Olympiad broken system

Main char lvl 84, final gear, oly's results: 12 win - 3 lose. 1.038 points. SECOND PLACE this week. 
Competition lvl 78 char, midle gear, fighting box's and still losing, oly's resluts: 7 win- 3 lose. 1.043 points. FIRST PLACE this week. 

Can anybody tell me why this keep's happening? @Juji
This "brand new" system oly is not working good. Please fix it, people losing hero with low boxed chars. This cant keep happening. 

Its seems to be that system matches low chars with low chars, and 80+ chars only with 80+. So giving free hero to not derserved players. I dont care fighting high gear and lvl people, but if i win them at least i deserve to receive the hero. 

On 5/3/2020 at 3:13 AM, joheyca said:

Main char lvl 84, final gear, oly's results: 12 win - 3 lose. 1.038 points. SECOND PLACE this week. 
Competition lvl 78 char, midle gear, fighting box's and still losing, oly's resluts: 7 win- 3 lose. 1.043 points. FIRST PLACE this week. 

Can anybody tell me why this keep's happening? @Juji
This "brand new" system oly is not working good. Please fix it, people losing hero with low boxed chars. This cant keep happening. 

Its seems to be that system matches low chars with low chars, and 80+ chars only with 80+. So giving free hero to not derserved players. I dont care fighting high gear and lvl people, but if i win them at least i deserve to receive the hero. 

It doesn't matter, go play lower level character if you think that's the problem xD

There are several hidden parameters for oly match making that you've no idea of, evidently by this post. This had happened a lot in the past, but let's say that it will self-correct if that character continues to get hero.