STR vs CHA

SteveG20

Hello, I would like to know what is the difference between STR and CHA(specifically for p.atk boost) , is STR +1 giving the same p.atk as CHA +1 ? If no what difference should we expect?
If someone tried those 2 and have the answer would be very helpful.

If you're just comparing the two, STR will increase your p.atk significantly more. CHA on the other hand increases ALL stats (p.atk., p.def., attack spd., m.atk., m.def.,casting spd.,max hp, max mp, and max cp) but in small amounts. That's why you need a lot more CHA to see any improvement.

6 minutes ago, Healingbewbs said:

If you're just comparing the two, STR will increase your p.atk significantly more. CHA on the other hand increases ALL stats (p.atk., p.def., attack spd., m.atk., m.def.,casting spd.,max hp, max mp, and max cp) but in small amounts. That's why you need a lot more CHA to see any improvement.

The question is, what difference are we talking about ? STR +1 = 1% p.atk and CHA +1 = 0.8% atk?  0.6% p.atk? 0.4% p.atk?.
Just throwing random numbers to specify my question even more.....

Edited by SteveG20

4 minutes ago, SteveG20 said:

The question is, what difference are we talking about ? STR +1 = 1% p.atk and CHA +1 = 0.8% atk?  0.6% p.atk? 0.4% p.atk?.
Just throwing random number to specify my question even more.....

I can't give you absolute numbers but for arguments sake let's say STR+1 gave you 1% p.atk then CHA+1 will give you a fraction of that so yes, maybe 0.3% or thereabouts, not a lot.

This old article might be of interest to you to see how CHA affects various stats.

1 hour ago, Healingbewbs said:

I can't give you absolute numbers but for arguments sake let's say STR+1 gave you 1% p.atk then CHA+1 will give you a fraction of that so yes, maybe 0.3% or thereabouts, not a lot.

This old article might be of interest to you to see how CHA affects various stats.

This is what I was searching for. You are thrill :D . Well it's only 0.15% per +1 CHA on this Yul and othel example. While for  +1 STR it is 1.25% .
So CHA + is only preferable in STR +5 CHA +5 dyes for us summoners as a seperate support stat and cannot be considered as a base stat in any way.