Put S/S80-grade items for sale in NPCs

At this point of the game is, it is more than time to put S-grade to be sold in NPC, even in the leveling of the characters we don't have contact with these items anymore. There are many S-grade items that I would like to use as a appearance (Vorpal, for example) and today, I don’t even know how to get them (I don’t even know if there’s how), so, it would be awesome if these items to be sold in NPC, in the same NPC that already sells A-grade.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 01/05/2020 at 5:38 AM, magistralis said:

At this point of the game is, it is more than time to put S-grade to be sold in NPC, even in the leveling of the characters we don't have contact with these items anymore. There are many S-grade items that I would like to use as a appearance (Vorpal, for example) and today, I don’t even know how to get them (I don’t even know if there’s how), so, it would be awesome if these items to be sold in NPC, in the same NPC that already sells A-grade.

agree ...game seem start at lvl85 with paulina and lvl100 with exalted all free gear, so put all S gear on NPC, and sell like 1m each  xD

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/4/2020 at 11:38 PM, magistralis said:

Agree..  I need another Moirai for my next Leviathan robe xD

• 2 months later...