Forums

I sent a ticket to support for this issue,but has anyone else encoutered that bug as well?I accidentally listed my Krishna duall daggers for 5.000.000 adena rather than 5.000.000.000 in the auction.I figured my mistake instantly and tried to cancel the auction.After i canceled it and click OK, the item didnt return to my inventory, but i got an email with the Adena only.This feels really sad... Has it happened to anyone else? I wanna confirm it if its a bug.

1 hour ago, rangomal said:

I sent a ticket to support for this issue,but has anyone else encoutered that bug as well?I accidentally listed my Krishna duall daggers for 5.000.000 adena rather than 5.000.000.000 in the auction.I figured my mistake instantly and tried to cancel the auction.After i canceled it and click OK, the item didnt return to my inventory, but i got an email with the Adena only.This feels really sad... Has it happened to anyone else? I wanna confirm it if its a bug.

A bot that monitors there auction house have instantly bought the item. The support won't help you either, since they have no idea at all about this.

It happened to me as well a while ago man, only it was a public store, but either way, I didnt get any help as it is seen as your own mistake, and it cannot be refunded. 

sorry that it happened...

11 hours ago, Juuzou said:

It happened to me as well a while ago man, only it was a public store, but either way, I didnt get any help as it is seen as your own mistake, and it cannot be refunded. 

sorry that it happened...

thank you for the Comfort there buddy,i guess i gotta pay this mistake of mine and should be more careful.Its sad because i had to farm 1 month for those daggers,but i guess i learn something out of this.

9 hours ago, rangomal said:

thank you for the Comfort there buddy,i guess i gotta pay this mistake of mine and should be more careful.Its sad because i had to farm 1 month for those daggers,but i guess i learn something out of this.

This has happened to way more people that you might imagine.It's best to forget about it fast and just move on.

Just now, mixa said:

This has happened to way more people that you might imagine.It's best to forget about it fast and just move on.

Yeh i was almost ready to quit yesterday, but some clannies told me not to.4b isnt much after all i guess,but the idea that some bots are making cash like this disgusts me a lot.

2 times i forgot one or more 0 becouse of server lag. i saw my mistake right after i set the auction but 1 sec later the item was sold. for me it looks the are searching AH automaticly too...

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Arscher said:

2 times i forgot one or more 0 becouse of server lag. i saw my mistake right after i set the auction but 1 sec later the item was sold. for me it looks the are searching AH automaticly too...

yeh exactly what happened to me