Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Barnabas666

DC Fest

Recommended Posts

Barnabas666    21

Since yesterday maintenance there are many dc around server, only me got at least 5 dc on my main char plus another on buffer (not all acc get dc same time). Ppl disappearing from pts, I can see friends many times log out/in. I think its again dc fest for some region and this time is EU.

btw: my internet connection is perfect and normal way I dont have dc for weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    938

We are investigating the mass disconnections now!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NemesiC    39

Last 2 months  the game is completely unplayable , all boosts , all prestiges went to trash...
We dont want cats  and danty's ... 
Queue- Lag-Dc-Queue-DC-Lag  , this game is not funny anymore....
I sent tickent and the answer was that my pc has problem and my connection ...  really now...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fatal    0
Posted (edited)

Cmon Guys there is no excuse for 16 years old game to be that laggy , upgrade some of your servers !!

 

Edited by Fatal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keyra    11

Would be cool if NCSoft would have a talk with their backbone provider...As usual it seems that my problem is the Telia network:

my ping is going up to 730ms average (worst: 1200ms) when entering the Telia network... 

 

unformatted it's unreadable, but for anyone that actually takes care about numbers:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                           xxx -    1 |  149 |  148 |    0 |    0 |    2 |    0 |
| xxx -    0 |  153 |  153 |    4 |    9 |   53 |   11 |
| xxx-    0 |  153 |  153 |    2 |    9 |   20 |    8 |
|  xxx -    0 |  153 |  153 |    3 |    9 |   22 |   10 |
|                           145.254.3.100 -    0 |  153 |  153 |    4 |    9 |   19 |    9 |
|                           145.254.2.185 -    0 |  153 |  153 |    5 |   11 |   44 |    9 |
|                ae17-100-xcr1.muc.cw.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |   16 |   23 |   43 |   22 |
|                    ae21-ucr1.vie.cw.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |   24 |   30 |   46 |   27 |
|                     telia-gw.vie.cw.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |   24 |   29 |   38 |   30 |
|                  win-bb4-link.telia.net -   91 |   33 |    3 |    0 |  730 |  743 |  743 |
|                  ffm-bb2-link.telia.net -    2 |  145 |  143 |  312 |  358 |  394 |  352 |
|                  prs-bb4-link.telia.net -   97 |   32 |    1 |    0 |  724 |  724 |  724 |
|                 rest-bb1-link.telia.net -    0 |  152 |  152 |  108 |  117 |  142 |  117 |
|                  atl-b24-link.telia.net -    0 |  152 |  152 |  123 |  133 |  155 |  136 |
|                  dls-b22-link.telia.net -    0 |  150 |  150 |  341 |  700 | 1325 | 1191 |
|ncsoft-ic-317391-dls-b22.c.telia.net.10.115.62.in-addr.arpa -    0 |  150 |  150 |  335 |  696 | 1329 | 1176 |
|                   64.25.32-9.ncsoft.com -    0 |  150 |  150 |  327 |  693 | 1302 | 1183 |
|                  64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com -    1 |  147 |  146 |  340 |  678 | 1282 | 1183 |
|                 64.25.37-140.ncsoft.com -    1 |  146 |  145 |  331 |  701 | 1302 | 1155 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v1.00 GPLv2 (original by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
philosophy    5

Can't even login like 15 minutes now.. Launcher doesn't open at all. Give us x100 rune stones when you fix the lag, please :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xadiaris    5
5 minutes ago, philosophy said:

Can't even login like 15 minutes now.. Launcher doesn't open at all. Give us x100 rune stones when you fix the lag, please :D 

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iAndouille    70

i keep d/cing and im just having my shops open in giran, cmon if i d/c while im not home i will be mad !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harperz    28
Posted (edited)

like Keyra said it might be TeliaCarrier Problem.

Just google TeliaCarrier Problems and you find a bunch of complains about bad routing/packet loss...

Edited by Harperz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juji    938
19 minutes ago, Keyra said:

Would be cool if NCSoft would have a talk with their backbone provider...As usual it seems that my problem is the Telia network:

my ping is going up to 730ms average (worst: 1200ms) when entering the Telia network... 

