Shilien Soul Crystal Price

Hi Dear Gm's  @Hime   @Juji @Conguero 

As you know the world is in quarantine

And i find it really really expensive to spend 250$ into x10 Gambling soul crystals that may all fail going for the stage 5-6 we want minimum.

Maybe reconsider the prices?  Price cut by 2 would drive ppl into buying them,  everyone is complaining about it on the server atm. 

Find a solution because even top spenders like me don't wanna spend 18k on this :( 

Edited by iAndouille

I guess people worried about these shouldn't be lol.  With these prices and rates only a few are gonna be able to get +6+.  And those people are already OP so it won't matter much anyway ><.

Gratz NC, you never (and I mean NEVER) fail to surprise :)

EDIT:  Just out of Curiosity, what's the difference in the secondary effect between Disaster and Advent;

received damage reduced by xx%  VS. reduces damage taken by xx%

Edited by Rodah

Chance is 50%, in high number theory things ar looking like this:

Optimistic mode:
100 of lvl1>>60 lvl2>35 lvl 3>20 lvl4>12 lvl5>7 lvl6>4lvl7>3lvl8>1lvl9...lets say optimistic you get 1 lvl 10!

Now the cost of 10 packs>180 000 ncoins>2250 usd...for a chance to lvl 10 :) in game adena conversion is round 300 bil.

@Juji are you serious with those prices or is a tipo?you do know EU market for Dragon Weapons is downsize to 120 bil adena for lvl1/400 for lvl2?

Really if I would be a big spender i would rather move on Eu server and buy a DW and necesary equip rather then spend 300 bil for aSA crystal....something to thing about it!

39 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Chance is 50%, in high number theory things ar looking like this:

Optimistic mode:
100 of lvl1>>60 lvl2>35 lvl 3>20 lvl4>12 lvl5>7 lvl6>4lvl7>3lvl8>1lvl9...lets say optimistic you get 1 lvl 10!

Now the cost of 10 packs>180 000 ncoins>2250 usd...for a chance to lvl 10 :) in game adena conversion is round 300 bil.

@Juji are you serious with those prices or is a tipo?you do know EU market for Dragon Weapons is downsize to 120 bil adena for lvl1/400 for lvl2?

Really if I would be a big spender i would rather move on Eu server and buy a DW and necesary equip rather then spend 300 bil for aSA crystal....something to thing about it!

its 50% for stage 1-4

and -5% every stage further.

So u can double the price of ur calculation :) 

LUC dont work either :) 

You need a nice credit card xD

100 Crystal lvl1 = 50 lvl2 = 25 lvl3 = 13 lvl4 = 6 lvl5 = 2 lvl6 = 1 lvl7

50 Crystal box = 1 lvl 6 = 90.000 ncoin = 1.125 USD = 200b of adena.

1 lvl 7 = 2.250 USD = 400b of adena

Aggressive marketing is either a desperate move or a very greedy one and your timing - concerning the recession- is out of this world.

You do months to fix major srvr issues (lag f.e.) , i can't remember when was the last time u implemented something w/o a hot fix needed , we have to stand in line behind 100 boxes to log in and u have the guts to put a 200$ pack in another game breaking promo, while covid threatens our health and jobs? Show me your marketing officer so i can kiss his genius head!

I really hope this event tanks....my pocket is closed....you have no limit, no boundaries!

3 hours ago, mixa said:

You'll buy them, no worries.A normal person would get lv4-5 and be fine with it, but you what those sweet sweet lv6-7. Well you'll pay for it.

I tend to agree; the problem is, a lv4/5 Shillien's SA is only marginally better than a Mystic SA....

4 hours ago, mixa said:

You'll buy them, no worries.A normal person would get lv4-5 and be fine with it, but you what those sweet sweet lv6-7. Well you'll pay for it.

I agree with you. Some people will buy if they are fully stacked and they own just about every items in the game. This is another way to add to their dps or whatever else the may want to improve. But for the average player there are far other ways one can add to his character for a fraction of the price. 

Then I don't understand the purpose of this topic, if this is the end result anyway (in less than 24h) o.O

10 hours ago, mixa said: