Agathion soulstone

On 29/04/2020 at 2:49 PM, Juji said:

It is not for our verison. We have it as an open issue to dev to fix.

any news about this item? please i get nothing on the event just this and i cant use xDDDD

• L2 Team
43 minutes ago, trimar said:

any news about this item? please i get nothing on the event just this and i cant use xDDDD

Not yet. We will look at changing out this item with a script when the time comes and once the dev team has a fix for us on the reward.

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Dev will swap out the Agathion Soulstone at the end of the event with the Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade).

Cmon, we drop potions and scrolls in a victory vs antharas. I think no1 has a antharas 3 from event. Why not a STABLE EWA or something better? Thx anyway

Edited by trimar

• L2 Team
32 minutes ago, Quanar said:

This is kinda weird, one item that drops really rarely in event will give only one crappy EWA? Kinda weird... This kinda unfair...

38 minutes ago, w0ldberg said:

wow... what a bullshit move.

advanced stable is more common than the agathion stones and we get a regular ewa. 

The Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade) was the original item that we had listed with the Aden's Greater Treasure Chest rewards. It has the same drop chance as the Agathion Soulstone (value is roughly 10,000,000 Adena) that was incorrectly added to the chest rewards.

When I looked at the chances to obtain the Stable/Advanced Stable A-grade Enchant Scrolls from the same chest, the drop chances were actually higher than the normal scroll as Dev set the Adena value on the high-grade versions lower than normal. The quantity of the Stable Scroll Enchant Weapon (A-grade) on the server is now almost as high as the normal scroll since the event started.

3 minutes ago, Juji said:

The Scroll: Enchant Weapon (A-grade) was the original item that we had listed with the Aden's Greater Treasure Chest rewards. It has the same drop chance as the Agathion Soulstone (value is roughly 10,000,000 Adena) that was incorrectly added to the chest rewards.

When I looked at the chances to obtain the Stable/Advanced Stable A-grade Enchant Scrolls from the same chest, the drop chances were actually higher than the normal scroll as Dev set the Adena value on the high-grade versions lower than normal. The quantity of the Stable Scroll Enchant Weapon (A-grade) on the server is now almost as high as the normal scroll since the event started.

so me getting them instead of advanced scroll was not luck but bad luck oh gosh :D
another question is s grade armor paks and weapon paks, s armor paks seems to be dropping left and right
weapons on other hand i havent seen any new weapon in market