 

unformatted it's unreadable, but for anyone that actually takes care about numbers:

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                           xxx -    1 |  149 |  148 |    0 |    0 |    2 |    0 |
| xxx -    0 |  153 |  153 |    4 |    9 |   53 |   11 |
| xxx-    0 |  153 |  153 |    2 |    9 |   20 |    8 |
|  xxx -    0 |  153 |  153 |    3 |    9 |   22 |   10 |
|                           145.254.3.100 -    0 |  153 |  153 |    4 |    9 |   19 |    9 |
|                           145.254.2.185 -    0 |  153 |  153 |    5 |   11 |   44 |    9 |
|                ae17-100-xcr1.muc.cw.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |   16 |   23 |   43 |   22 |
|                    ae21-ucr1.vie.cw.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |   24 |   30 |   46 |   27 |
|                     telia-gw.vie.cw.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |   24 |   29 |   38 |   30 |
|                  win-bb4-link.telia.net -   91 |   33 |    3 |    0 |  730 |  743 |  743 |
|                  ffm-bb2-link.telia.net -    2 |  145 |  143 |  312 |  358 |  394 |  352 |
|                  prs-bb4-link.telia.net -   97 |   32 |    1 |    0 |  724 |  724 |  724 |
|                 rest-bb1-link.telia.net -    0 |  152 |  152 |  108 |  117 |  142 |  117 |
|                  atl-b24-link.telia.net -    0 |  152 |  152 |  123 |  133 |  155 |  136 |
|                  dls-b22-link.telia.net -    0 |  150 |  150 |  341 |  700 | 1325 | 1191 |
|ncsoft-ic-317391-dls-b22.c.telia.net.10.115.62.in-addr.arpa -    0 |  150 |  150 |  335 |  696 | 1329 | 1176 |
|                   64.25.32-9.ncsoft.com -    0 |  150 |  150 |  327 |  693 | 1302 | 1183 |
|                  64.25.32-26.ncsoft.com -    1 |  147 |  146 |  340 |  678 | 1282 | 1183 |
|                 64.25.37-140.ncsoft.com -    1 |  146 |  145 |  331 |  701 | 1302 | 1155 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v1.00 GPLv2 (original by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider)

Thank you, this is very helpful as we suspect there could be issues from that network. Our team is investigating further!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vmm    1

please change this dedicated ISP

Telia is very bad sometimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joro    1

Mass DC 15-20 people from friend list dc every 3-4 hours game is not playable freeze more than 5 min ..... nice update .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Harperz    28
3 minutes ago, Joro said:

Mass DC 15-20 people from friend list dc every 3-4 hours game is not playable freeze more than 5 min ..... nice update .....

before you write read the damn thread first xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
extase1987    46

I can confirm that this night was again a huge DC festival. About 10 friends around the world got DC at the same time.

At around 1a.m. (GMT+1) I saw 2x party members logoff while in combat at the same time, my mentee disconnected and reconnected immediately 5 minutes later. I wrote him if he got DC also and he replied "yes".

So i kept watching and 1 hour later, 1 of my character for 0 reason also got DC. While my other character was still connected. So I connect again, and suddently I saw Blazing Swamp much more empty than before.

Affecting zones: Blazing Swamp, Alligator Island

In &chat I asked if some people noticed this too and indeed it seems that a lot of friendlists noticed this incident also.

I usually "never" get any DC -> lucky me, but first time in a month, I got 2x DC yesterday morning and during day while my buffer was still connected.

Glassfiber 500mbps connection here, running a stable NAS at home for over 3 years without interruption. So my ISP is really reliable. When I get a "connection cut", my NAS send me locally emails to tell me, usually it is not more than 1-2 seconds delay. My NAS hasn´t reported anything for past 2 days, so it must come from NC and Telia.

Running a MSI GL63 95FK (24GB Ram, 1TB m2 SSD where the game is installed, 5TB of HDD, 2TB SSd, RTX 2070) laptop through Ethernet cable.

