impossible to obtain rune stone new player

On 30/04/2020 at 2:24 PM, asanegrafy said:

GM is impossible to obtain rune stone new players or with medium equipment, there has to be another way to obtain rune stone, because the quest dimension does not come back, or put it on sale in store l2 or simply modify the way to obtain new skills . There are thousands of players who don't have much time to stay in the online game and who don't have a huge amount of friends to party to boss to get rune stone, where the drop will still be divided between the party. hunting zones that give adenas is also very difficult for new players. let's balance this game please.

welcome to l2 NA server !!!! here everything is achieved only at the l2 store !!!! the chances that are low, here are reduced even more, so that to '' help the players '' they put in the l2 store, in the case of the rune stone for 25 hero coin (1 hero = 80 ncoin spent)

On 03-05-2020 at 4:21 PM, LordDragnil said:

LMAO, "good chance"..

Some classes need only 8 rune stones, but other ones require 20+

One stone - month, all skills - years...

Don't tell me how it was before.

Into the rift before: 3 toons x 30 days = 9 runes, life stones, skill books, venirs..

They force players not just play in the windows, but using many PCs.

Bots are always win.

As i said. Ppl want an easy way to play a try hard game.

Make a CP, farm balok and priorize your rune stones for your CP. For sure youll be with your 20 rune stones in less than a year.

Ofc if you want to get all your Rune Stones in seconds, you should use your credit card and solved.

If all was so easy, anyone will play this game. All those "try hard" to get something make you love this game even when you know that isnt worth your effor.

• Thanks 1

Most of the people complaining and whining here don't have a clue about this game, it is a Korean Game, it is what it is! Ncwest can't change much of the game, and what people ask is just ways to change gameplay, that's Nckorea department, just saying.

Game was hard, gets a little easier and still people complain about it, game reflects Korea culture.

Also there is an argument that can be made about L2store prices and items, that is Ncwest department, but come on, do you really think they work for free, to provide you a service? Most of the complains come from players that doesn't spent a dime and want bonus for life.

• Like 1

On 02/05/2020 at 11:37 AM, Vexi said:

Those were different times when you had actually drops, or new peoples are supposed to fight raids and mobs w/o shots? 

If you can't afford soulshots, yes, you play without them. No point in coming here asking "GMs please give me soulshouts" (which they actually do give you that now for free. Lots of them :D)

2 hours ago, asanegrafy said:

the market is crazy on the naia server look at the price of rune stone

runestone.jpg

Gather 4 friends, each create 3 accounts, now you have 15 chars to make Balok twice a week, and you can even make 7 chars per account so you can make 14 Baloks a week, with drops shared between you and your 4 friends, sounds like profit no?

Or do you want everything handed out for free?

There are no free lunches, nothing is free, you gotta work for what you want. Lesson for life.

11 hours ago, Neesir said:

Gather 4 friends, each create 3 accounts, now you have 15 chars to make Balok twice a week, and you can even make 7 chars per account so you can make 14 Baloks a week, with drops shared between you and your 4 friends, sounds like profit no?

Or do you want everything handed out for free?

There are no free lunches, nothing is free, you gotta work for what you want. Lesson for life.

So once a week when character creation is open  you will create 3 accounts full of characters dedicated for Balok...OK

By doing that you will be able to learn one skill per month each...OK

Still leveling an army of alts, here 21 per player, just to get one item, shouldn't be the most rewarding way to play the game...

It has nothing to do with giving stuff for free or pay 2 play or even pay 2 win...or whatever you think the "lesson for life" should be ?

Edited by Djos

2 hours ago, Djos said:

So once a week when character creation is open  you will create 3 accounts full of characters dedicated for Balok...OK

By doing that you will be able to learn one skill per month each...OK

Still leveling an army of alts, here 21 per player, just to get one item, shouldn't be the most rewarding way to play the game...

It has nothing to do with giving stuff for free or pay 2 play or even pay 2 win...or whatever you think the "lesson for life" should be ?

Adapt maybe? I just pointed out a way to do it, because this is a Korean game and NCwest cannot change game play or game design you know...

18 minutes ago, Neesir said:

Adapt maybe? I just pointed out a way to do it, because this is a Korean game and NCwest cannot change game play or game design you know...

Well i'm not so sure, i'm pretty sure they have some latitude to ask for changes,... in one way...or another ?

33 minutes ago, Djos said:

Well i'm not so sure, i'm pretty sure they have some latitude to ask for changes,... in one way...or another ?

No they can't, not what you are asking, they can change spawn rates, server xp/vit rates but not gameplay design.

If all the whiners joined together, they would all have the rune stones they needed to progress.

its Korean design but:

1st we have books to learn skill

2nd they deleted books and only SP was needed

3th they introduce rune stones to some skills.

But why we need rune stones every time we want learn higher level of skill? Not only we learn skill for the first time? And still prices are insane and increasing gap between people who can and cannot farm it @Juji.

Edited by Uriel831

3 minutes ago, Neesir said:

No they can't, not what you are asking, they can change spawn rates, server xp/vit rates but not gameplay design.

If all the whiners joined together, they would all have the rune stones they needed to progress.

Source  about what they can do/Ask to dev team ?

Also did i ask something specific ? To modify droprate table or anything ? ?

