, we the players ask for a soon solution on this issue since I read in another post by @Juji this is not a change they had been informed, in case this is an intended and misinformed change, then please forward our petition to the developers so they change it back to the old 7 chars requirement.

@Hime

what you mean only 2 a week?
1 account have only 1 character? you know how fast you can reach 97 in support and 101 on 1 dd? with my gear, 101 its 3 hour long to reach 101. you make 7 tyr in first account
then in 2nd and 3rd account just need 97 only, or 100 max to get Circlet, that it, its easy to make a two member cp, max 1 week and you have 7 balok pt with 2 player. so count it again for much rune stone you can get in one week, its not 2, more like 14 rune stone 9 bear 4 bewr.

I know its painful, i also do balok in each time, and now i have to stop, but i never lie, you should to, you have more then 1 account for balok, stop lie

Edited by KissMyKnife

42 minutes ago, Flaff said:

+1.. Lineage is not an easy game... u want to have items and lean skills ? u need to grind and  suffer... old school players know best. )

whips out credit card, here is your grind and suffering

get 5 days to get 106 then 5 months to get any progress by grinding and suffering, or 1 easy payment of xxxx$

This is a Ninja nerf that Only NCwest implement in order to push they spenders to Purchase Rune stones with Hero coins. It's all about the money. 

Don't listen to Socketa / Mixa and other old players who have already 20 + chars @ 105 and dont' need Rune stones. Dimensional Raid is a Joke ( I don't believe Neither of those players waited 2 weeks for 1 Rune stone ) . 

Knowing NCwest policies though i won't be suprised if they Put Rune stones in L2 Store :P 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

what you mean only 2 a week?
1 account have only 1 character? you know how fast you can reach 97 in support and 101 on 1 dd? with my gear, 101 its 3 hour long to reach 101. you make 7 tyr in first account
then in 2nd and 3rd account just need 97 only, or 100 max to get Circlet, that it, its easy to make a two member cp, max 1 week and you have 7 balok pt with 2 player. so count it again for much rune stone you can get in one week, its not 2, more like 14 rune stone 9 bear 4 bewr.

so, the way you describe it sounds more like a no life farmer who only lives to farm and create accounts and chars and grind every day, no job, no family, no girl, no other stuff to do in life.

Sorry mate, I speak for the average person who comes to have fun and enjoy a nice MMORPG game and build a char with at least full skills.

1 minute ago, Revolver said:

so, the way you describe it sounds more like a no life farmer who only lives to farm and create accounts and chars and grind every day, no job, no family, no girl, no other stuff to do in life.

Sorry mate, I speak for the average person who comes to have fun and enjoy a nice MMORPG game and build a char with at least full skills.

that a good trolling post :D

i really wondering how much account juji can see on your ip address, and how many character you have who can enter to balok :D

Let's make l2 more hardcore for newbies... LoL. I remember boting trains at the rift. I know ppl who against 7 ppl parties, do it every time.  They actually no need these runes on their mains. But newcomer (with bad weapon), can't even join the party. 

There is no random pick up for command channel. There is not enough drop for all channel. 

Make rune fragments tradable and let it drop at least in  10 separated fragments.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Free2play said:

Don't listen to Socketa / Mixa and other old players who have already 20 + chars @ 105 and dont' need Rune stones. Dimensional Raid is a Joke ( I don't believe Neither of those players waited 2 weeks for 1 Rune stone ) .

I picked my rune stones from dim raid coins right after update went up.

I got 3 chars 105+, me, iss and healer.

Last few times that I went to dimensional raid was a fail, very few players, low geared, we didn't even kill the first raid, so I guess that is not an option. I don't need rune stones for my main or neither my main boxes, but was trying to lvl up a second iss and already gave up on learning rune stone skills. Almost every time that I see a full 2 pt for balok 15 min later you can read "xxxx balok scammer" on general chat, so newcomers (if they still exist) have a very tough challenge getting those skills.

Having a farming cp with trusty members seems to be the only option, youll need 5 ppl with 3 acc each and do the instance 40 times in order to all have 8 runestones.

In my opinion quests like the dimensional riff should be back, that used to give you 1 rune per character every 10 days, do it 105+ if you think that 99+ is too easy for bots. Youll still need 1 month to learn a single skill (3 chars 3 rows) but you don't need to be the luckiest guy in the universe, you just need to farm.

Also, command channell should be looteable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Free2play said:

This is a Ninja nerf that Only NCwest implement in order to push they spenders to Purchase Rune stones with Hero coins. It's all about the money. 

Knowing NCwest policies though i won't be suprised if they Put Rune stones in L2 Store :P 

This is the case in other regions too, for example Europe and Russia, Japan.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Juji said:

Apologies for the late reply, but the Dev confirmed this is intended and will be kept for all regions.

Hi @Juji,

This simply shows that the Dev Team or who ever makes the decisions doesn´t react to players in forum.

What is the point of doing Balok with 14 players nowadays? The boss drops in 15 seconds and sometimes doesn´t even drop a Rune Stone compared to 30 seconds with a group of 7 players? The probability even decrease for a single player to get a Rune Stone. I recommend you even to put it for 50 Hero Coins instead of 25 Hero Coin and to increase it to 21 players so no one will do Balok or make Balok lvl 110 for Greater Rune Stones so everyone has to buy it from L2 Store.