I am a network engineer & security expert, the problem I could analyze from traffic comes from Telia problems and NC, not from our ISP since I have a friend who works for my ISP and he keeps me updated when something has happened and has sent me already multiple times backtracks of my logs.

I can confirm once we "leave" European routers, the connection becomes worse quickly.

C:\Users\>tracert 209.95.147.101

Tracing route to 209.95.147.101 over a maximum of 30 hops

  1     2 ms     1 ms     2 ms  fritz.box [192.168.178.1]
  2     3 ms     2 ms     2 ms  78.141.176.130
  3     4 ms     1 ms     2 ms  213.135.247.7
  4    11 ms     9 ms     9 ms  213.135.247.2
  5    11 ms    11 ms    10 ms  ipv4.decix-frankfurt.core1.fra1.he.net [80.81.192.172]
  6    11 ms    11 ms    10 ms  ffm-b2-link.telia.net [213.248.92.33]
  7    97 ms    97 ms    98 ms  ffm-bb2-link.telia.net [62.115.142.194]
  8     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  9    97 ms    97 ms    98 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [62.115.122.159]
 10    98 ms    97 ms    97 ms  rest-b1-link.telia.net [62.115.119.85]
 11   101 ms   102 ms   104 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [62.115.119.84]
 12   102 ms   107 ms   101 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 13   102 ms   101 ms   102 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 14   104 ms   103 ms   102 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 15   102 ms   103 ms   105 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 16   107 ms   103 ms   102 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 17   103 ms   102 ms   103 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 18   103 ms   103 ms   106 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 19   104 ms   103 ms   102 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 20   104 ms   105 ms   104 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 21   103 ms   105 ms   103 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 22   104 ms   104 ms   104 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 23   104 ms   104 ms   105 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 24   105 ms   106 ms   104 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 25   104 ms   104 ms   104 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 26   105 ms   105 ms   106 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 27   106 ms   104 ms   107 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 28   106 ms   107 ms   107 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]
 29   106 ms   105 ms   104 ms  rest-bb1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.156]
 30   109 ms   106 ms   110 ms  ash-b1-link.telia.net [80.91.248.157]

Trace complete.

C:\Users\>tracert 64.25.35.220

Tracing route to us.ncsoft.com [64.25.35.220]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     1 ms     2 ms     1 ms  fritz.box [192.168.178.1]
  2     3 ms     2 ms     3 ms  ******
  3     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  4     9 ms     9 ms     9 ms  213.135.247.2
  5     9 ms    10 ms     9 ms  ipv4.decix-frankfurt.core1.fra1.he.net [80.81.192.172]
  6    11 ms    13 ms    10 ms  level3-as3356.10gigabitethernet3-7.core1.fra1.he.net [216.66.87.198]
  7     *      127 ms   126 ms  ae-32-0.ear1.Dallas1.Level3.net [4.69.210.141]
  8   128 ms   127 ms   128 ms  4.59.197.34
  9   127 ms   128 ms   126 ms  us.ncsoft.com [64.25.35.220]

Trace complete.

C:\Users\>tracert 64.25.35.104

Tracing route to 64.25.35-104.ncsoft.com [64.25.35.104]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

  1     1 ms     1 ms     1 ms  fritz.box [192.168.178.1]
  2    25 ms    12 ms     6 ms  ******
  3     *        *        4 ms  213.135.247.7
  4     *       12 ms     9 ms  213.135.247.2
  5    11 ms    10 ms     9 ms  ipv4.decix-frankfurt.core1.fra1.he.net [80.81.192.172]
  6    10 ms     9 ms    10 ms  level3-as3356.10gigabitethernet3-7.core1.fra1.he.net [216.66.87.198]
  7     *        *        *     Request timed out.
  8   127 ms   126 ms   128 ms  4.59.197.34
  9   128 ms   128 ms   128 ms  64.25.35-104.ncsoft.com [64.25.35.104]

Trace complete

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mixa    498

I've 3 characters online, none have disconnected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×