magistralis

Put S/S80-grade items for sale in NPCs

magistralis    20

At this point of the game is, it is more than time to put S-grade to be sold in NPC, even in the leveling of the characters we don't have contact with these items anymore. There are many S-grade items that I would like to use as a appearance (Vorpal, for example) and today, I don’t even know how to get them (I don’t even know if there’s how), so, it would be awesome if these items to be sold in NPC, in the same NPC that already sells A-grade.

• Haha 1

Ezulan    1
On 01/05/2020 at 5:38 AM, magistralis said:

At this point of the game is, it is more than time to put S-grade to be sold in NPC, even in the leveling of the characters we don't have contact with these items anymore. There are many S-grade items that I would like to use as a appearance (Vorpal, for example) and today, I don’t even know how to get them (I don’t even know if there’s how), so, it would be awesome if these items to be sold in NPC, in the same NPC that already sells A-grade.

agree ...game seem start at lvl85 with paulina and lvl100 with exalted all free gear, so put all S gear on NPC, and sell like 1m each  xD

Slycutter    21

if want Ill sell you a vorpal set for 5 billion adena :)

Supply and demand.  So glad i had all those blue wolf robe sets lol

Get2ThePoint    51
5 hours ago, Slycutter said:

if want Ill sell you a vorpal set for 5 billion adena :)

Supply and demand.  So glad i had all those blue wolf robe sets lol

Full Vorpal Leather set? Tempting...

LordDragnil    63
On 26.05.2020 at 3:07 AM, Get2ThePoint said:

Full Vorpal Leather set? Tempting...

have light and heavy vorpal.. pm

Ryujinjakka    0
On 30/4/2020 at 11:38 PM, magistralis said:

Agree..  I need another Moirai for my next Leviathan robe xD