Really, server dc me and friends and after u do queue 300ppl+

It's  boring and frustrating, the server selects a group of ppl and then dc them (we saw coz disconnects at same time me +friends) and now WE HAVE TO DO A QUEUE OF 300+PPL, AROUND 1H TO WAIT!!

CHANGE UR ISP, CHANGE UR SERVER, HIRE MORE DEVELOPERS AND HIRE COMPENTECE STAFF. HIRE EVEN A MANAGER WHO KNOW HOW HANDLE A SERIOUS COMPANY.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• L2 Team

We saw some external network issues outside of the US yesterday when there were mass disconnections from the servers for multiple games. The Live servers have also been at max capacity for the last few months due to the global pandemic and some recent changes to the mentee system, which were adjusted during last week's update. Increasing the server capacity is not an option at this time as we have seen server instability (crashes) when the max capacity has been increased by 100 players. We are working on some alternative methods to help alleviate the queue and latency issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Juji said:

We saw some external network issues outside of the US yesterday when there were mass disconnections from the servers for multiple games. The Live servers have also been at max capacity for the last few months due to the global pandemic and some recent changes to the mentee system, which were adjusted during last week's update. Increasing the server capacity is not an option at this time as we have seen server instability (crashes) when the max capacity has been increased by 100 players. We are working on some alternative methods to help alleviate the queue and latency issues.

Open a new server.

23 hours ago, LadyTania said:

CHANGE UR ISP, CHANGE UR SERVER, HIRE MORE DEVELOPERS AND HIRE COMPENTECE STAFF. HIRE EVEN A MANAGER WHO KNOW HOW HANDLE A SERIOUS COMPANY.

and after u finally get into game u find out that u have nowhere to xp because at your lvl and class there are max 2-3 locations where u can go, one of them dont give event items and rest is completely overcrowded xD

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Juji said:

So u got a lot of MONTHS to take these SIMPLY actions without any looong and looong discussions:

1 - BUY A BIGGER SERVER MACHINE (OR FOR THE HELL, GO CLOUD UR SERVER LIKE AMAZON CLOUD SERVERS IF U CANT HANDLE)

2 - CHANGE IMMEDIATLY UR ISP, GIVE LAG AND TOO MUCH TROUBLES. CHANGE.

3 (OPTIONAL) - IF CANT HANDLE SERIOUS THE MANAGMENT, HIRE A NEW MANAGER COMPETENCE, AND THEN HIRE DEVELOPERS SKILLED WITH COMPETENCE.

THEY ARE EASY ACTIONS. UR COMPANY IS THE EXPENSIVEST THAT I NEVER SEEN, SO YOU HAVE ALL MONEY TO INVEST IN OUR SERVICE FROM US CUSTOMERS.

Seriously, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, your company got already all the time to can take these actions, be short, simple, and resolutive.

Edited by LadyTania
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Juji said:

Please don't use the pandemic as a cheap excuse for the poor to non-existence service the game is offering for the last 6+ months.

• Thanks 2

it's useless playing .. dc crash queue 400 ppl crash client during queue .. so restart queue 400 ppl again ..

this damned mentee system is horrible .,. and this great event with anniversary chest is the most worst event for lagging and queue..

thx ncsoft thx a lot for improve our experience of play all days..

• Like 1

On 5/1/2020 at 1:52 PM, Juji said:

@Juji

Your seriously going to blame the global pandemic for this?  Melee last for 10 months almost now that you have failed to fix at every corner?  You do not BAN BOTS daily there is 100+ bots in aden at Kartia Manager at one time that cause massive lag but yet does 1 single GM login to see and ban?  NOPE.  Please there are so many obvious ways to fix the queue that your CUSTOMERS give you daily but you fail to do so?  I finally rerolled from my evis after having dealt with melee lag making it impossible to level in spots my level range even though I have the gear for it, always having to level in a area lower than I should slowing down my exp process.  after 10 months you've shown us that you honest just don't care.  Now I'm Yul which is meh, but missed all the server boost settings trying to play the class that I want to play.  Now if I get disconnected I have to wait 40+ minutes to start exping but wait.. again I have to go to lower area because all my level is full because you have exactly 2 spots each level range to hunt at.  Maybe give us more spots and fix the disconnects.

• Like 2

packet loss is not only related to server side. it can be lost in the rout to the server. as i said in other post telia carrier has horrible routing issues from time to time.

check if your route uses telia

On 5/3/2020 at 8:47 AM, Harperz said:

packet loss is not only related to server side. it can be lost in the rout to the server. as i said in other post telia carrier has horrible routing issues from time to time.

check if your route uses telia

how do you check if route uses telia?

no sense login when .. start the game and you find 107 ppl on queue and you decide "ok is saturday afternoon it's normal there is queue" i attend and queue decrease until to 98 ppl on queue so you can think " a fantastic maybe is fast queue!!" at 95 ppl client crash and you see "client will be close " ok restart the game and the queue is with 112.. ok thanx ncsoft i decide that i will delete this game .. becouse play so is useless,.,

and the capacity of server is a your problem and ncsoft give to me a service that work good ... so move your ass thx :D

@JujiMaybe you can make time items such as prestige pack and runes counted when logging in and not during real time then people would be less lossy. Considering the daily queue minimum 1.5h x 30 days comes out 45h a month people are wasting time in the queue it is 2 days and this is the minimum.

If you buy a gym membership, no one counts your time before entering it

Edited by BumFightSparkle

There is nothing to fix in the server . The problem is the game design and greed off the publisher . U can only make adena and items if u raise Mente and Fishing and both of those methods requier that u run multiple game instances. Till we get an update that charges thing drastically there is nothing they can do to "fix" the servers