Weapon for PP and WC. Thanks.

Cathalix

Hello. I have a question. I play with my brother for 4 weeks and play just for fun. He has Destro and I SK 46 lvl.
Now he does Warcryer and I do Prophet. In 90% of the time they will be buff pets, but sometimes I will want to play for example, supporting my brother by giving him buffs, healing and attacking mobs with debuffs.
My PP is 33lvl and in 5 days his free dual sword will disappear.
What i must buy? What to look for, what weapon for PP?
I'm a beginner and I don't know much, so sorry for the stupid question. I know that the weapon has to have the highest magic attack but is something else important?

I want a one-handed weapon and a shield. Is this a good choice?

I found a Military Fleuret p167 / m124 rapier on the market in Giran. Is this a good weapon or do I need to look for some magic staff, magic sword etc.?

And the same question. What weapon for Warcryer.

Thank you very much for help.

For PP or WC its mostly useless to add m attack to he chars because they main job is only buff (so recommended a weapon with Casting speed rune and a mage casting speed set), but if you want to give some heals and have fun buy a weapon with good m attack, i recommend a weapon C with good m attack on that way you can only use 1 shot and shot increase in a good way the healing.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:09 PM, Cathalix said:

Hello. I have a question. I play with my brother for 4 weeks and play just for fun. He has Destro and I SK 46 lvl.
Now he does Warcryer and I do Prophet. In 90% of the time they will be buff pets, but sometimes I will want to play for example, supporting my brother by giving him buffs, healing and attacking mobs with debuffs.
My PP is 33lvl and in 5 days his free dual sword will disappear.
What i must buy? What to look for, what weapon for PP?
I'm a beginner and I don't know much, so sorry for the stupid question. I know that the weapon has to have the highest magic attack but is something else important?

I want a one-handed weapon and a shield. Is this a good choice?

I found a Military Fleuret p167 / m124 rapier on the market in Giran. Is this a good weapon or do I need to look for some magic staff, magic sword etc.?

And the same question. What weapon for Warcryer.

Thank you very much for help.

• Like 1