6 minutes ago, Djos said:

Source  about what they can do/Ask to dev team ?

Also did i ask something specific ? To modify droprate table or anything ? ?

So you want Rune stones without changing anything?

I remember when you learn some skills with runes that were dropped by dragons only.

Some spellbooks to learn lv40 skills were dropped only in mobs lv47... No macro, no shots, almost no buffs... Rune stones are easy to get and its really important understand and create your own way to get gear in-game.

Edited by Feryl

1 hour ago, Neesir said:

So you want Rune stones without changing anything?

I would just appreciate them to think on another ways to get them since farming the same content with an army of alts is dumb and debatable game design. 

Ofc i know they wont create or revamp instances even i think it would be a good option. 

Don't get me wrong, getting rune stones is not "hard" as it  just takes time and, as many people, i have some alts just for that, but still it just feels like we're farming some old, boring and quite unadapted instance, some old content who was just left here.

You know you talk about L2 as a true korean mmo, meant  to be difficult and so on...but i think it doesn't look like that anymore. 

The game actually looks more and more like a random mmo mobile game with all features : afk leveling, instances and enchant lottery.

It's not difficult, it's repetitive and quite empty, well maybe it's just me  :P

48 minutes ago, Djos said:

I would just appreciate them to think on another ways to get them since farming the same content with an army of alts is dumb and debatable game design. 

Ofc i know they wont create or revamp instances even i think it would be a good option. 

Don't get me wrong, getting rune stones is not "hard" as it  just takes time and, as many people, i have some alts just for that, but still it just feels like we're farming some old, boring and quite unadapted instance, some old content who was just left here.

You know you talk about L2 as a true korean mmo, meant  to be difficult and so on...but i think it doesn't look like that anymore. 

The game actually looks more and more like a random mmo mobile game with all features : afk leveling, instances and enchant lottery.

It's not difficult, it's repetitive and quite empty, well maybe it's just me  :P

Thing is, it is still easy to get, you just have to gather some friends and work with them to achieve it, in other regions they can only log 2 accounts, and only if one is premium., that's a little harder to achieve. Since the game is free they will push it here to l2store, like in the fortune Eve event where the server got flooded with it and so many other things.

On 02/05/2020 at 3:36 PM, Feryl said:

7% is a very good chance.

This is not a game for you. Find some easy game that fit with your play style or your time. Stop crying.

I really agree with you.

You guys trashing the Op are simply wrong.  And, I think you are acting this way because it gives you some kind of twisted satisfaction to trash another player.

As others have already stated, when "end game" moves higher then, lower level gear/skills should be easier to get.  Hell, we see this with the whole Exalted quest/reward system.  Besides, we already have a new EXTREMELY hard to get skill item (Improved Rune Stone) so why not make the older whens easy to get.

I mean really, is it gonna hurt anyone if more beginner players can actually learn all their skills at 105.....   

EDIT:  And you haven't even addressed the fact that the latest patch made it HARDER to get them.  Come on; that is ridiculous.

Edited by Rodah
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Rodah said:

You guys trashing the Op are simply wrong.  And, I think you are acting this way because it gives you some kind of twisted satisfaction to trash another player.

As others have already stated, when "end game" moves higher then, lower level gear/skills should be easier to get.  Hell, we see this with the whole Exalted quest/reward system.  Besides, we already have a new EXTREMELY hard to get skill item (Improved Rune Stone) so why not make the older whens easy to get.

I mean really, is it gonna hurt anyone if more beginner players can actually learn all their skills at 105.....   

EDIT:  And you haven't even addressed the fact that the latest patch made it HARDER to get them.  Come on; that is ridiculous.

I think the same, it is not an issue of the top players of the server, and they do not deserve to be trashtalked because of this

there make no sense the low chance to get this items in how the game is working now. You introduced the improved rune stone, that should bring to a change on how the normal rune stones are obtained. I do not mean to be free, but the price range should be 40kk so the new players. I know that ncwest cant make changes to the game, and only do small changes to the ncshop. Rune stones and beginer inspiration book could be a oly reward, ncstore item (for coins, not hero coins) or something similar to those.

The server is having a lot of issues because of the number of player loged, and the only way to get runestone is to log 14 toons between 5 ppl. That is not smart.... (i would love to see a 3 ip account limit and if you want more you pay to log more accounts, but well, that is dreamland haha)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rodah said:

+

Also, there's a "limit" of the number of runes stones needed for each character...so there's a moment were every old/top/average player should have all skills needed and items value should drop drastically as it becomes less needed.

Seeing that here the item value only goes higher and higher can mean basically 2 things :

1/ people don't bother with instances anymore (but there is like 5 page of rune stones kn AH so...)

2/ item is farmed and value artificially keeped high in order to generate regular incomes since as stated previoulsly drop rate is 100% ans games drop almost nothing nowadays...

Any player who did Balok sknce update would agree that with 14 people restriction it has no sense, boss die in 30s...what kind of design is this...

And yeah they are may way to improve : olympiad why not, reducuce instancezone delay, player party coming back to 7, create quests (lol), creating some use from useless stuff like anniversary coins or clan shop ?

But yeah, let's face it i think the new Balok restrictions are only there to prefigure some future awesome L2store timed promo ?

• Like 1