Login queue is frustrating, the game is unplayable for 12+ hours!

Said

@Juji @Hime whoever else is able to read this form NC,

Please decide restarting the server daily, disable characters/accounts creation until you solve your ridiculous hardware issues. Normal players can't log for many hours while hundreds of alts are fishing and leveling as mentees (not to mention those bots farming stuff in instances and whatever else).

Can't log in for 12+ today - really that's your option to solve the issues?? What the heck? The runes are running, losing a lot of time trying for nothing... Do you really expect more income acting like this?

• Like 1

3 clients per pc is not an issue since the farmers clearly have options to bypass this limit. 

Sure the farmers is a problem but also many people fishing in towns and just standing there afk for days. NC should consider disconnecting all these people once a day / restarting the servers once a day while there are such capacity problems. Sure the best would be an option to disconnect specifically the inactive toons only, or anyway the fishermen/traders can just put their toons back once a day that wouldn't be a problem for a 3 clients user.

• Like 1

Freaking 221 people in que to login.  This is getting out of hand guys.  YOU"VE HAD A FREAKING YEAR!!!  You keep pushing out updates and you keep throwing "events" at us wanting money without fixing the problem. FIX THE FREAKING SERVER!

17 minutes ago, -Madonna- said:

like u did with cursed weapon situation, we need URGENT disable mentees atm.

Disable ADD Mentee button, but keep Mentee System and rewards for Legit long-term Mentor/Mentee relations. You probably could enable Character creation full-time as those that were selling endless Mentees 104.99% would fill their Accounts and will not be able to sell them until you restore the ADD Mentee button functionality.

best birthday event i have ever seen !!!!! spend hours in line and watch your runes, prestige pack and more getting lost without you being able to use !!!! another super novelty from NA services !!!!

• Haha 2

to solve temporary the botters problem is just add a simple captcha in some specifics NPCs and in the teleport,  and to solve over population, disable mentee sistem. But looks like they don't really care, just acting like they're doing things to solve.

12 hours ago, magistralis said:

to solve temporary the botters problem is just add a simple captcha in some specifics NPCs and in the teleport,  and to solve over population, disable mentee sistem. But looks like they don't really care, just acting like they're doing things to solve.

takes programmers 10 seconds to get around, just sayin...

Nc anniversary combo:

7day vit maint + DCs + Queue...

Someone has a very wicked sense of humor back in your HQ (or no sense at all?)

Pls get your **** together... I ve seen illegal srvrs that are much more responsible!

• Like 1

We players, who besides playing still contribute to the server so that it self-sustains, but it is disgusting that when logging in, you have to face lines, and take DC hourly, or as happened with me, to take DC, wait for a row of 343 players and after you manage to enter, take another DC.

What is the use of the thousands of Ncoin sold daily by NCsoft, why do we have to go through trouble, since Lineage 2 is the 3 game that generates the most revenue for the company? If we keep quiet and don't speak up, they won't do anything about it.

I ask you to give us conditions of gameplay, I think it is not asking too much, we faced changes in the game, not only impaired the gameplay, increased the entry of players to instacias like BALOK, Instina and others .. for what? and they didn’t even have the ability to generate other instances to supply those losses, the server is practically playing solo, and you at NCsoft spoil the things we have to be able to evolve honestly.

This is my disappointment with the game's developers .. I know my words may be empty, but I needed to vent. You ruin the game.